Kouran

Stories, fluff, army fluff, your own fluff ideas, and other creations concerning the Druchii, the End Times Elves or the Exile Aelves go here!

Moderators: T.D., Drainial, The Dread Knights

Hansleonard
Corsair

Kouran

Post by Hansleonard »

Hey!

So i've read several places here that Kouran was killed. In that case i wonder how. Who killed him and more importantly.. Who took his place? I kinda like having him in my games fluffwise when i bring Malekith and i think it's not too fitting to have a dead person lead my black Guard. (ain't no necromancer now am i.. ;) )
Saintofm
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Saintofm »

The Leader of Yasvir is also blinde. Aparently he's all better now.

Retcon, retcon, retcon. That or it's more a title given to the baddest of the Black Guard
Who needs sanity? I have a Hydra
Fingol23
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Fingol23 »

Tyrion killed him in the 6th edition High Elf book, I don't think a replacement was ever named although Malus Darkblade took his place as Malekiths favoured general. (Yes Kouran is a general not an overblown champion, the current army books treatment of him and Tullaris are the only two things I dislike about it.)
WIP First War Against Chaos Expansion
http://www.druchii.net/viewtopic.php?t= ... e7da5c4719

WS3 / S3 / T3 / D4 / I5
Skills: Basic Stealth
Items: Short Sword, Repeater Crossbow, Shade Cloak
Hansleonard
Corsair

Post by Hansleonard »

Then hy is he still in the armybook when he was killed several editions ago..? I mean.. the other characters that was killed aren't here.. right..?
Tarbo
Morathi's Best Friend
Morathi's Best Friend

Post by Tarbo »

hansleonard wrote:Then hy is he still in the armybook when he was killed several editions ago..? I mean.. the other characters that was killed aren't here.. right..?
Zombie Kouran!

I wouldn't put much stock in what Tyrion claims to have done. His personal historians tend to gravitate heavily towards creative writing more than fact-keeping. So I'm guessing he either "killed" Kouran, or he killed "Kouran".

He can't really be dead, or he wouldn't be in the army book, right?

...Right?

Or maybe we're just short on unique characters.
Fingol23
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Fingol23 »

Or maybe the timeline in the Dark Elf book ends about a century early :P and the Greenskins get Azhag and Gorbad while the vamps get Vlad and Isabella so why can't we have a dead guy?
WIP First War Against Chaos Expansion
http://www.druchii.net/viewtopic.php?t= ... e7da5c4719

WS3 / S3 / T3 / D4 / I5
Skills: Basic Stealth
Items: Short Sword, Repeater Crossbow, Shade Cloak
Flash29
Assassin

Post by Flash29 »

Fingol23 wrote:Or maybe the timeline in the Dark Elf book ends about a century early :P and the Greenskins get Azhag and Gorbad while the vamps get Vlad and Isabella so why can't we have a dead guy?

the greenskins get azhag gorbad and grom hell in the previous army book the only one left alive was skarsnik and grimgore. a few armies have one of these characters, i mean archon the everchosen should also be dead as would several vampire characters. although traditionally they say how they died .
i also dislike the named champion thing, i like the greenskin version more where the 2 goblin heros both have there own special unit as does grimgore.
Hansleonard
Corsair

Post by Hansleonard »

Tarbo wrote:Zombie Kouran!

OK! Now you just gave me the best idea EVER for a conversion! :D