new druchii

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

r1d3
Slave (off the Altar)

new druchii

Post by r1d3 »

Greetings and Hello!

I´m a former Chaos retainer and still a daemon-army player - so get me off that f*cking altar.
When I started with Warhammer the druchii-army was already occupied by another player so I choose further north and collected a chaos army.
As the years passed my passion for the dark elves grew stronger. Just recently I read the Darkblade saga and now have the Time of Legends: Malekith book on my desk, together with a pack of corsairs, Cold one Knights and dark riders.

As I´m waiting on the delivery of the army book from GB (I prefer reading fantasy in english - I am from Germany) I try to make up a color scheme and hunt the internet for hints and advice.
I`m not a good painter but finally I`m trying to improve. One reason I choose DE is that I wanted to paint armor (and have one in battle) not just daemonic skin.

CU,
r1d3
Amboadine
Miscast into the Warp
Miscast into the Warp

Re: new druchii

Post by Amboadine »

Hello and welcome to the forum, you will be off the altar soon enough ;)
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

Wilkommen r1d3 zu D.net!
If you behave and with some luck, you might get off this altar... but only after the girls had a chance to toy with you.
First, we need to observe how you adapt to our warmer climate.
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
r1d3
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by r1d3 »

Thank you!
Someone even speaks my tongue...

I could swear the left wrist chain is somewhat loose now. Still waiting for my Armybook from GB. I ... have .. to ... channel ... the ..anger...
CitizenKhaine
Beastmaster

Post by CitizenKhaine »

Welcome. Consider creating a [PLOG] for your developing army, there are lots of people on Druchii who will give you good advice on colour and painting tips, well worth it!
I too had a chaos army, but only to get daemon models when they were in one book, since then I have ditched the mindless northern thugs and taken up the Druchii cause. I still keep the daemons and keep hoping the cult of slaanesh rules will become official!
You're one microscopic cog in his catastrophic plan - Designed and directed by his red right hand - Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds (channeling Khaine)

Visit the Citizens of Khaine http://www.druchii.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=75270