How your characters would respond game

Stories, fluff, army fluff, your own fluff ideas, and other creations concerning the Druchii, the End Times Elves or the Exile Aelves go here!

Moderators: T.D., Drainial, The Dread Knights

Saintofm
Malekith's Best Friend

How your characters would respond game

Post by Saintofm »

Since we've had some depressing news everywhere (economy still sucks, The end of the world didn't happen so Michal Bay will still do Transformers 4, other things) so how about something fun.

Yes, fun, that feeling you use to have before warhammer felt like a second job.

So here's a game: The Person ahead of you comes up with a situation that could happen in fluff or game and you write down how up to three of your characters (fiction, army, RPG, ect) would respond.

Than you come up with you're own thing.

I'll start off and since I'm first I'll have to do me too.

Situation: Charged by a a unit of Ogre Iron guts.

Battle Standard Bach Stabock: (talking to his dreadlord on a coldone): Sir, I've always wanted to say that you're an idiot and I told you so.

Assassin Sulfura: Now would be a good time to shoot fellas...Fellas...hay wait for me!

Dreadlord Ronan: Three, two, one (cuts off the head of the Gut Lord). If I see one more ogre I'm going to...Oh hells.

Ok, for the next member: Your in the same unit as the sorceress with the sacrificial dagger.
Who needs sanity? I have a Hydra
Red...
Generalissimo

Post by Red... »

- Warrior grunt (to colleagues): Blood, slaughter and a hot mama in a bikini too? This is most definitely what I signed up for!
- Unit Champ (to colleagues): Why do I have a bad feeling about this? (to sorceress) You're not just being nice to me because you want me to accept a challenge from that Chaos Lord of doom over there instead of you are you?
- Sorceress (salivating slightly): Mmm, what juicy young necks you all have...

Next: Your army has a master on a manticore and your scouts have just spotted a unit of high elf archers on a hill around 30" away...
"While all answers are replies, not all replies are answers. So answer the question."

Don't be a munchkin?

I am an Extraordinary Druchii Gentleman
Blackphantom
Shade

Post by Blackphantom »

-Master on manticore (sighing):Why am I here on THIS? I ought to have signed up for that Dark Pegasus...
-Dark Rider Champion: March men! Let's surprise those despicable archers
-Frontline warrior: Great! just when i leave my shield at home, the rain of arrows comes...

next: Your CoK's just failed stupidity
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Ok, this could be fun.

Drainial Arha'lir (Dreadlord, high prophet of Tzeentch): Light a magical fire behind their scaly arses'. They maybe stupid, but no one is that stupid. I know which way they should be running and that's enough.

Cold one knight: 'Oh not again! What the **** is it this time?!' (kicks mount hard in ribs). 'Oh hang on a moment, is that unit of chaos knights getting ready to charge us? this is going to hurt...'

Cold one: 'Ooooooo, a butter fly. I like butter flies, they taste like butter. I wonder why this git on top of me is making so much noise. Hey look a horse!

Ok for the next guy.

You have just woken up in bed to see an assassin looming over you.
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Arch Deacon of the RPG forum
Gentleman of Moderation
Syjahel
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Syjahel »

Or gal :P

Syjahel Vasht: "Jacks, that's not going to work either."

Druchii citizen levy: *frantic dodging, wild stabbing and cursing*

Witch Elf: "Stupid boy, you want the other side of the Temple." Sure, sneak into the Witch Elves' dorm; you won't sneak out.

Highborn: *musing* ... who thinks I am so much of a threat that they send the Temple after me ...? "Before you do that, let's see if we can't negotiate a better offer. After all so long as blood is spilled in Khaine's holy name, it doesn't have to be mine ..."

Crone Hellebron: "Stop messing about Shadowblade, I need my beauty sleep."

Malekith: *loud sound of magical incineration* "Damn' Shadow Warriors. Nothing Mum, go back to sleep."

Cold One: Ooh, shiny dagger. *chomp* Ooh, shiny thing has gone.

Next: You're on a Black Ark and the alarm goes up that you are sinking.
RIP Group 28
~ We Never Slept ~
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

You're on a Black Ark and the alarm goes up that you are sinking.

Corsair musician: "Let's start a jig!"

Captain: "Boatswain, get this fop seducer of Jack chained to the deepest bilges and bring back this shopgirl Rose back to her sorceress duty. Now!"

Caledon: "Hmmm, captain, did'nt you say that the Black Ark was unsinkable and that we could steam close to the icebergs off Naggaroth without any risk?
I need to be in Naggarond for the next Death Night. "
- thinking - "Let's find this b---h of Rose and take her with me, she can be useful, especially with her jewels. Where's the raft for first class passengers?"

Sea Serpent: "Yum!"

Skaven stowaway: "Let's quit this boat."

Next situation: Frenzied with elves face warriors of Khorne.
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
Saintofm
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Saintofm »

Lets see here:

Draichmaster: I needed the exersize

Assassin Bakato: Hide in the witch elves they said, will be fun they said, most of them are mostly naked and freshly bathed in the couldron they told me. [cuts down unit champion with a killing blow]. "Things would be so much easier if I liked guys.

Next: In a mushroom forest

[edit, noy enough sleep]
Last edited by Saintofm on Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Assuming that was meant to say mushroom forest.

Elysian (Vauvalka, thief and city boy): Errrm, lads, are trees supposed to look like this? I thought they were supposed to have green tops and stuff.

Corsair: What the **** are we meant to enslave here? Ever since that Black Ark hit an iceberg I haven't done a spot of decent pirating.

Night Goblin Shaman: Oh boy oh boy oh boy! faints with joy

Next up: Your daughter wants to marry a high elf.
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Arch Deacon of the RPG forum
Gentleman of Moderation
Saintofm
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Saintofm »

Dreadlord Ronan: Maybe we should stop letting her bring home pets.

Assassin SEvril'Relik: I'd like to meet this suitor. Maybe while fishing...why are you giving me that look...what makes you think I'll use him as bait?

Dreadlord Sabriana (female): Like mother like daughter.

Next contestant: The enemy Fire Belly miscasts ann he is now shooting a torrent of flames from his behind.