It is time to state your allegiance.

Stories, fluff, army fluff, your own fluff ideas, and other creations concerning the Druchii, the End Times Elves or the Exile Aelves go here!

Moderators: T.D., Drainial, The Dread Knights

Dalamar
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord

It is time to state your allegiance.

Post by Dalamar »

The time of reckoning is upon us! Will you follow the rightful king of all elves, or will you join the usurper to the phoenix throne? State your allegiance so the assassins will have an easier job.

All hail the Eternal King!
7th edition army book:
Games Played: 213
Games Won: 114 (54%)
Games Drawn: 33 (15%)
Games Lost: 66 (31%)

8th Edition army book W/D/L:
Druchii: 36/4/16
Amboadine
Miscast into the Warp
Miscast into the Warp

Re: It is time to state your allegiance.

Post by Amboadine »

How could I dare not pledge allegiance to the rightful king and heir.

Hail Malekith the Eternity King.
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

<letting loose the mooring lines - setting sail - going underway>
I always despised Khainites.
Soon their treachery will be shown to the world.
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
T.D.
Killed by Khorne
Killed by Khorne
Location: Hinterlands of Khuresh; The Lost City of the Angels

Post by T.D. »

Going A.W.O.L. on me Black Ark until the smoke clears...
OldHammer Advanced Ruleset
- Adding Tactical Depth to Your Favourite Tabletop Wargame
Lord Drakon
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Lord Drakon »

Malekith has always been an idiot since the crown. We followed him because of his right after his father, Anearion. BTW That high elf god is crazy, wanting Malekith to be the righful king all the time but because he stepped out of the fire too soon wanted to test him with a 6000 civil war destroying our nagarythe, founding and leaving naggaroth and make him king eventually still ? Malekith does not care about anything than himself, so ** him.

Khaine is a much more honourable and easy god to follow, so Tyrion it is.
Dark reaper
Highborn

Post by Dark reaper »

Hail Malekith, the Eternity King!
Searinox Nagharha
Aspiring Brush Master

Post by Searinox Nagharha »

My Army will always be a Druchii army! tho I might slap some of those Asrai in line to join my cause in plundering the world :lol:
and maybe enslave a phoenix while im at it.
PLOG - The House of Corvus

Group 41- Name: Searinox Nagharha - Shade
WS:5 S:3 T:3 D:4 I:4
Equipment: Long sword; Falchion (family heirloom), Very Good Sabre, Short sword, Dagger, Throwing Dagger (4) SeaDragon Cloak, Chain
Inventory: 30 gold (214 still to be paid), Silver Bracelet, several flagons: 1x Strength potion, 3x Courage potion, 3x Healing Potion.
Skills: Two Weapon Fighting, Acrobatics, Basic Stealth
Daeron
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Daeron »

I always walked a line between Khaine and army in my own army fluff... This might cause a rift in my own fluff's family, where brothers and sisters might choose different sides. I'd say the pater familias of my army would follow Malekith, like a true Druchii, but his sons might choose differently.
I love me a bowl of numbers to crunch for breakfast. If you need anything theoryhammered, I gladly take requests.

Furnace of Arcana, a warhammer blog with delusional grandeur.

"I move unseen. I hide in light and shadow. I move faster than a bird. No plate of armour ever stopped me. I strike recruits and veterans with equal ease. And all shiver at my coldest of whispers."
- The stiff breeze
Akholrak
Executioner

Post by Akholrak »

All Hail Malekith, the rightful King of Elves. :)
Haagrum
PhD in Dark Magic

Post by Haagrum »

Malekith has endured the treachery of his kin, the burning judgement of the Creator God, the predations of the spawn of the Warp and their foolish allies, the capricious cruelty of fluff writers (despite his evident tactical and military genius), countless setbacks by deus ex machina, millennia of warfare, and rulership over the most competitive and cut-throat civilised race in existence.

He has always done what needed to be done and has never lost sight of his true goal, no matter how the gods and the writers have acted to thwart him. This one will never bend the knee to another.

All hail the last and greatest of the Phoenix Kings!
Last edited by Haagrum on Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The wrath of a good man is not to be feared. They have too many rules."

"Good men don't need rules. Today is not a good time to find out why I have so many."
Clockwork
Highborn

Post by Clockwork »

At long last, we will reclaim our ancestral lands and restore the rightful heir to the Phoenix crown!
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

Calisson wrote:I always despised Khainites.
Soon their treachery will be shown to the world.
Well, now that we have been spoiled large extracts, it seems that it is not Malekith who is betrayed by some Druchii,
but rather most Druchii who feel betrayed by Malekith and won't follow him.

Death Hags, Witch Elves, Executioners: all khainites join the Aestyrion, the new Avatar of Khaine (very few exceptions: Hellebron and Shadowblade remain neutral, some assassins stay with Mallie).
Dark riders, Shades, Medusas, Warlocks: all the outcasts refuse to follow their king.
Beastmasters, S-runners, hydras, K-beasts, even harpies; Sisters of S as well: the circus community does not want Ulthuan as a new home.
Morathi, all sorceresses convenants: all spellcasters join the Aestyrion. Come on! Morathi is fighting against her son as he finally gets to the final battle of their common quest?

Actually, Malekith is followed only by some the units commonly found in cities: regular infantry, heavy cavalry. Plus the navy, corsairs and RBTs.
As a result, the army Malekith is leading looks more HE and much more WE than DE...

I still do dislike Khainites (except assassins), I still go Navy,
but it is sad to have to leave sorceresses, monsters, and outcasts...
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
Clockwork
Highborn

Post by Clockwork »

It will be sad to leave my Executioners and Warlocks behind. On the other hand, Loremasters, Frost Phoenixes and White Lions.

Can anyone give the a summarised version of the fluff? I know that Malekith is the once and future Phoenix King, and Tyrion winds up an Avatar of Khaine, but not much more. It would be great if someone could connect the dots (and there must be a lot of dots to connect).

Do we know what the big lie was?
Diobarach
Black Guard

Post by Diobarach »

Aestyrion, host of the Phoenix king is fully of sissy elves, besides, I'm sure Tyrion only received a flesh wound.
čiernyčaj
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by čiernyčaj »

I dislike Malekith (for letting Slaaneshi cult to spread and for being a "weak king" - all those failed attempts to retake our homeland) and dislike Morathi (for building Slaaneshi cult and just for her attitude. She would be the first person to kill, if the choice was mine), so what's there for me?

Blood for the Blood God! And I don't care whose blood it will be and who stands by my side. :twisted:
Marchosias
Assassin

Post by Marchosias »

For hundreds of years, we have waged a never-ceasing war against Chaos, forgotten by everyone except our hated foes.

Malekith lost his claim to the Throne when he decided in his selfishness that he would rather destroy Ulthuan than see it ruled by anyone else.
Tyrion is just an arrogant fool who continues with old grudges even with the world about to collapse.
Neither of those two has the right to call himself the Phoenix King or Chosen of Asurian.

Now, we have no time for your politics so let us be again. We have a battle to fight. We always have.
Lord Drakon
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Lord Drakon »

http://www.ulthuan.net/forum/viewtopic. ... &start=930

For the newest updates about the end of the Druchii.

Conclusion:
Fluffwise, High Elves suffers the most, as Malekith became their king and their heroes all died.
Armywise, Dark Elves suffers the most, as most Druchii units don't want to follow Malekith

Or you decide to play with the survivors, so you just forget all your history and fluff and start afresh to field a broken army. Yes you might win many battles, but where is the fluff ? You can find the same tactical challenges in Rome Total War..
Haagrum
PhD in Dark Magic

Post by Haagrum »

An open letter to the Aestyrion:

That is all.

May Khaine have mercy on your souls, for we shall not.
"The wrath of a good man is not to be feared. They have too many rules."

"Good men don't need rules. Today is not a good time to find out why I have so many."
Searinox Nagharha
Aspiring Brush Master

Post by Searinox Nagharha »

Well those allegiances are for the 'major' setlings of those clans.
The House of Corvus will once again stand by its one and only true king! For the rest of Eternity!
The Shades, Beastmasters and SoS (Warlocks are debateable) that are part of this jouse will have no choice but to follow their Lord! Or perish a horrible death by his blade!

((IOW: if these ruling go true I'll most likely end up using the Survivors List)
PLOG - The House of Corvus

Group 41- Name: Searinox Nagharha - Shade
WS:5 S:3 T:3 D:4 I:4
Equipment: Long sword; Falchion (family heirloom), Very Good Sabre, Short sword, Dagger, Throwing Dagger (4) SeaDragon Cloak, Chain
Inventory: 30 gold (214 still to be paid), Silver Bracelet, several flagons: 1x Strength potion, 3x Courage potion, 3x Healing Potion.
Skills: Two Weapon Fighting, Acrobatics, Basic Stealth
Dalamar
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord

Post by Dalamar »

Lord Drakon wrote:Conclusion:
Fluffwise, High Elves suffers the most, as Malekith became their king and their heroes all died.
Armywise, Dark Elves suffers the most, as most Druchii units don't want to follow Malekith

Or you decide to play with the survivors, so you just forget all your history and fluff and start afresh to field a broken army. Yes you might win many battles, but where is the fluff ? You can find the same tactical challenges in Rome Total War..

I disagree, Elves gain.
The Asur will bend their knee and follow the one true king as a unified force, divided elves would perish and nothing but the power of Asuryan is able to unify the elves again.
The Asrai will follow Alarielle, who also wishes the preservation of the elven race as a whole.
The Druchii will learn that perpetual conflict among themselves will lead only to ruin and there there are other enemies out there who would like nothing more than to see elves, all elves, broken and destroyed.
Most non-elves don't see the difference between the Asur, the Asrai, and the Druchii. About time we stopped fighting (although nobody said anything about stopping shady backstabbing)

Nobody says anything about forgetting the history either. The history is what lead us to this point. Each nation developing along its own lines and returning back to the fold, each stronger than they would've been otherwise had they never separated. If it wasn't for Sundering we would've never seen the likes of Warlocks, the Sisters of the Thorn or the Shadow Warriors. Elves grew stronger separated, now they come together to rule the world under the leadership of the one true king.

ALL HAIL MALEKITH
(I would like to point out that the host of the eternal king still has Shadowblade at its disposal... just a mention for all the rebels)
7th edition army book:
Games Played: 213
Games Won: 114 (54%)
Games Drawn: 33 (15%)
Games Lost: 66 (31%)

8th Edition army book W/D/L:
Druchii: 36/4/16
Duffman327
Executioner

Post by Duffman327 »

All hail Tyrion!!!! (shadely darting my eyes back and forth, seeing if anyone sees through my rouse)
They left the part out where I tried to take the widowmaker from Tyrion myself. if it wasnt for my untied bootlace i would be dead, not Korhil. thanks for taking one for the team Korhil. Now i need to find a way back to my master before i'm discovered

Hail Malekith!
I am the Silent Wind of Doom... Whoosh!
Aicanor
Corsair

Post by Aicanor »

I for one am going to keep my part of Ulthuan afloat as long as possible as it is my first and foremost duty as Ulthuan's Herald. Eternity be damned! !lol!
T.D.
Killed by Khorne
Killed by Khorne
Location: Hinterlands of Khuresh; The Lost City of the Angels

Post by T.D. »

Aicanor wrote:I for one am going to keep my part of Ulthuan afloat as long as possible as it is my first and foremost duty as Ulthuan's Herald. Eternity be damned! !lol!

Feel you on this one.

If enough true-Druchii, true-Asur and true-Asrai keep their collections and fluff worlds alive GW may just have an insurrection on their hands ;)

...the customer is always right, right? !lol!
OldHammer Advanced Ruleset
- Adding Tactical Depth to Your Favourite Tabletop Wargame
Curse_Bearer
Shade

Post by Curse_Bearer »

Malekith, Tyrion, Teclis...all pawns! Only the thirst of gods and screams of our victims shall breach my ears! Hail Khaine! Hail Death! Blood! Blood!!! BLOOD!!!
cultofkhaine
Chief Cultist
Chief Cultist

Post by cultofkhaine »

Hail Khaine - death to those who follow the traitor Malekith. More blood for the glory of Khaine!