Need an name for my army

Stories, fluff, army fluff, your own fluff ideas, and other creations concerning the Druchii, the End Times Elves or the Exile Aelves go here!

Moderators: T.D., Drainial, The Dread Knights

Saintofm
Malekith's Best Friend

Need an name for my army

Post by Saintofm »

What is says on the tin. I need a name.

Fluffy fluffy background:

Ronan is a captured HE who somehow showed great skill with the druchii style of swordsmanship. An enterprising new Black Ark captain had the youth trained and leanred in all aspects of the dark elves. However, one day it came to lead an armies against his former kin, but no one would offer their support, save for a group of Corsairs who had nothing better to do, his retainers, a fallen house of cold one knights, and a unit of Execuioners simply "looking for a good time", and a handfull of shades and exexutioners. So to fill the ranks, he dared every comander to send him the worst of the worse (riff rafh, rouges, dark blades, adn other pariah) and make a stronger army then anyone else. The other dread lords took him up on this bet, expecting to see a good show. Too bad for them, he made good on his promis.

End of fluff.

So yeah, my general takes in any and everyone he can, with those he can't trust sent to the sorceress with the sacrificial dagger.

So What are some good names?

So far I have
Ronan's Rouges
Legion of the Dark Blade.

Any and all name ideas are welcome. The more hilarious/lampshade hanging the the better if you wish.
Who needs sanity? I have a Hydra
Red...
Generalissimo

Post by Red... »

Ronan's rejects
The Knights who say "no one else wants us"
Spelling bee drop outs
"While all answers are replies, not all replies are answers. So answer the question."

Don't be a munchkin?

I am an Extraordinary Druchii Gentleman
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Hufflepuff host?
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Arch Deacon of the RPG forum
Gentleman of Moderation
Yeasir
Shade

Post by Yeasir »

ValuePak
Druchii Dropouts
Black and Blue (a reference to mixing HE and DE colors and also the fact that they are rejected)
Dangerous Beans
The Guiding Eye
Location: Sat drinking 'soul stealer' cocktails in the city of Vilebrier with Morathi...

Post by Dangerous Beans »

Ronan's Renegades

but I do like The Black and Blue
Tyrannus deathbringer
Noble

Post by Tyrannus deathbringer »

Ronan's Ronin ;)
"All who surrender will be enslaved; whoever does not surrender but opposes with struggle and dissension, shall be annihilated."
Red...
Generalissimo

Post by Red... »

Ronan's rotten Ronin rejects ;)
Reject Ronan's rotten and ramshackle Ronin reprobates :D
The reject reprobates of the repellingly rotten and really repugnant Ronan
"While all answers are replies, not all replies are answers. So answer the question."

Don't be a munchkin?

I am an Extraordinary Druchii Gentleman
Dangerous Beans
The Guiding Eye
Location: Sat drinking 'soul stealer' cocktails in the city of Vilebrier with Morathi...

Post by Dangerous Beans »

Red... wrote:The reject reprobates of the repellingly rotten and really repugnant Ronan
and we have a winner!

I think that rivals the unit my old high elf opponent regularly called "Minging Mengil Manhide and his Moronic Mangy Manflayers"
Saintofm
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Saintofm »

Dangerous Beans wrote:
Red... wrote:The reject reprobates of the repellingly rotten and really repugnant Ronan
and we have a winner!

I think that rivals the unit my old high elf opponent regularly called "Minging Mengil Manhide and his Moronic Mangy Manflayers"

What he said. Any other names that might work?
Who needs sanity? I have a Hydra
Jakem
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Jakem »

"Death by Alliteration"