A Dark Vocation.....

Stories, fluff, army fluff, your own fluff ideas, and other creations concerning the Druchii, the End Times Elves or the Exile Aelves go here!

Moderators: T.D., Drainial, The Dread Knights

Shadow-dancer
Slave on the Altar

A Dark Vocation.....

Post by Shadow-dancer »

"Can you feel it?"

The quesiton rang clear in Kaelons ears. Yes he replied, "the wind is changing". High on the deck of the raiding ship the corsair captain issued orders to shift the massive sails aboute, their canvas billowing in the turbulent wind.

The ships balck form changed directions, as the dark coast line of naggaroth came into view. The coastal tower of Sae-aleth soaring to great hight's, although dwafed by the elegant mountains of his harsh homeland.
Kaelon thought about how the night would go, The raid had been fruitless. The ship had been driven of course by a violent tempest and they had beened dumped on the coast of the mountainas elven province of chrace. Not the soft underbelly of Ulthuan, rather a cold wooded mountainus area filled with the hated Asur warriors called "White Lions".

Looking at his crew he was reminded of how poorly equiped the had been for any real armed resistance. The majority of elves on board where sailors trained as crossbowmen; whose reapeater crossbows could mow down infintry and Asur spearmen with terrrible ease. However the thick cloaks that gave the High Elven Warriors thier name were like his coarsair body gaurd in that they were impervius to arrows. Thus he was ill -equipped to engage the costal towns in raiding excercises, and the City's noble would be very displeased.

He wrapped his own cloak around his lith form as the ship's prow raked the dock and his would be raiders moored the ship. Walking on a plank held by two slaves he fingerd his barbed sword, and walked to meet his lieg in the blck tower-the darkness of the cold mourning engulfing his cloaked frame.....
The darkness is here. Let the calm make you stronger; the theft harden all feeling like a creeping cancer; the night fueling youre hatred- For then in the darkness youre soul is shrouded.
This is when you become a silent thing of death
a shadowdancer.
Shadow-dancer
Slave on the Altar

I really was tired last night but i decided to write this...

Post by Shadow-dancer »

:shock: I MADE A LOT OF MISTAKES OK>any suggestions? ill keep writing the story but i wouldnt mind a bit of feedback and new ideas.
The darkness is here. Let the calm make you stronger; the theft harden all feeling like a creeping cancer; the night fueling youre hatred- For then in the darkness youre soul is shrouded.
This is when you become a silent thing of death
a shadowdancer.
Drake malefactor
Trainee Warrior

Post by Drake malefactor »

Well its really not that bad, a good introduction! All you really need to do is re read your story after you've written it. Keep up the good work :D