Proof Readers Needed!!

Stories, fluff, army fluff, your own fluff ideas, and other creations concerning the Druchii, the End Times Elves or the Exile Aelves go here!

Moderators: T.D., Drainial, The Dread Knights

Carron
Warrior

Proof Readers Needed!!

Post by Carron »

Greetings to one and all!!

I have been working on a rather longish story and before I start posting it here I would like to have some of you guys had a look at it first.

The reason for this is to get some feedback from people who know the Warhammer world and everything that is Druchii.

What I want these proofreaders to do is to tell me if there are any large holes in my plot(s) that I have missed if my endings are very obvious or if there actually happens to be some things they like!
:lol:
To all who are asking themselves why I just don't post it and be done with it I have to tell you that I am very vain when it comes to my writing. So I do not just post anything and spam up the servers. Instead I hope to get some constructive feedback/criticism.

And now for a little "appetizer" as it where, or the story I am working on at the moment and which interested Readers will be getting:

Tyrus 'Ravenheart' Dak'an is a disgraced Captain of the Temples Executioners who has been banished from the Temple ranks. Yet when news reaches the Temple that a dubious prophecy appears to fulfil itself Dak'an is recalled and charged with capturing one of the prophecies key components.

As he begins this arduous adventure he will have to battle the Cult of Slannesh, Asur, Skaven as well as traitors within his own ranks...
War is a matter of vital importance to the state; the province of life and death; the road to survival and ruin. It is mandatory that it be studied thoroghly.
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Hi,

I do a lot of creative writing myself and I assist with a class in my local neighbouhood. I love reading fantasy, and writing it, but I'm far better at reading, lol. Also, I'm not a Warhammer historian, but am quite familiar with the world and the Druchii in general.

So, I would happily have a read of it for you :)
Nathra Severain - Shade (Group 38)
WS:5 S:4 T:2 D:6 I: 3
Skills; Acrobatics; Basic Stealth; Free Running
Equipment: Longsword; Shurikens (6/10); Shade Cloak; Asur Arm & Leg Armour Plates; Misericorde; Gutting Knife
Inventory; Ornate Tiara; Sword Belt; Asuri Orb; 106 gold
Malus99
Scourge
Scourge

Post by Malus99 »

I enjoy reading and writing fiction and know a bit about the warhammer world, I have also run out of books to read :cry: so i would love to proof-read your story
Veni, Vidi, Voro!!!

All things perish, this is the law of existence, accept your suffering and your mortality, only by using this truth, can you transcend it.
Syjahel
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Syjahel »

Should you still be looking for any further assistance, I'm a lot more grammar-capable than my post here suggests! :D Being more serious though, I am quite good at spotting things that slip through the spell-checker sometimes, because they are correctly spelled but the wrong word (aka 'why spellcheckers are carp'), if you think that would be useful.

I also have a fair grasp of things Druchii, at least I hope so :) I have tried the odd bit of fiction here myself and I enjoy reading that of others who care about the background - in fact reading Warhammer fiction got me here in the first place. It's all Malus Darkblade's fault :p
RIP Group 28
~ We Never Slept ~