What's about the Maelstrom and Druchii Painting competition?

Discover the age-old techniques of painting...

Moderators: Layne, xFallenx, cultofkhaine

Forum rules
Remember that picture file size should be no larger than 256KB.
For the full Painting and Modelling rules, visit [url]http://www.druchii.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=27440[/url]
Tribun
Shade

What's about the Maelstrom and Druchii Painting competition?

Post by Tribun »

Sorry guys, forgive me please my lack of patience, but the competitors wait day after day and nothing can bee seen by the officials. I'm new to this forum, but other communities would be very glad to have such a big response to a competition, but here we hear nothing days after the time is up.
Yes, we all can see by looking at the poll, who is the winner, but would it not be fair to get an official award thread and an announcment, about what has be decided at the Maelstrom- Comp?

Please give us a sign of life!
Pap3r
Corsair

Post by Pap3r »

Just be patient.
The winners of the poll... everyone can see them.

As for the Maelstrom award... maybe the decision isn't that clear. There are some very good minis. I would prefer a decision that is thought through.
Burn the Heretic.
Kill the Mutant.
Purge the Unclean.
Tribun
Shade

Post by Tribun »

Pap3r wrote:....As for the Maelstrom award... maybe the decision isn't that clear. There are some very good minis. I would prefer a decision that is thought through.

Me too. Will there be some explanation about the winning entry or will we just get the winner announced?
Please understand me, waiting is very exciting...especially when you can't see the development of the rating like it is by a public poll.
Blaznak
Beastmaster

Post by Blaznak »

I am nervous they may announce winners. In true Druchii fashion, I believe this will single out those individuals for attacks by competitors. Best to hire some new guards! :)
Dark Alliance
Morathi's Favoured
Morathi's Favoured

Post by Dark Alliance »

Tribun you need to get some patience buddy. Where's the fun in bringing it all to a swift conclusion?!?

We don't do things in the same way as others and we don't make swift decisions when choosing the winners for things like the Maelstrom Award. A lot of effort has been put into the entries and we want to make sure we give everyone due consideration.