How do you build Morathi, finecast?

Discover the age-old techniques of painting...

Moderators: Layne, xFallenx, cultofkhaine

Forum rules
Remember that picture file size should be no larger than 256KB.
For the full Painting and Modelling rules, visit [url]http://www.druchii.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=27440[/url]
Tactical Dark ELf
Trainee Warrior

How do you build Morathi, finecast?

Post by Tactical Dark ELf »

Can someone please explain how to put Morathi on Peg together?
The two parts to the pegasus don't even slot together so i'm guessing i'll have to cut that down. Then her torso/thighs onto her calves. Theres a little gap behind that I suppose is for the wings but they are too big to attach and don't have anywhere to stick to.

What is going on?
Fieora
Slave on the Altar

Re: How do you build Morathi, finecast?

Post by Fieora »

If you haven't figured it out already, then some pictures might help =)
If it's the same as the metal kit, it's a pretty easy assembly. Though finecast can come with some pretty bad deformations if you're unlucky.
Assuming that it is the same as the metal kit, then the head of the pegasus should just slot into the top of the body above the decorative chestplate.
The wings are attached before Morathi herself by just sliding the tabs at the base of the wings into the grove of the pegasus' body (under where Morathi will sit) you'll likely need to glue them one at a time and hold them in place whilst they dry.
Then you just pop Morathi on and you're done =)

Hopefully that helps. Again, I have no clue if finecast is the same build-wise without seeing pics (and my google-fu has failed me on that) so we can hope it's similar at the very least ^^