Sorceress conversion

Discover the age-old techniques of painting...

Moderators: Layne, xFallenx, cultofkhaine

Forum rules
Remember that picture file size should be no larger than 256KB.
For the full Painting and Modelling rules, visit [url]http://www.druchii.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=27440[/url]
Dark Alliance
Morathi's Favoured
Morathi's Favoured

Sorceress conversion

Post by Dark Alliance »

I have this conversion idea for a level 4. :idea:

Gonna use the Morathi pegasus body, wings from a bull centaur in my bit box and for the sorceress - a daemonette!

What do you think?

Oh and I'm gonna place some warmaster harpies around the base as little sprites
Draichlord
Noble

Post by Draichlord »

Sounds like a neat conversion. You did opposite of my idea. I already had 3 of the old dark pegasus models. I drill 1 hole in the top middle of each one's back. Then for any model I want to ride it, I insert a pin in it's rear end. This way I can vary a lot of different characters as dark pegasus riders. Anyway, instead of buying an entire Morathi model, I just got Morathi's torso, head and hair. Then I got archive witch elf #6 and cut it's legs at the knees(neat looking boots). I then pinned the witch elf legs to Morathi torso, completed Morathi head and hair to torso, inserted pin into Morathi's butt. Minor, careful bending of legs and it fit almost perfectly. I now have option of Morathi or Level 4 sorceress. I just need to add horn(s) to dark pegasus snout since previous edition didn't have it.
If you run, you'll just die tired