A short story hope yar guys enjoy it cheers

Stories, fluff, army fluff, your own fluff ideas, and other creations concerning the Druchii, the End Times Elves or the Exile Aelves go here!

Moderators: T.D., Drainial, The Dread Knights

Crimson_bane
Trainee Warrior

A short story hope yar guys enjoy it cheers

Post by Crimson_bane »

The waves smashing agaisnt the Mighty Black Ark Arnheim's Spear, the wind roared as lightning fork across the sky with rain that where like chilling blades peircing through my armour. Pulling my Sea of Dragon Cloak closer, watching the battle silently. Hearing the scream oh my fellow Druchii as the foolish Asur let loose another hail of arrows. I am Fiirion BlackHeart captain of the Arnheim's Spea, we where on the way back from raiding the coast Tiranoc when a ship with our foolish Kin appeared from the the horizon. Thinking we were well out of reach of them and I not wanting to loose my precious cargo. We continued our journey after two days but the ship was still following us and they seemed to catching up. I Ordered my man to be ready for an attack very soon.

An arrow glanced of my armour returning me back to the battle. Screaming my battle cry ,I ordered my man to open fire. Over forty reapeater crossbow opened fire at the Asur ship ahail of black bolt raced across the to their ship. Hearing their scream brought a smile on my. With a flick of my arm The reaper bolt thrower fired their heavy bolt. They smashed into their ship two so bolt fell shot of their target and splash into the sea. I shall have a word with the crew later. Staring across the ship I the buetiful Soccerous Malien fighting a magical battle with the Asur Socerrer. AS spells shot were quickly dispelled, I shall have no magic aid in this battle I thought.

Turning to my helmsman who wore agrim look . I odered him to take us close for a boarding party the breach their ship, He gave a nod before spinning the wheel. The Black Ark Arnheim's Speartilted to one side. finding my foot again I screamed my orders to prepare a boarding party. " I'll blades shall tasted blood once more brother" I shouted arcoss the ship. The cosair moved into position, I smled grimly saying a prayer to Kahine I drew my axe known as the Executioner's Axe. "Yes Asur blood be spelt" i whispered. As the ships collided I screamed my battle cry which was join by my crew "FOR THE WHITCH KING!". As we charged arcross the ship.

I let my hatred for my kin run freely, my eyesight turn crimson with blood. As I swing my axe beheading Asur kin. All around I heard the screams of the dying and the moaning of the wounded but this is where I belonged in the battle feild. As I worked across the deck carving a bloody path in search of the Foolish commander, parrying blows a trading some. A brave Asur charged at me with his sword raised high screaming for my blood. I was too slow to parry the blow as the bit deeply into my shoulder, I sent my fist smashing into his face. He staggered looking us the last thing he saw was my axe decending. Returning back to searching for the commander leaving behind a body cleaved into half. Finally I see the Captain, he stood tall wearing golden armour, with a sword which gleamed white light. As I saw him slew one of my crew , a sudden light apperead smashing into the ten Asur spearelves slying the utterly leaving behind nothing but ashes. The asur must have failed dispelling allowing Malien to cast her spell, either that someone must has stuck a sword through him. Smiling grimly I shouted across a challenge to the commander he nodded before turning toward his gaze could chill a harden verteran, but I matched his with a stare with my own a stare of hunger a hunger for his blood. I screamed to my man "I WANT HIS HEAD!" as my man kept their distance knowing it is wise not to interfere so did the foolish Asur as both side fall leaving a small ring for their commanders to duel.

I charged him my anger growing with everying second. Steel met steel as he parried my blow, before countering with a thrust to my neck. I easily side step his before slashing at his body before he parried I reversed my axe and slashed for his neck nimbly he dodged it barely I thought. He slashed low this time I jumped as the blade passby but he sent his fist smashing into my nose a landed hard on the deck. the wind was knock out of me. Knowing everying second could mean my death I rolled to my left hearing the blade hit the deck where I was a few seconds ago. Getting backing to my feet I using my mometum I swing my axe he blocked it with his sword, but by to doing so he lost his balance he staggerd back afew steps back. taking full advantage of this ignoring the numbing pain in my I lashed out again slashing his chest appart. He swung he blade again slshing me across my chest wounding me but I will survive. As I watch his body fall to the deck he cought me off guard I thought. As I looked around the battle was nearly over with but a few skirmished around. Not a bad days work I thought we probably will have a few extra slaves. I bent down to reamove the commanders's head before limping my way back to my ship.

CrimsonBane -- hope yar guys enjoyed it please don't mind the typo. :D
If the world ain't corrupted than where's the fun in it
Lord happyslave
Malekith's Best Friend
Location: Supporting for Kim Clijsters, world's best tennisplayster

Re: A short story hope yar guys enjoy it cheers

Post by Lord happyslave »

No, I really have to remind you to check your spelling.
You sometimes forget words or write them wrong.
Your story would be so much better then.
:lol:
Salvation will arrive

on the second of februari

The release of Halo 2
Crimson_bane
Trainee Warrior

Post by Crimson_bane »

Thanks I'm extremely forgetful
If the world ain't corrupted than where's the fun in it
Taris frostblade
Black Guard

Post by Taris frostblade »

JUST LIKE ME!

Go into a word program before u post it and write it there. Ask someone to look at it after u have spelled checked and re-read it yourself. Then it should be good.
"My blade will drink from you."
~Taris Frostblade
Lateo
Noble

Post by Lateo »

Also, HE ships don´t stand a chance against a blackark and should therefore never strike at one if they weren´t a whole fleet. But it was a good story anyway.
music