Humorous occurance for those following my posts...

How to beat those cowardly High Elves?

Moderators: Layne, The Dread Knights

Decheran
Evil Henchman

Post by Decheran »

after that i wouldn't leave it close to any table edge, if you do, the cat sees it goes over and TIMBER!! you have a nice painted pile of manticore bits :D
"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
-Carl Sagan
Whaledawg
Corsair

Post by Whaledawg »

langman wrote:Whaledawg, there are "a$$holes" and "mature a$$holes". Other than in the physician sense, I have never met a mature A$$hole. icon_cry.gif

So I take it you've seen alot of a$$holes langman? I would think that you would have to have to know the difference between a mature one and a regular one. I'd be careful askI dont think the DE are a "don't ask, don't tell" army. Maybe you'd be more comfortable in the HE army, they got whole regiments of guys like u.
:lol:
Felson's Law:
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from
many is research.
Sureal
Master of the Shadows

Post by Sureal »

Calm down man! This taking us inch by inch closer to the GW message boards *shivers*.
Whaledawg
Corsair

Post by Whaledawg »

We're just havin fun. Noone is taking this serious.

And in addition to the calousness the GW boards have way more self
agrandizing statements, so we still have a long way to go :)
Felson's Law:
many is research.
Sureal
Master of the Shadows

Post by Sureal »

Hee hee - Ok, as long as you don't go other the top :D .
Langmann
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician

Post by Langmann »

whaledawg wrote:
langman wrote:Whaledawg, there are "a$$holes" and "mature a$$holes". Other than in the physician sense, I have never met a mature A$$hole. icon_cry.gif

So I take it you've seen alot of a$$holes langman? I would think that you would have to have to know the difference between a mature one and a regular one. I'd be careful askI dont think the DE are a "don't ask, don't tell" army. Maybe you'd be more comfortable in the HE army, they got whole regiments of guys like u.
:lol:

:roll:
While running a million dollar company, singing at weddings, and his frequent jetting to Spain Elton Jon style, Dark Alliance found the time to stand on the doorstep of Games Workshop like Moses and the Pharoah and calmly state, "Let my people go."
Crimsondeath
Cold One Knight

Post by Crimsondeath »

whaledawg wrote:Maybe you'd be more comfortable in the HE army, they got whole regiments of guys like u.

I seriously don't think that comments like this are appropriate on this forum (or, more specifically, the inferences you are making). Unless you know the person you are abusing VERY well (in real life), in which case you shouldn't be making these comments on a public forum anyway.
There's nothing to see here. Move along.
Dungeon_god
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Dungeon_god »

sneaky wrote:( :shock: Jeez, start planning a ski trip to hell and watch out for flying pigs on the way there!)

That is a good one-I think I'm gonna steal it.
Last edited by Dungeon_god on Mon Oct 28, 2002 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Well, time WOULD be nice...
And, Storm of Chaos is here. Are you ready?
Dungeon_god
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Dungeon_god »

adreal_the_immaculate wrote:lol funny story, paragraphs wolud be good and.......please don't get your wife involved in the game..........you know that would be BAD :evil:

Umm, actually I am trying to get my GF involved in the game-she has agreed to start playing once this Semester of School is over (she has various EE classes that are taking up all of her time, but come Christmas...) :twisted:
Dungeon_god
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Dungeon_god »

CrimsonDeath wrote:
whaledawg wrote:Maybe you'd be more comfortable in the HE army, they got whole regiments of guys like u.

I seriously don't think that comments like this are appropriate on this forum (or, more specifically, the inferences you are making). Unless you know the person you are abusing VERY well (in real life), in which case you shouldn't be making these comments on a public forum anyway.

I must agree. I am actually mildly offended-and that takes some doing.

:?
Quasekomiki
Highborn

Post by Quasekomiki »

[quote="ElvenKnight"]
Oh and BTW I don't think I'd call a Manticore a "big kitty" :D[/quote]

I would (as you can see), but nowhere near the beast so that it can't hear me...
If you must choose between two evils,
pick the one you've never tried before
Elvenknight
Elf on the Altar with the Axe

Post by Elvenknight »

Quasekomiki wrote:
ElvenKnight wrote:Oh and BTW I don't think I'd call a Manticore a "big kitty" :D

I would (as you can see), but nowhere near the beast so that it can't hear me...

I'd also be veryfar away from any Beastmaster before I said that :)
Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggie!" untill you can find a big stick.

The Album is here for all your army photos - Album Moderator
Whaledawg
Corsair

Post by Whaledawg »

First of all get a sense of humor. Thats good stuff, much funnier than the whole topic of this post.

Secondly, talk to an old person some time. If u did they might tell you that that was what they told u in days of old if you tried to get out of the draft by claiming u were gay.

Thirdly, recognise the difference between civility and boring.
Felson's Law:
many is research.
Dilvish
Dark Rider

Well, this was unexpected

Post by Dilvish »

Thanks for the encouragement, guys. :D When I posted, I assumed a couple of people might just look at my story--let alone post replies! :o The battles are over. I will shortly compose a narrative battle report and post it in the appropriate forum. Thanks again.

Oh, and "whaledawg," your posts ARE offensive. When several others tell you that your posts are inappropriate or offensive, you should at least be mature and responsible enough to reconsider your actions. Instead, you seem combative and argumentative. Your replies are not funny. If you have to explain a joke--it isn't funny. Likewise, if you upset others, you should really consider that the fault is not their inability to get your humor, but rather, that your joke was distasteful or even rude (even if you don't think it is). If you didn't like my story, that is your right. But you don't need to make sexual or "pissing" references. Be considerate of your fellow group members. I have never replied offensively to any of your posts. Please do not do so to mine. :!:
You can bring a horse to water, but you can't make him sing the love duet from LA BOHEME
Dungeon_god
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Dungeon_god »

Whaledawg, Your posts are offensive, and I do speak to "older" people on a regular basis-I have many friends who are "older" and I have many acquantences and employees who are "older"-they would, in general, find your statements offensive.

I have stated I find your comments offensive, and you have begun the degeneration. I will now step out of this conversation.

Dilvish, I did like your story. G/L with it!
Thanee
Rending Star
Rending Star

Post by Thanee »

This conversation is over now!

Keep your minds focused on more appropriate matters, please! :)

Bye
Thanee
Imdat tauble
Master Babel Fish
Master Babel Fish

Post by Imdat tauble »

Hey,

good on ya Thanee for locking this - i only just looked at it myself (havent been logging on really...)

A warning to Whaledawg: I don't like having flaming on these forums, nor offensive posts. If I have to ban you I will, and if you do to another thread what you did here, I will have to ban you.

To everyone else: something you should know - im now working on a 1 warning basis - if you flame twice, you're banned, and that's IP and everything.