converting sea dragon cloaks???

Discover the age-old techniques of painting...

Moderators: Layne, xFallenx, cultofkhaine

Forum rules
Remember that picture file size should be no larger than 256KB.
For the full Painting and Modelling rules, visit [url]http://www.druchii.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=27440[/url]
Oeric
Master Assassin

converting sea dragon cloaks???

Post by Oeric »

hi,

ive just started my conversions for a lord on chariot with GOP and a noble on dark pegasus. i have finished the basic models and just need to add a sheild and a sea dragon cloak to each of them. Im just gonna use normal sheilds but im not sure how to model the cloak. If it helps my highborn is the chariot rider with a whip, now GOP with the whip in the other hand and the noble is a cold one knights legs with a warriors torso

please help
Do not fear death so much, but rather the inadequate life.
/\\//\
Hunter Of The Night

Post by /\\//\ »

Although it costs a lot for just a sea dragon cloak, try the Malus Darkblade model. This cloak is designed to be glued onto malus and can easily be glued onto any other. (I've always wondered why the Malus model has a SDC but his rules say he doesn't have one.)
Imdat tauble
Master Babel Fish
Master Babel Fish

Post by Imdat tauble »

just get some green stuff and model it on - you make a large flat piece of green stuff and you just fit it on! although i must say that the malus darkblade one borbably looks better, this one'll be cheaper.
Vraneththecruel
Noble

Post by Vraneththecruel »

you can make scales by rolling tiny balls and pressing them on.
My avatar is kind of hypocritical isnt it?