[PLOG] Veysha Everkiss and the Clan of the Shadow Fox

Discover the age-old techniques of painting...

Moderators: Layne, xFallenx, cultofkhaine

Forum rules
Remember that picture file size should be no larger than 256KB.
For the full Painting and Modelling rules, visit [url]http://www.druchii.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=27440[/url]
Amboadine
Miscast into the Warp
Miscast into the Warp

Re: [PLOG] The vengence of Veysha Everkiss

Post by Amboadine »

Nice conversions
Lord_azoth
Highborn

Post by Lord_azoth »

wonderful conversions, mate
Death before dishonor
flatworldsedge
Chosen of Khaine

Post by flatworldsedge »

Thanks all! Here's #6... still plenty of trimming, sanding, smoothing, etc. to do, but we're getting there. #7 and #8 have bodies made. The only trouble is the range of poses given all remaining Corsair arms hold the crossbows upward like this (80% of the unit). At least there are a mix of left and right arms to give some variety. Nonetheless, this series of conversions is proving lots of fun.

ImageShade conversion vi by FWE Veysha Everkiss, on Flickr

I have decided to keep most of the Wood Elf details, simply painting them into the darker theme. The crossbows and crueler blades are so obviously Druchii I think they will work, and I'm planning another raid or two on the Asrai line before I'm done, and hope the vestigial emblems help give a Shade/Autarii flavour whilst linking the units a little further. Nonetheless jumping on eBay for some more random skulls and spikes to ensure things don't get too tree-huggingly left wing!
Amboadine
Miscast into the Warp
Miscast into the Warp

Post by Amboadine »

Very nicely done conversion. Looking forward to seeing what you do with the paint job.
flatworldsedge
Chosen of Khaine

Post by flatworldsedge »

Thanks - they're proving fun to model. In the original shots I was going to work in some of the basic Darkshard arms, but the consistent shoulders, consistent size of the handbows and general good fit of the Corsair parts means I'll probably use them, even if it leaves a slightly uncomfortable number of handbows pointed skywards.

Paint wise, I'm wavering a little, trying to find an indigo that works alongside the traditional Druchii purple (Naggaroth night), without clashing and without just looking the same. There's some lovely swirling on the cloaks of the GW Wildwood Rangers that I'd love to pull off on these - and then again as warpaint/tattoos on my Autarii Witch Elves. Here's the Asrai version http://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Wildwood-Rangers - I can just see that in well judged purple/indigo tones.

Still another 4 Shades to model, then lots of cleaning, etc. before I get there. I've been doing these when unable to paint for reasons of travel, etc. so there's the Cold One's to finish painting first - then these are next, before the Knights even. Wish me luck!
flatworldsedge
Chosen of Khaine

Post by flatworldsedge »

Shade #7, looking pretty generic for this unit with the raised crossbow. Is the leaf amulet acceptable? Maybe I should have remodeled to a skull, but painted indigo or black, I think it might work as Autarii;

ImageShade conversion vii by FWE Veysha Everkiss, on Flickr

Shade #8 then looks like a bit of a psycho... I only have upward raised crossbows left, and they look a little uniform. When I ended up with the two swords like this, I thought I'd go with it - even if it looks a little uncomfortable. It feels unusual, and with the masked face, amidst his fellows, it felt as right as it did wrong. I tried some crossbows on him, including the sheathed Dark Rider bow, but they were all too big and looked distinctly unwieldy - what with the hard to control swords already swinging around. So he's just got a little Darkshard quiver of bolts on his hip.

ImageShade conversion viii b by FWE Veysha Everkiss, on Flickr

Same model, with the quiver showing... still some clean up to do, as you can see.

ImageShade conversion viii by FWE Veysha Everkiss, on Flickr

Hope you like them. Two more are nearly done, then I'll have ten to paint.

More conversion work is ongoing; (i) building my Cold One BSB, using the Wildwood Ranger banner, swapping some weapons around (ii) building the Cold One Knights (iii) stripping the armour from the resin Cold One to see if I can apply to a plastic Cold One for Veysha (iv) building her, using a sword stolen from the IoB Swordmaster. Hope to have these two units finished, and fluff to intro them once ready. Have a great weekend everyone!
CitizenKhaine
Beastmaster

Post by CitizenKhaine »

very nice, and psycho #8 is pretty cool
If you could remove/remodel the amulet I think it would be worthwhile. For small add ons like that in the past I have create a mould out of greenstuff from something I liked . i.e. a skull.
Then stick use the mould and small dot of greenstuff to replicate it a number of times. I used it to put a row of skull decorations around a building I made, very easy to do.
You're one microscopic cog in his catastrophic plan - Designed and directed by his red right hand - Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds (channeling Khaine)

Visit the Citizens of Khaine http://www.druchii.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=75270
Phierlihy
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Phierlihy »

It's an interesting conversion but those swords on the final model are huge compared to the torso of the model wielding them. I would have a hard time lifting that big sword let alone dual-wielding another weapon with it! Otherwise it's not bad!

One more thing - if he's going to carry a quiver, he needs a crossbow!
Proud supporter of druchii.net
phierlihy@druchii.net
direweasel
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by direweasel »

They seem similar in size to a daisho to me. Tough but doable with strength and training.
Chinese Relativity Axiom: No matter how glorious your triumphs, nor how miserable your failures, there will always be at least one billion people in China who don't give a damn.

Apocalypse Drow! Plog: http://druchii.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=75360
flatworldsedge
Chosen of Khaine

Post by flatworldsedge »

@CitizenKhaine - Thanks; I think I'll have a go at a mould then and see how it goes. Appreciate the suggestion and support!

@Phierlihy - After a couple of days thinking about it, I do agree about the crossbow... it kept feeling missing. Your comment was the tipping point! So I added it - alongside the quiver it looks a little less cumbersome, bizarrely. Even so, it'll give him even more to heft along with the Corsair's blades. On that front, I think the POV of the photo makes them look a little larger than when seen 3D...

@direweasel - ...and as you say, lots of brutal conditioning, training and Autarii tattoos/herbal infusions.

ImageShade viii w/Xbow a by FWE Veysha Everkiss, on Flickr

ImageShade viii w/Xbow b by FWE Veysha Everkiss, on Flickr

Then #9 was finished off, a little less controversial;

ImageShade ix by FWE Veysha Everkiss, on Flickr

And #10 - the spear arm is yet to be glued. A little more sanding/shaving is needed on the socket first, and I'm still considering if I'll go for it. I think I will - he looks natural in the whole pack and the pose is a little more dramatic than the remaining Corsair swords I have for the right hand, which are all held upright, close into the body;

ImageShade x by FWE Veysha Everkiss, on Flickr

Finally, a taster of Veysha's BSB - the ancient Iacaewon. In the fluff, Veysha has hunted her great grandfather, long thought fallen in the surging wars of a millennium past, to a distant clan of Autarii which he rules with a brutal mix of faded power and madness. I have a sort of "Heart of Darkness" / "Apocalypse Now" motif in my head, which demanded a bit more than the standard CoK standard bearer. Therefore, I've started to graft over the Wildwood Ranger banner to the CoK banner bearer's arm. It's just a much more dramatic length of cloth to my mind. I cut off the extra (hollow) hand from just below the banner, and then filled the hollow with eight successive coats of superglue, now sanded down (a little more needed). Though I've left the Wood Elf leaf motifs on the Shades for now, they're too distracting on the top of the banner, so I've been sanding them. I've just added a coat of thin plastic glue on them to smudge them out a little, and will sand some more once it's dry. Then the top needs adding - something more Druchii, of course. The sword is just the CoK champion's sword grafted across to the left hand of the banner bearer in place of the mace/military pick that the model would normally wield. It wouldn't look right for an ancient elf to go to war with anything else.

ImageBSB arms by FWE Veysha Everkiss, on Flickr
flatworldsedge
Chosen of Khaine

Post by flatworldsedge »

A moment's loosening of the mind and they were in flooded Nagarythe. Shafts of blue moonlight lanced through the dark spires of pines, like splintered sapphire columns amidst a forest of towering corals. The dull glow of the fire flickered like red gold, horded as in the tales of the Corsairs like a sea dragon’s bed, and as the Witch Elves danced about it, their svelte, arched forms swayed as if curving shoals of sirens, circling the baited ruins waiting for the foolhardy to dive down and feed their many hungers.

With the benefit of other senses - the musky reek of the orgiastic dance in her nose, the rich tang of smoke and pine on her tongue - Veysha would have despaired of the illusion. Such prompts burnt away by the stinging venom of nauglir, it was only the screaming streak of embers, swirling into the sky, that broke her free of reverie. Glowingly naked in the firelight, save a sleek kheitan of indigo dyed maiden-hide, she turned to her retainers, arrayed on the ruined steps behind.

“See charted here the lives of slaves,” she intoned gesturing to the rushing column of sky-bound embers. Points of red and orange light, whizzing and wheeling frantically upwards, before winking out in the quenching ink of the night.

“See the careening circles of their lives? Thrown on the winds of other men’s schemes, thrown looping in paths they think their own?” She paused and met the gaze of her audience with a dark eyes and a soft, cruel smile, "Such feckless embers as these are our enemies."

The groans of the beastman scouts had become more sporadic as death had neared. Every ninety seconds she had estimated, timing her silence such that high above the fire a mournful chorus spoke now – a brief, discordant yawp of bays and whimpers. It fell away, perhaps for the last, then the soft whickering of taut rope and whispering crackle and pop of the flames was the only noise.

Young Yasmira spoke, “…and we are the fire?”
“No,” Veysha turned. “We are the night.”

If you've already read my first Veysha Everkiss battle, then you'll already have read the fluff above! Sorry! I wanted to keep all the fluff for the project in one place, so thought I'd copy it here too. If you haven't checked out the battle report, you can find it here; http://druchii.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=75997&p=914193#p914193.

One of the units that served very effectively were my Shades, proxied with cardboard, but approaching battle readiness now. Here's the full two units of five;

ImageShades unit by FWE Veysha Everkiss, on Flickr

There's more cleaning to do, but I'm hoping to have them undercoated by next week. Lots of work to do on the Cold One Knight unit too, but I'm focusing on just these two in the hope of having them and the two major characters finished soon. The only issue with the Shades is that, whilst they do rank up, there's no way they look like the Darkshards they're going to have to pretend to be in my 1,000 initial list! Needs must, I guess.
flatworldsedge
Chosen of Khaine

Post by flatworldsedge »

Mostly working on the BSB and Veysha conversion at the moment. I want to get the Cold One unit built to undercoat with the Shades, and that means getting the two characters finished.

Now that I've ditched the resin Cold One, Veysha will be moved to a plastic one and will need some legs (previously part of the resin mount). I tried the basic Cold One Knight legs, but there were a couple of problems. As others have noted (chiefly the outrageously talented LOF) they're not desperately feminine - with the heels so angular. More of an issue for the torso I intend to use for Veysha, they end quite low on the waist; that was making her look a little squat.

So I found these metal legs. They're from the metal mounted Cold One Knight with the mini dragon on his arm, and the deepset helmet. Sawing him in half was kind of tragic and I'm not sure I'd have done it if I hadn't picked up the model for £2.50 on eBay. (I think I'll buy another now, to treat better, it's a great little figure). Still - so far so good. I took this picture to show the metal lip at the back of the waist. That lifts the torso and gives it a nicely waspish figure - much nicer than the standard COK legs. The languidly posed toes are much nicer too.

Edit - just to note; the toes still need shrinking a little, and in these shots she's glued together with blutak only as a test run, so the final pose will be a little tighter!

ImageVeysha Everkiss planning ii by FWE Veysha Everkiss, on Flickr

Lots of cleaning and filing still to do of course, but I'm now looking to add the sword arm. There are two options now. The resin sword from the Dreadlord on Cold One did seem to have the honor secured, but then I saw this one from the Swordmaster in IoB. Just to show what I thinking of the idea of allying with the H*gh Elf scum, I'm going to amputate. The runes are much sharper and fuller than the resin one, and the point more symmetrical.

ImageVeysha Everkiss planning i by FWE Veysha Everkiss, on Flickr

I like the idea of the crown too, but honestly can't see how I'll fit it to her forehead without overwhelming things. It looks nice straight on, but weird from any other angle. Then there's the saddle to sand away, and probably that pouch. I'm thinking of painting her with bare legs going into the metal boots, so lots of filing to come in fact. Then I'm going to look at her Cold One. Not wanting it to be just another in the pack (now it is a plastic one), I looking to shave off the plate barding from the resin model and graft it on. Will keep posting WIP as I go - wish me luck!
Rowena
Highborn

Post by Rowena »

Wow, that's quite an ambitious plan! I'm keeping fongers crossed for you and I'm sure it will pay off in the end. She's starting to look truly awesome.
I think the legs look much better and more feminine (and yes, getting models just to saw them in half seems quite strange at first, but it can be worth it. Plus, you can maybe use the upper half for something else?) I would maybe try to raise the torso a bit with greenstuff, the legs seem quite long for the breastplate, but maybe that's just me.
The swordmaster's sword is definitely more ornate and interesting than the other one, but there is one thing you should bear in mind and that is the size of hand holding it. I don't know what arm you'll end up using for the shield, but they should match, or the whole model will look strange. I've been there. If it was possible in any way, I would go for this one, though. (And will, I have some plans for the exact same sword. Great minds, huh? :) )

I look forward to any progress, to watch another converter is really exciting for me. :)
My painting blog

Even without Games Workshop, we will endure. Armies of the Unsupported Age, the models are out there.
flatworldsedge
Chosen of Khaine

Post by flatworldsedge »

Thanks! Great point regarding the hand sizes. I'm using a shield on the left, probably, so it will be concealed slightly, but the HE Swordmaster hand is in plate and a little too big probably. Might have to try some very judicious sanding! Just working on the arms. Finding one that fits the torso and holds the sword right is proving tough!

I'll definitely add a little 1mm layer of greenstuff when I join the torso together. The legs are a little long, and whilst I'm sanding and cleaning away that won't change much. There's a decision about the pouch and saddle to make too - think they have to go! So lots of work... Really appreciate the support!
flatworldsedge
Chosen of Khaine

Post by flatworldsedge »

A micro-second update... This week we'll be hearing all sorts of things about how the H*gh Elves are our friends now, and how we should all be making daisy chains and playing kiss chase together. Wrong. This is how we treat H*gh Elves;

ImageVeysha ongoing conversion by FWE Veysha Everkiss, on Flickr

Just gluing the arm/sword together, then some more sanding to reduce it's girth a little. I went with a Corsair arm as a better option than trying to twist three pieces together with greenstuff (of which I am currently an amateur user). It fits a "sword held aloft" or a "Archeon" pose - need to test them once it's set. Then, need to look at scooping out this Dark Rider cloak - think it might work better on a mount, where I'd like her back part visible.
Amboadine
Miscast into the Warp
Miscast into the Warp

Post by Amboadine »

Nice updates recently. Great to see th eproject progressing.
flatworldsedge
Chosen of Khaine

Post by flatworldsedge »

Thanks! Slowly, slowly creeping along. Glad to know the steady updates aren't driving *everyone* mad! It's very useful to update the little steps, helps me feel it progressing!

This evening was all files and sandpaper. I'm not a doctor, but I felt it wise to line my lungs with a layer of plastic dust before inhaling all the metal dust... Still, we now have progress on the Dark Rider cloak, and the back half of the metal legs integrated saddle removed. (Below you'll see a "test" Veysha torso which came glued onto plastic legs in a beaten up bits box from eBay for £3 all in. The real Veysha torso is waiting until I've got the logistics worked out regarding which pieces need trimming - the one I'm using in the final model was kindly shipped half way across Europe by the awesome @Rowena!).

The Dark Rider cloak is very fiddly and taking for ever - maybe an hour so far! I've got it close, and just added a few drops of plastic glue on the underside to help melt out some nicks and hollows that could have caused problems. As you can see, I need to pull it forward a little more so that the cloak doesn't clash with the Cold One; yet more sanding! I'm going with the Dark Rider cloak for a few reasons -

(i) Veysha will usually have the CoT, and I feel that shouldn't be an SDC
(ii) I have lots of Dark Riders in my force, and if I use the standard models, this should tie her in
(iii) I have lots of Wood Elf models playing Autarii (who knows... maybe even more in the future...) and the leaf shapes of the wolf fur trim might well blend in nicely with those figures
(iv) I wasn't sure of the scales of the SDC on top of the scales of the Cold One; I was worried about how I'd make that look "right"
(v) She had a slightly "bare neck" which would look odd with all the CoK of her unit, which have high armoured collars - the DR collar will tie her into those better

Anyway - some quick scrappy shots of the progress;

ImageVeysha ongoing conversion ii by FWE Veysha Everkiss, on Flickr

ImageVeysha ongoing conversion iii by FWE Veysha Everkiss, on Flickr

Once again - the metal legs to left of shot are hers - the warrior legs are just doing a "mannequin" job.
Rowena
Highborn

Post by Rowena »

Nice update. I think the cloak will need to be more horizontal to give her the feeling of speed, but otherwise great choice. I have always found that cloaks make everything instantly more awesome. :)
About the collar, I would love to see a shot of it together with her head to see if it doesn't obscure her lovely face too much, but you make a very good point about the cold one knights, she shouldn't be in much lighter armour than them.
I really like the sword and pose of the arm.

Looking forward to more updates and the finished model. :)
My painting blog

Even without Games Workshop, we will endure. Armies of the Unsupported Age, the models are out there.
flatworldsedge
Chosen of Khaine

Post by flatworldsedge »

Hey Rowena - thanks! It's fiddly, fiddly work with the cloak - so I so hugely appreciate having the pristine torso safely stored for when I have this test run complete. I completely agree with the horizontal angle of the cloak - I think it needs another 1 cm minimum to work with the mount. What I'm trying to do is scoop out enough of the cloak, that the collar can sit further forward, pulling the cloak up her back and more horizontal, but I don't have a tonne of space left before the collar looks odd. I might have to end up trying to bend it a little... too scary to think about right now, given how long the scooping/sanding/filing has taken so far!

With the collar pulled forward like that, and the plastic "neck" shaved down a little more, I'm hoping the head will sit looking out at angle angle compared to how it would normally, without too much blocked by the collar. That said, the collar is much wider than the head, so it shouldn't ever interfere too much.

It's funny about the sword arm - it was looking a little odd without the cloak, but the extra bulk that has added is really helping blend it in. It's also helping with the height issue we discussed the other day, though I'll still include a little 1mm disc of green stuff around her belt line, cinched in if possible. Really hoping I'm successful removing the saddle/pouch, so as to further sand out her thighs such that they can be painted as skin. At the moment a few lines suggest they should be armour, but I think bare legs with those crazy metal boots would be a little more rockstar/vixen/Druchii!

Hope your project is progressing well too - would love to see your recent additions, and hear about how the new list (if as rumoured) may/may not help/hinder your unique blend of units. I suspect both of us will need to either (a) ignore everything that happens (b) spend a few hours editting/updating fluff!
Rowena
Highborn

Post by Rowena »

My project has unfortunately been hindered by school and other stuff. :( I have some things I haven't really made much progress on and other things I can't post yet because they need my fluff finished and posted. I really should find some time to get at least some basic outline on paper...

About the new stuff happening - I'm not completely against advancing our fluff if it fits in the story we want to tell, but first I want to make sure GW isn't going to retcon it all. It could be interesting, though. :)
My painting blog

Lord_azoth
Highborn

Post by Lord_azoth »

nice conversions mate, lot of ideas...
Death before dishonor
flatworldsedge
Chosen of Khaine

Post by flatworldsedge »

Subtle tastes were often muted to the point of banality now, yet it retained its nuance somehow. Of course, Druchii society decried it as barabaric. Not having tasted it themselves. Veysha's body slaves lathered away the arcs and clots of blood from her shoulders, and she briefly considered their dead eyesockets and sheared off ears. Another Autarii practice against which her Highborn cousins would rail. Their deft hands worked across her skin, her muscles, her flesh; as tender, intimate and wretched as ghosts.

"...UNACCEPTABLE..." The sudden sound of the captives through the wood. "...there is A CODE for such things..." Rage at the interruption threw her into motion; wet and gleaming in the shadows of the wood, towards the hateful, piercing sound. Flashing like a spirit between the thick stands of birch, a petulant dialogue lanced in and out of her hearing. "A code, and a forced march... ARGGHHH! ...Talking to these beasts is impossible... is maddness."

The curse of genius, she noted, was that one abandoned choice to circumstance. She did not "learn" languages like her peers. She encountered languages, and then she knew them. Of all the tongues that had stained her mind with unsought fluency, the entitled whine of Ulthuan was the most ghastly.

They had stopped speaking, and she realised it was because she had emerged from the velvet darkness of the wood and now stood amongst them. Her High Elf prisoners hemmed in by naked Autarii knives and dark, glittering eyes. Seven. Pathetic given the slaughter. Bound together by the wrists and still slashed with gore, their haughty frowns so out of keeping with circumstance. Lost in a twisted forest maze, two day's ride from help of any kind, they were entirely in her power. What did their Prince know that let him look upon her with such conceited disgust?

"Your name?"
"You are naked!"
"Your name?"
"Prince Kalaiss of Caledor. My uncle Angondil leads the secondary force you fled. He shall be handling the negotiations for my ransom. When he is told of our treatement..."

"They are to be stripped and scrubbed."

The indignant whoop that exploded from him as her scouts sheered off his tabbard was so sudden and fierce, that even the vengeful Autarii fell back. "Unhand me! I won't be groped by the retainers of some naked whore. I have said who I am!"

She gestured again; "They are to be stripped and scrubbed."

A brief melee erupted as his clothes were cut away, shrieking and panting like a tiny hoglet mocked by hungry wolves. "Ha! Succubus! Your lascivious wiles are nought to me. I am of the Order of the Pearl Phoenix. You must quench your lust with the foul seed of your rutting forest hounds. My body is sacrosanct. Break my vows by force and my ransom is forfit!"

Her Shades fell back at a raised hand, and she slipped quietly close to the Prince, breathing words in a demure purr. "You think I have designs on your chastity?"

"If not, explain this outrage!" He stood alone and naked, and suddenly lost. His shoulder was black where her lance had ended his battle. A shame; the muscle's texture would be marred, and it was one of the choicer cuts.

"Outrage? Why, my prince... I am ashamed that my grasp of your language is so limited. I fear my intentions are consequently missexpressed." The dark taste of the words on her lips was exquisite. "You are not to be ravished." Saying them in High Elven was so deliciously, meltingly perverse. "You are to be eaten."

Draft of the fluff for the battle report I'm writing up... (vs. High Elves; short story - Watchtower scenario, my Witch Elves on garrison duty, frenzy-baited, slaughtered his army, but lost the objective and thus the game! Oh well!)

Meanwhile, the sanding/filing has been going well. All work on Veysha - need to get her and Iacaewon (BSB) done so I can have all the Cold Ones in a unit to finish painting together.

Here's the "scooped out" Dark Rider cloak;

ImageVeysha cloak w/Dark Rider comparison by FWE Veysha Everkiss, on Flickr

Saddle removed from the back of her legs;

ImageVeysha legs ii - saddle/pouch removed by FWE Veysha Everkiss, on Flickr

Larger saddle and annoying pouches removed from the front of her legs;

ImageVeysha legs i - saddle/pouch removed by FWE Veysha Everkiss, on Flickr

Next step is to add a little greenstuff microskirt to the front of her legs and finish sanding them down so they can be painted as "bare skin". Then the torso and cloak is to be glued, and attached to the legs with a wedge of greenstuff to help arch her back - which looks awesome, obviously, and helps keep the cloak from clashing with the Cold One's tail. It'll be touch and go, but worst case I then have to cut off the Cold One's tail, sand it and re-glue it at a lower angle.

All keeping me out of mischief!
flatworldsedge
Chosen of Khaine

Re: [PLOG] Veysha Everkiss and the Clan of the Shadow Fox

Post by flatworldsedge »

A quick name change - given the ET storyline, I'm shifting focus to the Autarii side of things for the moment.

Meanwhile, Veysha now has a torso, cloak and head all glued and (amateurishly) pinned;

ImageVeysha torso i by FWE Veysha Everkiss, on Flickr

ImageVeysha torso ii by FWE Veysha Everkiss, on Flickr

ImageVeysha torso back by FWE Veysha Everkiss, on Flickr

I'm starting a separate thread for some green stuff advice, as I need some advice on how to proceed.

The skirt needs cutting back a little, and better blending "under" the chainmail. Then the section above the skirt will be sanded right back to blend into the rest of the waist. I'm aim to put a little plastic over that - probably the upside down tip of a CoK crest, like a tapered lower plate of armour. The waist is still a little thin for the torso, but I'll be adding a sheated CoK sword on her left which I think will blend it all together...

ImageVeysha legs and torso pre-join by FWE Veysha Everkiss, on Flickr
cultofkhaine
Chief Cultist
Chief Cultist

Post by cultofkhaine »

Nice work flatworldsedge - I really like your conversion work, coming together nicely.
Trilobite
Trainee Warrior

Post by Trilobite »

I always love to se work step by step :-)

When using files, I feel that the pewter fills in the grooves on the file.