Tholmek the Lustful

Stories, fluff, army fluff, your own fluff ideas, and other creations concerning the Druchii, the End Times Elves or the Exile Aelves go here!

Moderators: T.D., Drainial, The Dread Knights

Sezax
Black Guard

Tholmek the Lustful

Post by Sezax »

I love Morathi and Slaanesh. Look at this ! Now I love them even more!

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/conte ... ue&start=5

So MANY questions...

Have any of you found any other reference to Klar Naggrond or Howling Coven ?
Khel
Angel of Darkness

Post by Khel »

First time I've heard of of Klar Naggarond (possible typo) and/or the Howling Coven.

It does make me wonder whether the author is making out that the Howling Coven made their way to Klar Karond or Naggarond. I know there have been instances where Chaos have made it very far into Naggaroth (the Hung tribe for example), yet they have been well detailed (as much as to leave the reader asking why and how :P ) in lore, unlike this article.

Apart from that, it was an alright read and followed the GW standard of almost potentially starting flame wars amidst lore lovers. I'm also not to sure if I support the term for describing Morathi; "made of sterner stuff." It just doesn't give me the same feel I've always got when reading about Morathi. More along the lines of refined, calculating, angular, etc.

Sterner stuff, indeed. :|
Saldrimek Xenan - WS6 / S4 / T3 / D5 / I3

Equipment: Executioners Axe (Rune of Beastslaying - Heroic Killing Blow), 2 Scimitars (Rune of Speed - Always Strike First), Dagger, Rune Branded Leather Armour, Executioner Helm, Fine Set of Throwing Knives (x4)
Inventory: Amulet of Darkness, Poison Vials x7, Deadly Poison Vials x8
Mount: Dark Steed
Gold: 163
Skills: Ambidexterity, Frenzy, Two Weapon Fighting, Ride
Class: Khainite
Greenwhy
Executioner

Post by Greenwhy »

I think that the description "sterner stuff" was simply describing how she was not unsettled by the daemon like the other elves in her entourage were. Although, I don't like the use of the word "stuff". More eloquent language should be used when describing any elf.