Greetings - London based, ex-Dwarf player reincarnated

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

flatworldsedge
Chosen of Khaine

Greetings - London based, ex-Dwarf player reincarnated

Post by flatworldsedge »

Hi all - hopefully everyone is having bright start to the new week!

Just a quick introductory post to say hello. I'm a London based Warhammer player, coming back to the game after an embarrassing ten year hiatus. I played Dwarfs before, but the mercurial shenanigans and villainy of the Dark Elves always appealed. The chance to paint and play cavalry, and monsters, and create a less earnest back-story all won me over the dark side.

Please do give me a shout if you're local and want to play. I'll be building a 1,500 pt Dark Elf army in the next month, and looking to play a decent amount before deciding what direction to take it in.

On that note, I'm just posting my first army list. If anyone was feeling indulgent your feedback would be greatly appreciated before I pull the trigger and bankrupt myself acquiring the wrong units...!

Have a good one,

Matt.
Amboadine
Miscast into the Warp
Miscast into the Warp

Re: Greetings - London based, ex-Dwarf player reincarnated

Post by Amboadine »

Hello and welcome. Unfortunately I am no longer based in the south, having defected up North.
Looking forward to seeing you list and around the forum.
flatworldsedge
Chosen of Khaine

Re: Greetings - London based, ex-Dwarf player reincarnated

Post by flatworldsedge »

Thanks Amboadine - I do get up to Blackpool (in laws) once a month or so, so let me know if you're that side of North!

Otherwise the list is now live if you did want to check it out - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=75567. Looking at the other discussion in e lists forum I realise how much I have to learn. Some really impressive stuff for me to go through and digest!