Dark Tides

Stories, fluff, army fluff, your own fluff ideas, and other creations concerning the Druchii, the End Times Elves or the Exile Aelves go here!

Moderators: T.D., Drainial, The Dread Knights

Tz'arkan
Warrior

Dark Tides

Post by Tz'arkan »

Iscil let out a groan of disgust and pulled his boot from a pile of mud. " Remind me why we are on this little errand, captain" Iscil emphasized the word captain. The Captain of the group scratched his head. "Henri Ganz lost his horse in the battle with the Dark Elves and the damn animal seemed to flee into this swamp here, so if you want to keep your jobs I'd recommend we start searching," Captain James Jilian repeated the phrase as if he had said it one million times before. Three men went off towards a towering tree and Iscil signaled his best friend Ron to follow him to secure a median of land adjacent to theirs. J.J thrust his spear into the ground and pulled out a water skin, which he drank heavily from. "Uhh Cap, why aren't you-" One of the human spearmen attempted to question. "With haste maggot!" Came a swift reply from the Captain. Iscil clambered onto the median and looked around. "No horse here cap," Ron popped up beside Iscil and agreed. The three men who had now circled the tree where investigating

OOC: Have to go now bye
Tz'arkan's Battles: 0

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaa
Tz'arkan
Warrior

Post by Tz'arkan »

oh btw i will continue more when i get back
Kaleth blackheart
Beastmaster

Post by Kaleth blackheart »

well hurry up......need.....story
Aspect Of The Pimp