Idea for a Hawkseer Story idea

Stories, fluff, army fluff, your own fluff ideas, and other creations concerning the Druchii, the End Times Elves or the Exile Aelves go here!

Moderators: T.D., Drainial, The Dread Knights

Saintofm
Malekith's Best Friend

Idea for a Hawkseer Story idea

Post by Saintofm »

And Yes, I am looking for suggestions and areas of improvement I can't see yet.

Setting: About 5 years prior to the last major incursion of Ulthuane by the Dark elves and 13 years after Birth of a Dark Elf. During this time the dark elves had been feeding their hated kin with countless beastmem, warriors of chaos, and a few foolhardy families.

It To strengthen the main bulk of the army, and to pool their resources, Malus Darkblade comes up with a great idea: why not a joint Hawkseer Cruise! Get the biggest black ark ever built that's still working, put a hundred of the leading Lords of Naggararyth's children in it, and over a three year period will kill enough of each other to weed out the weak, and gather some impressive monsters.

That said, there will be alot of characters, with most of them being killed off like they were in "A Game of Thrones." Also most will will get their limelight as the series progresses.

ANd to better get a variety of stuff, I'll build them up as a unit and use items from current edition warhammer and our 7th ed book.

So characters 1, 2, and 3 (The core 3 that the story will revolve around).

DreadLord Gorindo:
Oragin of the Name: I tried to look up the word gold in Chinese (I think Mandarin specifically), heard it on Google Translate, then butchered the romanization till I had something even I couldn't butcher.

Equipment:
* Fencers Blades:will be represented by twin Sabers;
*Sea Dragon Cloak: I can't decided if I want to latch the armor saves onto the plate armor and have a purple silk cloak for the show of it or to have it made from a manticore hide to represent its toughness.
*Seed of Rebirth and Armor of Eternal Servitude (My favorite item from last Dark Elf Book. It was a set of moderatly priced heavy armor with regeneration. Add Dragon bane pendent and you were good to go back in the day); Represented by gaudy golden armor.

Story: Gorindo is the son of one of the most influential houses in Naggrond, with his father the newest member of Malekeith's Inner Circle (a dubious honor, but one just about every dark elf wants). As such, he offered the highest bid for this joint adventure so is the defector leader of it. Greedy, proud, wealthy, and narcissistic in the highest order, he is also the biggest lacidious individual outside of the Prince of Pleasure's personal champions. As such he sees almost every female elf as his to bed, whether they want to or not. He is smart enough to leave potential allies (a number of dreadlords), those more powerful then he (the Sorceresses) and those more insane (the Cult of Khaine) then he alone, but otherwise getting his short sword unsheathed is his primary concern.

That said, he is a damn good fighter, using his twin sabers to carve a bloody path through the enemy, and while his golden armor may shriek of over priced, it is well made and well fitted and can survive a strike from an ogre's club. The other skill he takes great pride in is his intellect, always plotting and scheming, namely the demise of his enemies and how to gain greater fame and fortune from battle.

This goes flying out the window the moment Ronan comes into view, as what took him a better part of a century to aquire he feels Ronan did in a decade, and it irks him to no end. Ronan would just happily ignore him, but he has his sights on his captain of the Darkshards, and his Fiance: a wood elf slave girl that won his heart and her freedom. Add the fact Ronan is traitor blood; an Asure that chose to be a Dark Elf only infuriates him more.

Ronan may not have long before he has to deal with this foe, for he has dark plans for the young upstart; starting with torture and ending with using his skull as a cerial bowl.

My Ideas and hopes for the charecter:

THe three main things I want is such:

1. For him to come off as greatly skilled. I want overpowered anime charecter level crazy ness on the battlefeild here. So the items I have is to keep him both alive and to show off his skill, and if I need to do a mock battle to work out the kinks I can do that. That said.

2. To be a Magnificent Bastard. This means I am going to be looking at alto of Tim Curry and Allen Rickman movies, and a few episodes of Gargoyles, but this guy is it when he is on his "A" Game. Intelligent, charismatic, a constant plotter who chews up the scenery like it was a side dish to a burger.

3. For you to hate him so much. When he is not a magnificent bastard, he's just a bastard. THe world is his oyster, and he plans on ravaging it for all its worth. Everyone a pawn, every woman a bedmate, enemy simply an annoyance to be rid of.

Possible Lines of Dialogue:

1. My will is law, and my law decrees you shall obay my every desire!

2. He may have his uses. Send him out against those orcs, and if he survives he may join me. If not, then he was not worth the gold he paid for this voyage.

3. [Blocks two warriors at once with his swords] "Let me guess: You thought I was all talk?

4. Bring me ROnan's head on a silver platter or send him out to some gods forsaken battlefeild to die. I don't care which!

5. I never mix buisness with pleasure. Leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Ronan:
Origin of Name: A Ronin a masterless samurai and as such is often consered a hired sword at best and a petty criminal at worse. What better name to give to a charecter who has forsaken his birth name.
Equipment:
Ogre Blade; Represented by a deceptively plain cutlass.
Heavy armor: Plate
Shield: Cavalry Kite Shield, has a Dragon with a Captured Damsel depicted upon it.
Sea Dragon Cloak: Cloak made from a rather large young drake; the horned skull was reattaced to the skin to double as a helm and hood.
Black Amulet: Represented by a Pendent his mother used to have around her neck.
Mount of Choice: A red Cold One named Flower: Not nearly as viciosu as the others, but will still take your head off if you go near her master.
Throwing Knives: Story Only. Usually throws two at a time.
A pair of daggers: When all else fails, he has this
Secret weapons: If you read Birth of a Dark Elf, you might guess what he has under his sleeves.

Story:He had survived the harsh slave pens of a Naggarathy raiding black ark; held Tullaris' grudging respect as he trained in Har Ganeth; Han readed Hydras and Cold Ones in Karond Kar; held back a Beastman incursion in the wilds with the Panther's Shadow Clan of Shades; raided Lustria for monsters on a ship from Carond Kar; Outwitted the murderous sons and daughters of Naggrond; rooted out insurrectionists in Ghround; oversaw the repairs of a fallen black ark while fools and monsters assailed him;

And his most daring Feet: Still able to feel his toes after being in the saddle three days journey to Hag Greif.

With a Solid Reputation, he and his entourage enter the murderous final step of acceptance in dark elf society: leading a raid and bringing back mountains of wealth. While most of the politicking and backstabbing he gladly ignores, he makes sure under no uncertain terms he is not a weakling (namely by turning two idiot lords into bite sized chunks with his sword).

Preferring to lead from the front, he will make no order he is not willing to do himself (be it dig the latrine to charge the Blood Thirster). While quante and unsightly, the troops seem to enjoy a leader willing to do the crapwork with them. Easygoing and humorous by nature, he tries to keep an optimistic view, that is slowly breaking. After a decade with the dark elves who he once was and who he is becoming is fighting for control over him like two lions over a kill. He was born with a rare gene that allows him to ride coldones without needing to be anointed with their slime, but has to be bath his mount regularly to keep the smell down (something easier then said then done).

His only true friend is the Assassin of Khaine Sevril'Relik who is at once his greatest defender, and the one who will kill him should Ronan proove too much of a risk to the Dark Elves. Sulfura, a sabature and spy he owns is like a little sister to him and both respect and love each other, but with the abuse she has endured in her life she also has nothing but fear of him.

His lattest slave, the bareen blue skinned sorceress Sepacuna who Malekeith gifted Ronan with when he killed the leader of the rebels, hates him for being a high elf in blood and her owner. Despite the shows of kindness he has given her she trusts him not, and only lets him live as with him she has some semblence of freedome.

The last vestage of Ronan's goodness lies with the woodelf and former slave girl Arhedel; already a guardmaster of his regiment, she is the first woman he has truly loved in a long time. WHile she recipricates, she is broken and is still unsure of her lover. If she were to be harmed, the full furry of the Savage Huntress Anath Raema will be unleashed and there is no telling will anyone be able to contain it ever again.

My thoughts:

Kinda my baby. I want him to be badass, but constantly fighting a duel nature.

He's a decent person, but he is also becoming a decent dark elf.
He hates senseless violence, but is willing and able to sow death whenever and wherever he is called.
Intimidated by women; near the tail end of puberty with all that it implies when it comes to boys liking girls.
Has a love-hate relationship with the dark elf gods of worship; is practically an avatar of the Savage Huntress.
Prefers love and peace; tends to leave a bloody path of destruction wherever he goes.

I also want to convey a sense of lonliness with him as his best friends are afraid of him or could kill him at any moment; the two women he could bed at any time he wishes hate and distrust him respectfully; with the former thinking kindness is a cruel fairy tale told to children and nothing more, and the latter unsure of Ronan's intentions despite over a decade of having each others' back while in the thick of fighting.

Possible Lines of Diolauge:

1. [He and a dozzen other male dreadlords look up at the spires of the black ark he's about to embark on]. "We are all thinking the same joke, right? [the others mutter in agreement, some even blurting it outloud] "Nice to Know I'm not the only immature one here.

2. "My hydra, my right to name it and he...(looks under one of his legs) he shall be known this day forth as: Blueberry the Mighty!

3. "I can never be attracted to a woman that can't kill me, can I?"

4. What part of angry, meat eating lizard did you not understand?

5. Touch her and I will shove a broken bottle of the musk of a coldone fighting for dominence where the sun never shines and feed you to the pack!

Charecter 3: Lacertus

Equipment:
Halberd: Will be represented by a Guan Dao (If you ever played as Guan Yu in Dynasty Warriors you get the idea).
Crown of Comand: WIll mostly go without any headgear, so this will mostly be an internal calm to him.
Heavy Armor: Plate
Cloak of Hag Greif: Another old Magic item. it was a sea dragon cloak that halfed the strength of all range attacks that hit the wearer.
Sometimes on a more playful coldone (Still stupid, still vicious, but this is mostly from the fact it plays too rough with its "toys.")

Story: The leveled headed legitimate son of Malus Darkblade (people are still trying to figure that one out considering how often he visits the red light district), he tends to be calm and collected at all times. If he does go a little crazy its against a worthy foe or in the bed chamber: the only times he may let himself loose all self control and go all out.

A master of the pole arm, he is ever ready to test his skills against a worthy foe. Despite that, and almost unethical by druchii standards, he prefers to talk his way out of problems or before they start. In his eyes, everything has a use, though how that applies to him may never come to him. As such he as an eclectic group of followers from honor bound duelists, slow witted illegal wizzards, to even a Knive of Khaine.

The latter, Dreadlady Dea who is also on the black ark, is his bride by arranged marriage. While both are accepting of the fate of this soon to be unhappy marriage (She is a savage and brutal individual and social Darwinist, he is not) both try to find some areas that they agree on: So far that is cold ones and not much else.

His current project is trying to get Ronan under his wing as he sees him as a powerful ally and one of the few individuals that can keep order on this grand experiment (one his father Malus has alot riding on).

As a dark elf, he is not above plotting the deaths of rivals, or manipulating things to better his position over the broken bodies of others, but he has a reputation to keep.

Ideas Behind him: He's the plotter. He sees everything having a use and wishes to understand how he can better use it to better his standing. My main goal is to make him the thinking man of the ship, and more importantly, the one trying to get some form of order on it so they can go back with a ton of booty.

The Guan Doa idea was just because it looks cool. Its a spear with a giant frickan sword at the end; I think we have a winner.

1. This is why we can never have nice things.

2. I am a bastard, just not that kind.

3. I cannot describe how how stupid this is. There are not enough words in any of the druchii tongues to do so.

4. I have a stick with a very large sword one the end of it, and you just made me angry. Surly wisdom flows through your family's loins.

5. [Throws a severed head at a would be rival who catches, and then whistles to his cold one]. Pomama, Fetch the Ball!
Last edited by Saintofm on Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Who needs sanity? I have a Hydra
Saintofm
Malekith's Best Friend

Re: Idea for a Hawkseer Story idea

Post by Saintofm »

I still would like some advice and at least thoughts on these characters (please!!! :oops: )

While the first three dreadlords will be untouchable when it comes to being killed off, these next three only have until the beginning of the fourth book/fanfic thread.

1. Dreadlord: Chersyum
Equipment:
*Two hand Weapons which will be represented by a Rapier and a narrow strait Dagger like a Scottish Dirk.
*Dragon Helm: Will be represented by a helm in the shape of a slack jawed dragon.
*Ring of Darkness (another old school item I'm sure many of us made the "Long NOOOOO" when it didn't get into the current Dark Elf Book. It halfed the attacker's weapon skill, rounding up. Meaning if if you have WS of 5 when you attack him, its now WS 3) and will be Represented by a black Ring with a gem stone, poater's pick
*Heavy Armor: Plate, but you can decide how intricite how it should look.
*Sea Dragon Cloak: The Hide of a cold one.
*A Brace of Hand Bows: Represented by a pair of Hand Bows.

Story: An Avid Duelist, he dreams of opening a school to teach the best methods of swordsmanship. To this end he wishes to see the world to test his metal. He stays out of politics altogether, he only seeks out those who can aid him in this quest. Unethical in his loyalties (I.E. actualy loyal) to Lecertus, the two have been friends since childhood. Togeather with Barous, the trio make an excelent team of back to back badasery.

Ideas behind him:
I wanted a duelist, a druchii musketeer if you would. I also thought the idea of a dreadlord finding fame and fortune via another rout might be fun instead of the usual conqueror and destroy (which I will be having like onion rings in this saga). I also wanted to have a highly skilled duelist besides Gorindo, and a much more likable one. The Ring of Darkness will provide some defence capabilities.

Possible Lines of Diolage:

1. All battles are a dance, but unlike you I do not have two left feet.

2. Do not insult Barus. As he is forgiving, I am not.

3. I do not believe my dagger and your heart have met. Let me rectify that.

4. What matters how great you are in battle when I, your foe, can dodge everything you throw at me!

5. [Sees to of the female dreadlords throwing punches and pulling hair, then hands Barus five coins]. You are swimming in the Winds of the Seers again I see.

2. Dreadlord Barus

Heavy Armor:
Sea Dragon Cloak
Brace of Hand Bows
Halberd: Will be represented by a staff with a retractable staff
Wizard's hat: Mostly represented by his spell craft and mannerisms.

Story: Possibly the luckiest elf in all of Naggaroth. At birth, his druchii parents and midwives could tell he would be slow witted and therefor too weak to live; his mother died soon after and his father grew too busy managing other afairs, they forgot to send him to the cauldron of khaine. As he grew, he was too much of an innocent to be a truly dangerous opponent, often too nice, yet he also discover a natural affinity to magic which he used on his bullies.

He has no interest in power so Malekeith fears him not; Despite being a savant with magic, and even on the battlefield due to not having any sense of fear, or self preservation, no elf maiden wants to share his bed so no fear or making little magical babies either.

He now works under Lacertus, who acts more like an overprotective big brother then a lord and master (something his duelist underling share duties with in this regards).

My idea: In a cast full of assholes, he's the only innocent. He will be my first attempt to making mentally disabled person, he has severe retardation that gives him a childlike perspective and attitude. In human terms, he is eternally a prepubescent ten year old. While he has his genius moments do to noticing things more mentally stable individuals would miss simply because that's how his mind works. That and I want to see how the magical hat works.

Possible Lines of Diolgue

1. It is hard making friends when almost everyone is trying to kill you.

2. I feel a disturbance in the...Oh never mind, it was last nights dinner.

3. (Casting a spell that involces fire, lighting, explotions, or pure blasts of energy] BOOM!!!

4. Picking a fight with a dark sorceror who has a bladed staff? And they call me soft headed.

5. So there is a endless sea of skaven, with monsters great and terrible, wielding technology not fit for this world, and magic magic no mortal was meant to know heading this way. It is not the first time we faced a foe as smelly as this!

3. Dreadlady Dea
Equipment:
*Hydra Blade: Represented by a Saber and her wild abandon.
Heavy Armor, and Sea Dragon Cloak: Plate Armor and a black dragon hide cloak.
Always Rides a Blackish Green Cold One

Story: A cruel woman, she fights with the pure rage and frenzy of a Knife of Khaine. Sometimes This means she can lop several heads at once, other times she makes attacks that even a goblin could block but could slay an ogre. She despises weakness in all, but has a grudging respect for Ronan for his skill, and Barus for his rare moments of pure genius.

Like Ronan, she does not need to annoit herself with the slime of the coldones, so she has full sense of her senses (and being a highly sensual being this comes in quite handy). Unlike Ronan who has a natural afinity with these reptiles one look and she can intimidate one into submission.

Her wild abandone is legendary on the battlefeild, but also within the bed chamber. Her loyalties are fickle, but she is willing to put up with her betroth's Lesertus' strange personality.

She is also one of the few females Gorindo has a absolute fear of.

My thoughts: Mostly here as an experiment to see how the hydra blade works, or the lack thereof. She is also my attempt at a pure evil female. Despite being a sex addict, I don't want her to come off as sensual most of the time as once she is in the mood to kill, all other pleasures are secondary. Also she never uses it as a weapon as you can't use it to see all the pretty blood gush out with it.

A driven charecter, improving her station, namely by being the best killer outside of the temple of khaine or Malekeith's Black Guard. Everything she does is to further this goal, or to feed her baser desires of sex and violence in greater measure. I am not sure I could do the love scenes required for the character as A.) I doubt I have the ability to pull it off, and B.) I doubt the moderators would have a green light on that for long.

Not sure if I should make her a Magnificent bastard or just a monster, but I think I will be leaning towards the former.

Possible Lines of Diolauge:

1. Fools are only good for the leather of my coldone's saddle.

2. The weak have their place; usually somewhere under my heal, through my sword, or in my cold one's gut.

3. The Lord of Murder loves for his devorred to live up to their full potential, and often calls upon the Lady of Desire to aid in such tasks.

4. It is a marriage of convenience only for our families and not of ourselves.

5. I trust that this so called Ronan will not try anything foolish such as asking me to lick his boots when he is unfit to even look upon my own?
Last edited by Saintofm on Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
Amboadine
Miscast into the Warp
Miscast into the Warp

Post by Amboadine »

Saintofm wrote:I still would like some advice and at least thoughts on these characters (please!!! :oops: )

I will certainly have a proper read of this once at home, would be a disservice to give you a quick off the cuff reply.
Saintofm
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Saintofm »

2 more character and ones with only a 2 book no kill protection.

Also I am typing this on the bus on my phone so I will keep most descriptions of gear to just its name unless i have an idea to make it look cool.

1. Dread Lady Armature.

Equipment: sea dragon cloak, crossbow, shield, always rides a dark steed.
*Black Dragon Egg: a wineskin with a strong dwarven drink of 8th same name.
*Heavy armor: will look like black laqured leather but has that protection fir simplicity sake.
* heart seeker (a cool lance we no longer have now that let you re role all failed to hit and to wound rolls). Will be represented by a spear.

Story: An avid huntress who there is little she has not killed on horse back. A master of the repeating crossbow and even better with the spear, she joins the hawkseer cruise to test her metal as a hunter men and a leader of elves.

Her chosen mount is a dark steed as it is the only beast to provide the speed she desires. An addict of danger, the thrill of putting your life on the line either in battle or just Being reckless in makes her feel alive. her to Only her lover, the Dread Lady Ornhanas can give her such thrills in the safety of her arms. Though ornhanas is a much morn level headed of the two, it doesn't take much to be as foolhardy as Armature.

If there is one who can real her in it is her identical twin sister Armurai, whom she claims has no sense of fun.

Despite the bulk of her and affections given to her lover and her sister (not that way, they are not Malus' family) she highly flirty with those she likes and always has a ear to listen with and a shoulder to cry on.

There are few she hates for anything and anyone that she does do not let live long.

Ideas: she is the Ernie in the relationship. That said I want her fun loving, care free personality to shine forth and not that she likes like chicks. If I can't do that I will have failed as a writer.

Possible spoken lines:

1. I have had more fun slaying jack rabbits then speaking with you.

2. He's so feminin even I am attracted to him.

3. Finally, an enemy worth killing!

4. So this is how the so called civilized humans fight. Interesting but not good enough I am afraid.

5. Oh Gorindo; how blind must you be to not see I am a lover of mature women and not little girls such as yourself.

2. Dreadlady Ornahanas
Equipment: sea dragon cloak, heavy armor, sheild, cross bow, dark steed ( see last entry for these, same concept).
*ring of hoteck: will be represented with a simple bronze ring.
California dore banea: old magicnlance thatnis +3 strength and ignoresnscaly skin.

Story: onenofnthe few devotees to Kourenos amongst the druchii, shenseeksnout thenstongest foes qnd feircest monstersnto test her skillsbfornit when shebfightsnanworthy foendoesnshe feel aliv.bcalculating and level headed, she can swiftlynassess a situation and how to turn it to her qdvantqge and when to tread lightly.

Zhe is also an avid mage hunter, ablento detectna rougw sorceryoreror by the feintest wiff of magic in the air.

Though she tries to keep her lover Armatura in line, shebends up uoining have r on her misadventures then stopping them despitenprefering quiet mements when out of the saddle.

Ideas: I wanted aAbbotbto the Castello I have here, so thought this would work.

Lines

1. Here we go again.

2. I do believe this is not a happy sound coming from the ship's haul.

3. I have a lance to your throat. Do not make me use this t.

4. Shsssh. Leave that talk for the bed chamber darling.

5. Ever get the impression i am in love with a fool?

Ok too hard to type with a phone and fat thumbs. D rest latter.
Saintofm
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Saintofm »

Ok, now that I am officialy sick and tired of Chrome crashing like a goblin flung from a doom diver, I have converted to Firefox. That and work and Deus Ex, and Halo 4 and a pokemon emulator, and work, and blitzing a room long overdue for a cleaning and pokemon, and Netflix, and you get the idea.

Here are some more character ideas I like some thoughts on. And this is the point where they might have a two book grace period before i say die die my darlings.

Dread Lady Armurmai (Dreadlord or Master, probably more Master).

Arms and Armor: Crossbow, Guiding Eye (old talisman item from last edition, about 20 points, allowed every model in a unit to rerole failed to hit roles in shooting, one use only), Seal Of Ghound (another cool item that went from 25ponts to 30 points to disappearing. Enchanted item, add 1 dispell die to your pool). Both will be represented with a necklaces with a family crest on it.

Lachored and enchanted leather armor (heavy armor with sea dragon cloak) and a thick grey cloak).

Story: If her twin sister Amatura has her head in the clouds, then her identical twin is the only sane person on this cruise. The only love she needs is the familiar kind from her ever loyal sister, and the only love she requires is the feeling one gets when a well tuned repeating crossbow rests in your hands, impatiently awaiting to sow death. Humorless and in a constant sour mood, she prefers to fight alone but is often forced to "babysit" more incompetence elves (I.E. other crossbowmen, regardless of skill or social standing.

To compensate she works her troops to death to improves their skill, and if this is literal so the better.

Possible Lines of Diologe.

1. "If I wanted a man I would have taken one by now. And no, sister, that does not mean I want one of those maidens you keep in your menagerie either.

2. "I swear if I get one more incompetent fool to drag into battle I will...Oh by the Dark Panthion!

3. "I do kike people. I like them dead. I like them with bolts sticking out of them in impossible angles. I like them rent and torn. I like them not to be within my breathing space and alive. You happen to be very much alive.

4. A Fool that thinks he is virtuosic; a fool that is caniving; and a fool that wants to make every female in sight the mother of his children. Our supreme commanders everyone.

5. "This is how it is done!"

My Goal with the charecter: If dia is a jerk for being a social darwinist, Armurmai is a jerk for being anti social. I'll try to not have her be outside the sociatal norms for the sake of it (I don't need an emo elf. That's what the Phoenix Guard are for). There may or may not be a defrosting of the Ice Queen Here, but she has at least a one book maybe two book warenty. Anything after is safe and sane after that.

Dreadlady Dracea of Ghound (Dreadlord, Peg lord more specificly).

Dark Pegasus, Lance, Heavy Armor, Sea Dragon Cloak, Shield of Photos, Cloak of Twilight, Talisman of Protection.

Her Story: To defibe her in one word: Bubly. AHe is in a near constant state, if not constant, of giddy, and moving at fast speeds make her even more so. A genuinely nice person, she is still a lord of the dark elves and has the lance skills to prove it.

Specializing in flying past the bulk of the enemy, she can focus her efforts on war machines, lone wizards, those signaling to the rest of the army, and archers. To do so she has trained her self to defty dodge boulders flung by giants and stone throwers, musket balls and bolts of humans and dwarves, arrows of elves, and all manny of things the goblins call "armaments."

Somehow someway, she has latched herself onto Ronan's servant and personal sorceress Sepacuna, and often drags her along for girl time.

Though being allied with Ronan, Gorindo tends to avoid her which she happily avoids him as well. Its not that he is afraid of her; just her Aunt who happens to be one of the most prominent Supreme Sorceresses in All of Ghround.

Possible Lines:

"1. Oh, you;ll love Bretonia. They have plenty of monsters and warriors to fight.

2. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

3. Guess who's queen of the castle? Guess wh;s queen of the castle?

4. I wonder what this does? (Puls a lever on an enemy war machine which lobs as giant stone at another one of there's which also sends a stone flying at another and another until there are no more stone throwers in operatoion). "So that's what it does."

5. Vrooom! (Ahe ays this everytime she has her pegasus dive at an enemy).

My ideas for the charecter: This is going to be one that may last until the end, but one that can be severly injured from time to time. She is my comic relife charecter. If you ever watch Rooster Teeth's web cartoon RWBY, specficly episode 4 and 8, and paying attention to the charecter of Nora, you get the idea. If not, imagine a 13 year old girly girl with strait caffine in her veins and you get the idea.

Also, this is my first Peg Lord Build. How'd I do?

Brutus: Supreme Beastmaster on Scourgerunner Chariot.
Silver Steel Armor, Potion of Toughness, Obsidian Amulet.

Story: An Ambitious young lord, he seeks to prove his worth by finding and capturing the greatest war beast to grace the battlefeild. All those that are his enemies are they that stand in his way. All those that are his allies are they that will aid him in his quest. All others can rot in Slanesh's guts for all he cares.

Posible Lines:

1. Ronan is a pitiful speck. Why bother any thoughts on him?

2. This is where you will hurt!

3. Hold still and Die!

4. Run him down. My horses need the exercise.

5. I see they let armatures throw their lot in this trip.

My thoughts:

Nothing as of yet. probably very arogant and definitely an early lackey of Gorindo. Probably focus on him in stories that involve more monsters
Saintofm
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Saintofm »

Been a while, but might as well type these guys up before the notebook I have this in falls apart. In any case, here are charecters with little to no protection.

Supreme Beastmistress (beastmaster0 Beteum
Riding a scourge Runner Chariot with a Chillblade (Will look like a scimitar with a continual mist eminating off of it, think the size of the one guy's in Raiders of the Lost Ark), glistening scales, and Dragon Bane Gem.

Story: A beastmaster from a long line of pomient lavers and tamers, she has much to live up to. This is confounded only by the fact she is the first girl to be born to the family in memory. Cold and ruthless, all others are prey items or stepping stones keeping her from her goals."

Possible Lines:

1. I could be hunting but instead I am trapped waiting on your indisicion.

2. Children learn their place soon or are cut in half by the scourge.

3. I see no difficulty before us. They are only slaves and peasents.

4. With fools like this, it is a wonder we are doing so well in the motherland.

5. Have you been shot in both your kneecaps and asked to run? No? Then no, I am not toying with you.

My ideas: Not sure, but will be nice to see how this works. No real expectations.

Beastmaster Brothers: Hydris, Serrpence, And Angeece
*All reresented by 3 normal scourge runner crews and always together.

Story: A trio of triplets and charioteers, these young beastmasters personify fool hardy and adventurous. Seeking adventure and glory, they banded together for the financial gain more then anything else; after all, they have the most luck working together so it is bound to be more profitable working as a team then going at each others' throats.

Possible Lines:

1. You Yellow Belly Asure Lover! You Killed Hydris!

2. Come now! The Women are pretty and the drinks are plentiful What could go wrong?

3. This is what we live for!

4. A hunter's day is never don.

5. [chariot wheel runs over an enemy head] WHoo-Hoo, That was fun!

My ideas: I wanted these guys to be fun, and also my fora into using their chariots. Should be fun, but their reckless attitudes will leave them quick to get kills which they have no protection against story wise.

More Hero Level Characters.

Master Thanatos
Mount: Coldone Chariot
Armor: Heavy Armor, Sea Dragon Cloak (more silken cloak inn story)

Soul Render (old magic Great Weapon about the same price as the Gold Sigial sword; has armor peircing. Good For its price).

Pendent of Kheleith: The Enchanted item that point wise takes up the rest of this guy's 50 point allotment, and was something few DE players left home without durring the last edition. Basicly grants a ward save wehre you role equal or under the attacking strength and you save. 1's always pass and 6's always fail.) Represented by a trio of finger bones taken from rivals' middle fingers he hangs on a necklace.

Story: A proud sin of Nagground and infamously popular charioteer in the arenas, he is also an underling of Gorindo. He is not the brightest elf ever to enter the battlefeild but he is one of the strongest. If Gorindo is the brains of this operation, he is the bronze.

Possible Lines of Diolog:

1. Ronan is an ant; just crush him under boot if he is so insignificant.

2. I am the undefeated champion of the Chariot Race. What are you to me?

3. Aww, nothing feels quite as good as sweet smell of a rival soiling his armor as his guts are ripped out before their eyes.

4. I am not a fool!

5. What do you mean we were suppose to take them alive?

My idea: I wanted a dumb jock, a pion and minion. Nothing more and nothing less. If he becomes meme level awsom great. If he dies by karma, also great.
Saintofm
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Saintofm »

Ok, time for four more characters, and with this next 2 if one dies both will do so.

Master Cram:
Heavy Armor, Sheild, And Has the Obsidion Blade (which witll either be a saber, man I love these blades, or a mace; flanged or spiked).
Will Ride a Cold One.
House Rules: Glory Before Reason: Every enemy within 12" he must choose to charge if able. Should Ras be killed, he goes into a Frenzy that can never be broken.

Story: A Minion of Lacertus, and proud knight. Honor Bound by nature, he is constantly lookign to proved himself in battle. How else is he to prove his worth of some skill? Last to think his way out of a situation and the first to fight, this leads him into more trouble then not.

Always by his side, his muc more level headed standard bearer, Ras, tries to keep his prince in line, though that seems to be depressingly difficult. Despite that, they have a bromantic relationship that has stood the test of battle and the two can't help but find more adventure together.

Possible Lines

1. What did you call me?

2. Hold my wine!

3. I WILL BEAT YOU WITH YOUR SPINE AND USE YOUR SKULL AS A SOUP CUP!

4. This will due for a fight.

5. We are up hill, down wind, with lances aimed at their puny hearts. What could possible go wrong?

My Thoughts: Needed a minion that could be good for a Warf Effect: Something TV Tropes defines as a Charecter who is obviously very powerful, skilled, or both but is there to largly get his butt handed to them by something more powerful. How long he lasts depends on how fun he is.

Master Ras
Heavy Armor, Lance, Sea Dragon cloask, Sheuild
Battle Standard
Ras' Standard: A Magic Banner I am making up for the story for practice battles if I can't figure something out. Anywho, Add D6 to the units charge distance store. Also, as long as Cran is alive, the unit is unbreakable. If he is not, the unit hates the unit that killed him and have frenzy.

Story: He has been Cran's right hand elf since they both were old enough to ride. Much more stable then his brother in arms, the two have a wonderful working relationship which usualy involves Ras attempting to real Cran and Cran not listening. Despite this, the two do get along and will defend eachother's honor tooth and nail, and should someone try to kill Cran Ras will make them pay.

My Thoughts: Does anyone remember Owen from the old Cartoon Gargoyles? No? Well there is a character named Owen who is strait laced, with a accent that says: Reserve and intelligent (and the fact he can fight hand to hand with the titular characters, creatures that can bend steel with their bare hands, awesome). I'm going for that in this right hand man. And yes, should one or the other die he will do so soon after for story reasons. Both have no protection.

Charecter
Master Nat Maidat (Trying to make an anagram of Tiamat).
Blood Red Heavy Armor to represent Blood Armor: An old item worth about a sword of might, that was heavy armor that every unsaved wound the bearer inclicts adds another layer of armor. 1+ max.
Pearl of Bleakness represented by a black perl on a chain necklace: Another old item woth a dispell scroll, the bearer is immune psychology.
Sheild, and Crossbow.

Story:
A Highly ambitious youth of humble oragins, his family now becoming a player in naggarathy politics. Wishing to wash a way his commoner heritage by patching a new path of blood and glory, he seeks a reputation of valor and skill, much less profitable. He believes Ronan will be an adequate stepping stone for these goals, though anything he has for Ice Queen Amura is more amorous in nature.

My ideas: Another more typical dark elf. How well I write him in his introduction dictates how he lives.

master Mundis
Heavy armor, Sword and sheild.
That one 15 point item that ignores that first wound taken on a 4+, name escapes me, its the talismon section.

Story:

Mundus does not like fighting, but knows a pacafist druchii is a dead one so he takes another rout: He becomes a frontline doctor. It might not be as glorious as a dreadlord, but will keep him alive. Why? Because you are less likly to be murdered in your sleep if you know how to treat that mysterious knife in the back better then anyone else. Able to perform such a task on the front lines and you can get a large number of nobles who will owe you their lives.

In the end he wants to open a school of medicine to train other such front line doctors. Anything to keep him alive in this brutal society

My Ideas: A cunning and manipulating type but one that has found a loophole in the system. As long as I get him accross as just as brutal as the next guy in the land of chill, he just dosn't like dying, I think I will succseed as a writer.
Saintofm
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Saintofm »

Master Sinestra: three book saving grace
Gold Sidgil Sword (will be a Rapier)
heavy armor
seadragon cloak
sheild (will be a buckler)

Story: A Shy mousy type, she is also the daughter of a lead armorer (a glorified slave) and his owner, a woman that dances along the line that separates kindness from cruelty. TO survive in her world sh has developed a great deal of skill, able to outmaneuver all but the greatest of lords. She lacks the confidence to lead armies but units to victory.

If given the choice, she'll take her scrolls and books: they never hurt her the way people do.

Ronan seems to treat her like a little sister, something his enemies can exploit.

My idea: I wanted another wooby, and if she turns into a wooby destroyer of worlds, that is also great. Just as long as only skirt the moe terratory and not go full on quiet shy girl you see in every other anime I will be happy.

Master Ipan: 2 Book Grace Period before he can get killed off.
Halberd (Will be a wax wood staff like Shaolin monks use for stroy purposes. it has enchantments to ensure it never chips or breaks, ever), Light Armor Sea Dragon Cloak, Brace of Handbows (which will be shot from a devices in his sleeves) Trickster helm

Story: Highly Skilled with the wax wood staff, his mottow is you may kill more enemies but I will bring more to the slave pens. A declaration that largly prooves true as he knows where to strike to leave a mind addled or leaking through cracked skulls. A massive Cathayaphile, his knowledge of that nation is seemingly useless out in the western part of the old world but he can quickly addapt what he knows of that ancient empire's warriors to those he faces in the here and now. Analytical and swift thinking, he can take one look of a situation and devise five plans of attack.

My Thoughts: I wanted a kung fu master wannabe. A Nerd if you will in the extreme. This way I can talk eastern style martial arts outside the ninjas of the dark elf world: Shades and assassins.

Master Devix: Prince of the Dark Riders
Base POints: 90. Add points for Sword of Might, Crossbow, heavy Armor, Seadragon Cloak, Dark Steed, and Talisman of Endurance.
Special Rules for character: He Always rides in his elite unit of dark riders called the Shadow Harold, whose points are already used in Devix's coast. Shadow Harold have +1 to Balistic skill and Devix must always be in this unit, nor can he willingly leave them. In addition, that may make a special flee option when charged where they loose their swiftstrider rule for the duration of the charge but may shoot as if they opted for standa nd shoot taken before they flee. Normal rules for fleeing and stand and shoot still apply.

Story: Often Louded as the Prince of Dark Riders, he has excellent timing, aim, and tracking capabilities. Coming from a long line of dark riders, he has upheld his family's image of the perfect hunters. He never acts in cruelty, making him is one of the "nice" druchii. That said he is devoid of mercy, with everything he does with a master stroke of precision. If he slays you, it is in a manner so you die fast to free him to kill something else. If he lets you live, you must act as a warning to your compatriots or be taken back in chains. In worst cases, he may throw a lasso around your neck and drag you around until your neck snaps.

A Proud druchii with a proper druchii ego, he feels wanabees like Ronan and pampered princes like Gorindo need to have a spear thrust to the heart.

My idea: I want a dark rider charecter, and this is my perfect opportunity to have this cowboy charecter. A I also wanted to ballence out the madnes with a more reforemd sort of crazy.

Death HAg Sisters: A trio of sisters sent by the Temple of khaine due to a drunken bet between Gorindo's father and Helebron. The bet in question? That witch elves make poor leaders in combat. To roove him wrong and to make a fortune in the coming war against the high elves, Helebron sends a trio of death hags that had been raised togeather since they were first inducted into the cult of khaine. the fact Gorindo's father sweetened the deal with 2000 of his personal soldiers to use as she willed, Helebron took this challenge with gusto.

While Gorindo wishes to end this plot, frankly this trio scars him. A sentiment most of the ship shares as all are happy to let them stay to themselves.

Eris: Cry of War
Apate: Witch Brew
Bia: Sword of Ruin (old item in the dark elf book, same price and rules of obsidion blade) and a rune of khaine branded on her fiorhead.

My idea: keep the trio around and tograther, if I am lucky until the last book. I also wanted to see what would happen if I had all three perks at once.