Sláinte!

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Khazmando
Trainee Warrior

Sláinte!

Post by Khazmando »

Greetings, salutations and commiserations!

Why Druchii? I've always liked Elves, as a rule. I loved The Silmarillion by JRR Tolkien, most especially the way some of the Elves darkened and became lusty, bitter and empowered. They typically are shown as aloof, good willed and benevolent.

I played Blood Angels in the early 90s (starter box set), diverged to Eldar in the mid 90s and thoroughly enjoyed their history and lore. When the Dark Eldar first came around, they felt more of a shadow of the Eldar than their own race or faction.

Things change and I lost interest. I mainly painted than gamed, possibly why my bits box is eclectic.

Anyway, to the current day I have a few Dark Angels and Tyranids, then stumbled across WFB. I read various army backgrounds and came to rest upon the Altar of Khaine.

I read the lore, poignant parts at least. The basic political status in the Realm and, as a result, I have the Warhost of Naggaroth, a box of Witch Elves/Sisters and Executioners/BG arriving this week. Oh, and a Sorceress.

As the latest servant, I hope to prove myself worthy.
Amboadine
Miscast into the Warp
Miscast into the Warp

Re: Sláinte!

Post by Amboadine »

Hello and welcome to the forum. Plenty to see and do here.
Saintofm
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Saintofm »

Hi. If you need any advice go ahead and either check the forms or post your own questions.
Who needs sanity? I have a Hydra
Khazmando
Trainee Warrior

Post by Khazmando »

Thankee! Currently reading the painting & modelling sub :)