A new master has risen

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Barnie25
Slave on the Altar

A new master has risen

Post by Barnie25 »

Hi guys,

After loving the dark elves for many years I have finally decided to start collecting an army. I found some nice secondhand models which I could pick up for a small price and that will be my starting force. After lurking for a few days I am now ready to step out of the shadows and enter the fray. May I make the Druchii proud.
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
direweasel
Malekith's Personal Guard

Re: A new master has risen

Post by direweasel »

Welcome to the group - you will find plenty of info and help here to get your forces off the ground.
Chinese Relativity Axiom: No matter how glorious your triumphs, nor how miserable your failures, there will always be at least one billion people in China who don't give a damn.

Apocalypse Drow! Plog: http://druchii.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=75360
Haagrum
PhD in Dark Magic

Post by Haagrum »

Welcome to D.net, Barnie25!

Whatever your interest (painting, gaming, fluff/concepts), there's no shortage of people and information here to help out.
"The wrath of a good man is not to be feared. They have too many rules."

"Good men don't need rules. Today is not a good time to find out why I have so many."
cultofkhaine
Chief Cultist
Chief Cultist

Post by cultofkhaine »

Welcome Barnie25, looking forward to see your army progress. Post some photos in P&M when you get the chance.
Barnie25
Slave on the Altar

Post by Barnie25 »

Wow thanks for the replies guys. I am mainly a gamer but I also like the fluff around the Dark Elves. I am not much of a painter but I do enjoy painting from time to time. I would say that the first three miniatures of every unit is fun to paint :P But it's a part of the hobby and it has to be done nonetheless.

I posted a topic over on the Army Discussion board regarding the start of my army. :)
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
Amboadine
Miscast into the Warp
Miscast into the Warp

Post by Amboadine »

Hello and welcome to the forum.
Darktrix
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Darktrix »

Hi there!

I just joined yesterday but welcome! Hope we can share some tips sometime! I'm in a similar position to you finally building the army i always wanted!

Welcome!