Returning to my first army

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Borzoni
Slave on the Altar

Returning to my first army

Post by Borzoni »

Hi folks,

As the title says, Dark Elves were my first ever fantasy army, some 20 years ago. Like many I left the hobby to return and since been back I have been running beastmen and wood elf armies.

A few of my friends and I are running a tales of gamers where we are building, painting and playing with 500pt increases every 6 months.

This has led me to return to my first love, the dark elves. My outlook on the hobby has changed drastically over the years. Given the insane costs it requires to build a full army, my mindset is to go for models and units that I like the look of. This way of thinking has brought me down the route of a witch elf cult. I absolutely adore the look of the new witches as well as the cauldron and will be focusing mainly on these.

I hope to become an active member on these forums as I was on the herdstone and once I get started, will plog my efforts.
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Re: Returning to my first army

Post by Calisson »

Welcome Borzoni to D.net! :)
Cult armies are rather popular out there.
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
Amboadine
Miscast into the Warp
Miscast into the Warp

Post by Amboadine »

Hello and welcome to the forum. Looking forward to your plog.
T.D.
Killed by Khorne
Killed by Khorne
Location: Hinterlands of Khuresh; The Lost City of the Angels

Post by T.D. »

Good to have you on board 8)
OldHammer Advanced Ruleset
- Adding Tactical Depth to Your Favourite Tabletop Wargame