Devottee's of Khaine Noble

Discover the age-old techniques of painting...

Moderators: Layne, xFallenx, cultofkhaine

Forum rules
Remember that picture file size should be no larger than 256KB.
For the full Painting and Modelling rules, visit [url]http://www.druchii.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=27440[/url]
Evil pigeon
Slave (off the Altar)

Devottee's of Khaine Noble

Post by Evil pigeon »

I'm trying to make an devottee's of khaine army, and I have a Dark eldar head which one of my friends gave me (pretty nice since he is a high elf player) but anyway my noble is mounted on a dark steed, so i will use a dark riders steed, but i was wondering what body should I use, and how do i convert it.

Thanks
Have You Hugged Your Dark Elves Today?
Leithel and odd
My own worst enemy

Post by Leithel and odd »

Depends on how Themed you want to go. Devotee of Khaine would look good modelled after a witch elf, little armour but perhaps a ward save... you could use the witch from the cauldren as your conversion, the crown could server as the Crown of Black Iron for a ward save and them give her the legs fromt he sorceress on a COK perhaps.

If you need armour, you could write up some special rules like (blade fury, her blades more so fast in combat it counts as having X armour save) and then use the points for armour to simulate.
Then, upon the velvet sinking, I betook myself to linking
Fancy unto fancy, thinking what this ominous bird of yore --
What this grim, ungainly, ghastly, gaunt and ominous bird of yore
Meant in croaking "Nevermore."

E. A. Poe
Bane of ulthuan
Shade

Post by Bane of ulthuan »

Hey Simaside.

I'm doing a 1,000pt Witch Elf themed army and I'm putting in a female noble (High Priestess, or something like that) model to lead them.

I used one of the Dark Eldar models (can't remember her name) for it. She's one of their characters, if I rememer correctly, and she does fit in well with the army. To give you a description; she's got a large axe in one hand and a pistol in the other, she has large spiked shoulder pads, ala COK's, and a Mohican pulled back into a pontail (or was that part of the conversion work I did??) If I find a picture I'll post if for you.

Obviously she'll need a little conversion work but, hey, if I can do it anyone can!!!

Hope that helps.
You leave your heart behind, you/leave your soul behind, you
Leave your head
And leave your mind
You won't need it where we're going
Still I see your black stars when you're coming for me
Well don't it just fit like that?
Bane of ulthuan
Shade

Post by Bane of ulthuan »

Oh, and just to make it clear. It's not the one in the gallery with the trident!!! I doubt you could mount her. (No, not like that. Stay focused :D )
You leave your heart behind, you/leave your soul behind, you
Leave your head
And leave your mind
You won't need it where we're going
Still I see your black stars when you're coming for me
Well don't it just fit like that?