Most Powerful Fluff Character

Stories, fluff, army fluff, your own fluff ideas, and other creations concerning the Druchii, the End Times Elves or the Exile Aelves go here!

Moderators: T.D., Drainial, The Dread Knights

Whiteface
Raider of the Lost Black Ark

Post by Whiteface »

Our praised ruler Malekith...because he told me so and I am sure as hell not going to disagree with him...
Zulu
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Zulu »

Tyrion and/or Teclis.

No matter how strong the enemy is, Tyrion will slice 'em to pieces, and Teclis kills everything that Tyrion can't.:roll: Together they could kill the whole (Warhammer)world! !evil!
Dark elves: 2M 1D
Daemons: Two masacres by making my opponent give up...
Highborn on black dragon
Executioner

Post by Highborn on black dragon »

Zulu wrote:Tyrion and/or Teclis.

No matter how strong the enemy is, Tyrion will slice 'em to pieces, and Teclis kills everything that Tyrion can't.:roll: Together they could kill the whole (Warhammer)world! !evil!
They purely suck. The only reason why they always prevail is because they are the "good" guys. Every time they win is thanks to luck (N'kari, Finuval plains etc)
Sanity is highly overrated
Fingol23
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Fingol23 »

Malikieth and Morathi would beat those two with ease.
WIP First War Against Chaos Expansion
http://www.druchii.net/viewtopic.php?t= ... e7da5c4719

WS3 / S3 / T3 / D4 / I5
Skills: Basic Stealth
Items: Short Sword, Repeater Crossbow, Shade Cloak
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Thats being unfair, N'kari wasn't luck, he/she (lets stick with it) would have sliced Tyron into wafer thin samwich meat to be sure but Teclis needed no luck to best it. Likewise at Finuval plains Teclis beat Malekith fair and square with his shiny staff. Basicly Tyron is just eye candy, Teclis is the walking nuke. Never the less Malekith and mum would destroy them as they are both Teclis level mages and so either could oblitorate Tryon with a thought if his little brother wasn't around to protect him.
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Arch Deacon of the RPG forum
Gentleman of Moderation
Vect
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Vect »

obviously malekith
i mean seriously
he has established the longest lasting dynasty ever
he through devious plans destroyed both the dwarfs and the high elves' empires by getting them to fight each other
he threw himself into the realm of chaos and returned alive
he got surrounded by the entire high elf army when caledor killed his dragon yet managed to fight his way back out and killed everything in his way
With Hatred, All things are possible.
Tah kazak rik
Trainee Warrior

Post by Tah kazak rik »

Nagash. He is always alive, and always a threat.

Lord Mazdamundi is extremely close second.

Malekith is extremely close third.

However Lord Kroak counts as "undead" so I guess he would be first.

Also Teclis is close, so here is my offical list:

Top 5:

0. Lord Kroak (because he is technically disqualified)
1. Nagash
2. Lord Mazdamundi
3. Malekith
4. Teclis
5. Grimgor
Malekii
Shade

Post by Malekii »

In one on one (and horde vs one) malekith would smash them all or at least fluff wise when you think of using him in a battle think again
Never trust a monster wearing a top hat

Hi, i'm Malekii but you can call me My Lord.
Tah kazak rik
Trainee Warrior

Post by Tah kazak rik »

Malekii wrote:In one on one (and horde vs one) malekith would smash them all or at least fluff wise when you think of using him in a battle think again

There is no way he could defeat Kroak, Nagash, or Lord Mazdamundi. They are just simply beyond the scope of power.

Nagash can never be truly killed, only put in slumber. So even if Malekith could best him, which I doubt he could, especialy in magical power, Nagash would return over and over again. Its good that he has no warhammer rules because he would surpass anything we have seen.

Mazdamundi would easily overcome Malekith with his magic, without question. And Malekith has no defense against magical attacks. The power Mazdamundi wields is greater than all but Kroak. This is an example of someone who should not even have warhammer rules.

Kroak's magical power is beyond scale and scope. He shouldnt even have rules because he is by far the most powerful Wizard/Mage. He is above Nagash by far.

I would argue that he could defeat anyone else, but not those three. I also think that Malekith should not have warhammer rules because he also is beyond the games scope, same for Morthi and a few others.
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Nagash is far from invulnerable to direct attack, I think Malekith could get close enough to hack him to pieces again.
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Gentleman of Moderation
Vect
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Vect »

nagash could literally drop a mountain on top of malekith
With Hatred, All things are possible.
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Didn't seem to bother Sigmar too much. Like all liches (which Nagash effectivly is, albeit a very powerful one) Nagash's power is linked to is minions, when hero's have confrunted him directly he has allways lost.

Gentleman of Moderation
Tah kazak rik
Trainee Warrior

Post by Tah kazak rik »

Drainial wrote:Didn't seem to bother Sigmar too much. Like all liches (which Nagash effectivly is, albeit a very powerful one) Nagash's power is linked to is minions, when hero's have confrunted him directly he has allways lost.

But Sigmar was a god, so that doesnt really count.

Nagash is a much more powerful sorcerer than Malekith.

But I will grant you this, if Malekith got in CC with Nagash he would likely defeat him. But the reason Nagash is above Malekith is because he is immortal, Malekith is not.
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Sigmar was not a god, he was a man. The worship of the idea of his spirit created the god known as Sigmar. I would also say that Nagash is no more or less immortal than Malekith, both have defied natural boundries on the subject and though Nagash has had his immortality tested more often there is no reason to think he is more durable than any of the apple munchers.

Gentleman of Moderation
Tah kazak rik
Trainee Warrior

Post by Tah kazak rik »

Drainial wrote:Sigmar was not a god, he was a man. The worship of the idea of his spirit created the god known as Sigmar. I would also say that Nagash is no more or less immortal than Malekith, both have defied natural boundries on the subject and though Nagash has had his immortality tested more often there is no reason to think he is more durable than any of the apple munchers.

No, Sigmar was chosen by Ulric and destined to become the god he would eventually become, and so he was a living god. He would have never been defeated or killed because he had a destiny.

Your right Nagash's immortality does not grant invinvibility, but he is still immortal, like Sauron "was". No matter how many times his body is destroyed his spirit always lingers in the mortal world. Malekith does not have this immortality.