Hellebron's Father?

Stories, fluff, army fluff, your own fluff ideas, and other creations concerning the Druchii, the End Times Elves or the Exile Aelves go here!

Moderators: T.D., Drainial, The Dread Knights

Masked jackal
Noble

Hellebron's Father?

Post by Masked jackal »

It's come up in a quiz on another forum who Hellebrons father was. I've searched through my army book, the previous editions army book, and all over the internet, and I couldn't find the answer. My hunch is that it's in one of the novels I haven't had the time to read, so...who is it?
8th Edition Druchii War Report:
W/D/L: 30/1/15
http://www.freedomstudios.net/boredlife/boards/index.php?sid=18db5076e750fafca78c5ae7ed86bab3
Bored Life: Forum for RPs and general discussion in need of new blood. PM for details.
Tribun
Shade

Post by Tribun »

His name is Alandrian, he was a Prince and hunted Alith Anar---> can be read in "The Sundering- Shadow King"
Bies
Noble

Post by Bies »

Tribun wrote:His name is Alandrian, he was a Prince and hunted Alith Anar---> can be read in "The Sundering- Shadow King"

although to my knowledge it was never seen before until the book Shadow King.
Not another 1...
W/D/L for 2010
40/7/18
Masked jackal
Noble

Post by Masked jackal »

Thanks. :)
8th Edition Druchii War Report:
W/D/L: 30/1/15
http://www.freedomstudios.net/boredlife/boards/index.php?sid=18db5076e750fafca78c5ae7ed86bab3
Bored Life: Forum for RPs and general discussion in need of new blood. PM for details.
Vect
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Vect »

Alandrian features in 'Malekith'
he is one of Malekith's captains, noted for being the fastest among the retinue to learn to communicate in dwarfish
Malekith later makes him a prince of Athel Toran, one of Malekith's Eastern colonies. It is mentioned that he has a wife and 2 beautiful daughters
With Hatred, All things are possible.