Hello

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Ruby
Trainee Warrior

Hello

Post by Ruby »

Hello,So I decided to start fantasy after my friends have been into it after a few years. Looked at all the armies and thought Dark elves looked the coolest and decided to play them.
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Re: Hello

Post by Calisson »

Welcome Ruby to D.net!
DE are not a point & click army, you are likely to have a learning curve before you master the winning tactics.
Here in D.net you are likely to receive sound advice. Make sure you specify your gaming environment before you ask for it.
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
Amboadine
Miscast into the Warp
Miscast into the Warp

Post by Amboadine »

Hello Ruby and welcome to the forum. You are indeed correct that Dark elves are the coolest. Pretty steep learning curve but a whole lot of fun to play.
Haagrum
PhD in Dark Magic

Post by Haagrum »

Welcome to D.net, Ruby.

Your instincts were correct (after all, if Elves Are Just Better, and Evil is Cool, it's a mathematical certainty). Dark Elves are a hell of a lot of fun to play, and I'm sure you'll find plenty of people willing to offer advice and assistance here.
"The wrath of a good man is not to be feared. They have too many rules."

"Good men don't need rules. Today is not a good time to find out why I have so many."