What do u think of my 2000pt Army

Got something to talk about? Be it video games, other tabletop or card games, even random stuff - this is the place to post!

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Do you want to kill me now?

Poll ended at Tue Nov 12, 2002 10:38 am

Yes
91%
No
9%

Total votes: 11

Weasel_warfang
Slave on the Altar

What do u think of my 2000pt Army

Post by Weasel_warfang »

Warlock Master Rapclaw with Skavenbrew, 3 Warpstone Tokens and Deathglobes 180
Assain Fherago with warpstone stars 105
30 Clanrats with full command and Warpfire Thrower 250
30 Clanrats with full command and Ratling Gun 235
25 SkavenSlaves with Slings 100
25 SkavenSlaves 50
15 Stormvermin with full command shields and Umbranner 135
1 Giant Rat pack 30
6 Poisened Wind Gloabadiers 60
2 Rat Swarms 1 Plagued 110
8 Warplock Jezzails 160
21 Plague Monks with full command, additional hand weapons and the Banner of Swarm 198
3 rat Ogres 150
1 Warplightning Cannon 100
8 Plague Censer Bearers 136

like it i think it good Yis Yis

[quote]Glory to the Children of The Horned Rat{/quote}
Last edited by Weasel_warfang on Tue Nov 05, 2002 10:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Evil pigeon
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Evil pigeon »

we have been infiltrated, we should find the spie and burn them, weasel warfang you can't hide
Have You Hugged Your Dark Elves Today?
|seraphon|
Beastmaster

Post by |seraphon| »

beat it :P
Dark Alliance
Morathi's Favoured
Morathi's Favoured

Post by Dark Alliance »

As i said before,

Rrats will return from whence they came if there is nothing for them to eat
Alith anar
Shadowking

Post by Alith anar »

Lol, never, ever make a poll like that on a Dark Elf site :D Anyway, a little feedback on the army-

Warlock Master Rapclaw with Skavenbrew, 3 Warpstone Tokens and Deathglobes 180

Hmm. Can't really say anything since I've never seen one in action. But I suppose he's good enough. I don't really think he needs the Skavenbrew since I can't see what he should be doing in a unit. I know he can leave it if they get in combat, but you'll waste alot of time doing that. I would dump the Brew, and consider giving him a Ward instead. Maybe a Scroll wouldn't be all bad either, they're always good to have up your sleeve. The Eye isn't bad either.

Assain Fherago with warpstone stars 105

Fair enough, Skaven Assassins are very good. But I can't really see what you need the Stars for, since you a) want to get in combat with him, in which case he can't use them, or b) want to restrict march moves and shoot with him, which is a waste, since Gutter Runners would do a better job here. Consider backing him up with a unit of those, btw.

30 Clanrats with full command and Warpfire Thrower 250

Nice, but 25 would do. Most people will be shooting at your more dangerous units anyway, and 25 is just fine in hth too, especially if the Thrower does its work good.

30 Clanrats with full command and Ratling Gun 235

Same. Oh, and the Ratling Gun is nice :)

25 SkavenSlaves with Slings 100

Why the slings?!?! how are you planning to use these guys?! IMO, if you want slings, go for Night Runners.

25 SkavenSlaves 50

Good. Cannon fodder is always nice.

15 Stormvermin with full command shields and Umbranner 135

Stormvermin are nice under the right circumstances, but 15 is not nearly enough. You need at least 25. IMO, drop the unit and get some Gutter Runners.

1 Giant Rat pack 30

Good. These will probably surprise an opponent, since they can be a lot more lethal than most people would suspect. And they're ded fast too!

6 Poisened Wind Gloabadiers 60

These guys kick ass if you get a bit lucky. Nice.

2 Rat Swarms 1 Plagued 110

You can't upgrade just a singe base to Plague Rats, you must either upgrade the entire unit or not. Wether you should depends on who you're fighting and what you want to use your rats for.

8 Warplock Jezzails 160

Very good! The bane of monsters, heavy cavalry and lone sorcerers! Love these things, just make sure they don't get themselves involved in close combat!!!

21 Plague Monks with full command, additional hand weapons and the Banner of Swarm 198

Well, the general idea behind the Banner of the Swarm is that you need to outnumber your enemy. And with 21 Monks, you won't after they shot you a few rounds! Get more Monks or get rid of the Banner.

3 rat Ogres 150

Sweet, although I'd get another one, because if you just have 3, the death of 1 will cripple the unit totally.

1 Warplightning Cannon 100

good. if these toys work, they're lethal as hell. If not... well, welcome to Skaven engineering! Keep this, they rock if you're having a lucky day!

8 Plague Censer Bearers 136

Veeeery nice, although a bit expensive. Remember that they must stay within 3" of their parent unit (the Plague Monks) so you might have some trouble fitting them in, and getting them all in combat if you don't deploy carefully. But they're really good against anything big and tough. A screen of Night Runners in front of the Cencer Bearers and the Monks might be a good idea though, to prevent them from running off towards someone you don't want them to chase because of their frenzy.

Well, that's about all. Hope this helps.
Regards, A.A.

"Epic Krueger the Mousefrightened was a trap, to see whether we'd generalize. Lose faith. Whine. Die inside.

And when the light seemed darkest... we get the visual equivalent of the opening lick from Thunderstruck."
Dark Alliance
Morathi's Favoured
Morathi's Favoured

Post by Dark Alliance »

What?????

Sorry but this is druchii.net not skaven.whatever!

Thanee this ought to be in the non-druchii forum
Gzaytleo
Noble

Post by Gzaytleo »

Burn out the rats!!!
Long time no see.
Evil pigeon
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Evil pigeon »

There is only 1 way to get rid of Rats that is lots of ratsack or talon :twisted: :twisted:
Have You Hugged Your Dark Elves Today?
Pokeme
Beastmaster

Post by Pokeme »

DRAG HIM OUT TO THE ALTAR!!!
Life is like a piece of coco, u never knew who will get you.
Alith anar
Shadowking

Post by Alith anar »

come on guys, stop being so single-minded. A skaven list won't hurt anyone, and obviously posting it on the non-druchii forums would make sure nobody ever saw it. Besides, your bitching has nothing to do with Druchii Army lists either. No offense intended anyone, just saying what's on my mind.
Regards, A.A.

"Epic Krueger the Mousefrightened was a trap, to see whether we'd generalize. Lose faith. Whine. Die inside.

And when the light seemed darkest... we get the visual equivalent of the opening lick from Thunderstruck."
Thanee
Rending Star
Rending Star

Post by Thanee »

PokeMe wrote:DRAG HIM OUT TO THE ALTAR!!!

Gotta have fun with big red letters lately, I see. ;)

Bye
Thanee
Binky
High Chief Lord Mod of Funnyness

Post by Binky »

Come on people, get a grip! All this guys trying to do is get some help for his army! This is the NON druchii forum... Sheesh, yes he did post spam on the Humour forum and was duly warned, but you guys seem to have a prejudice that borders on spamming... NOT everyone here actually plays Druchii
Thanee
Rending Star
Rending Star

Post by Thanee »

Well, both topics were in Druchii Discussion before I moved them... ;)

Bye
Thanee