17 Year Hiatus, Ex Empire munchkin.

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Mordrin Spiteblade
Warrior

17 Year Hiatus, Ex Empire munchkin.

Post by Mordrin Spiteblade »

Hello all

I recently attended a local gaming club with a mate of mine, for old times sake, and was instantly bitten by the bug again. I forgot just how much of a laugh WFB actually is! I used to have an Empire army back in the bad old days of hero hammer, consequently I used to get my arse handed to me by my powergaming, cheese-merchant Chaos and Undead deploying friends.

No one at the club has a Druchii Army so it was the natural choice and I always had a soft spot for the betrayed race. I've fought 1 game so far, verses empire, and won you'll be glad to know. The casualties were grievous but the Witch King cares not for casualties, only victory.

It was a hard fought 1500pt game in which there was both a steam tank and Demigryph Knights arrayed against my legion of murder. I doombolted the demigryphs out of existence and simply ignored the tank while the rest of the host set about the manlings with relish.

I love the style, attitude and fluff of the Druchii and am already planning my next assault on the old world. I'll be mixing it with the Asur apostates before long too, their fear of death will be their undoing.

Regards

Spiteblade
Red...
Generalissimo

Re: 17 Year Hiatus, Ex Empire munchkin.

Post by Red... »

Welcome to the site and congrats on your first win!
"While all answers are replies, not all replies are answers. So answer the question."

Don't be a munchkin?

I am an Extraordinary Druchii Gentleman
Amboadine
Miscast into the Warp
Miscast into the Warp

Re: 17 Year Hiatus, Ex Empire munchkin.

Post by Amboadine »

Welcome back to the game and the forum.