Mounted Sorceress Model

Discover the age-old techniques of painting...

Moderators: Layne, xFallenx, cultofkhaine

Forum rules
Remember that picture file size should be no larger than 256KB.
For the full Painting and Modelling rules, visit [url]http://www.druchii.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=27440[/url]
Searinox Nagharha
Aspiring Brush Master

Mounted Sorceress Model

Post by Searinox Nagharha »

So I'm working on a coversion for a SS on DP. problem is that while my DP is almost done (modeled from a spare CO) I have no sorceress to mount on it.
Now first i thought of using the Sorc from the 'Sorc on CO'-kit but apparently she is stuck to the CO in the same manner Morathi is.

So does any1 have any suggestions for me? I heard the Sorc that comes with the Black Dragon could work but i dont own that one :P
PLOG - The House of Corvus

Group 41- Name: Searinox Nagharha - Shade
WS:5 S:3 T:3 D:4 I:4
Equipment: Long sword; Falchion (family heirloom), Very Good Sabre, Short sword, Dagger, Throwing Dagger (4) SeaDragon Cloak, Chain
Inventory: 30 gold (214 still to be paid), Silver Bracelet, several flagons: 1x Strength potion, 3x Courage potion, 3x Healing Potion.
Skills: Two Weapon Fighting, Acrobatics, Basic Stealth
Amboadine
Miscast into the Warp
Miscast into the Warp

Re: Mounted Sorceress Model

Post by Amboadine »

The dragon sorceress does indeed work as do the Sisters of Thorn from the WE range.
Depends on whether you are looking for a bikini clad sorceress. Other options could be to use parts to convert your own.

If you are UK based give me a PM if you really want the dragon sorceress. I have no plans to use my spare one.
direweasel
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by direweasel »

You could probably get that dragon rider lady as a bits order from eBay. You might also look there for other mounted models. There was one a few editions ago that rode a cold one that was a completely separate mini. I have her and use her for all kinds of stuff. She'll fit on a pegasus, a horse, a cold one (obviously), the old manticores, whatever.
Chinese Relativity Axiom: No matter how glorious your triumphs, nor how miserable your failures, there will always be at least one billion people in China who don't give a damn.

Apocalypse Drow! Plog: http://druchii.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=75360
Searinox Nagharha
Aspiring Brush Master

Post by Searinox Nagharha »

Thnx Amboadine but Im situated slightly more Eastwards just on the other side of that big river ;)
But sounds like a good idea, using that spare Sorc.
Now just find some1 close by that can miss her ^^
PLOG - The House of Corvus

Group 41- Name: Searinox Nagharha - Shade
WS:5 S:3 T:3 D:4 I:4
Equipment: Long sword; Falchion (family heirloom), Very Good Sabre, Short sword, Dagger, Throwing Dagger (4) SeaDragon Cloak, Chain
Inventory: 30 gold (214 still to be paid), Silver Bracelet, several flagons: 1x Strength potion, 3x Courage potion, 3x Healing Potion.
Skills: Two Weapon Fighting, Acrobatics, Basic Stealth