The Chamber of the Everchosen

Old campaign - Where the druchii members discussed the Storm of Chaos campaign.

Moderators: Underway, The Dread Knights

Do you want to see a change in the storyline of WHFB?

Poll ended at Wed May 26, 2004 9:56 pm

Yes
81%
No
19%

Total votes: 43

Sirlord
Trainee Warrior

Post by Sirlord »

Hello fellow Druchii,
Elections are now being held at the Chamber for the Forces of Darkness. Now, I know many of you despise Chaos or even some of the players but please consider this. It is possible to work together despite the fluff of the armies. I'm tired of the bickering of the armies in the forces of darkness. It is time for unity and leadership. Yes it true we do not have all the info for the campaign as of yet, but as players we have a true chance to actually bring some change in the story line of WHFB. Let's be united to bring to pass this change. We can discuss all the fluff of why or why not and with this it is possible to explain and alliance or an arrangement. The Druchii can probably win the campaign by themselves but this is not only about any race. It is about a group of players coming together to change some history. We have a great and well organized opposition. We are also outnumbered by the number of allies the Forces of Light will be able to field. Together we can bring some change to the history. This summer campaign will be great regardless of the outcome. Please consider joining our council all I can promise is that it will be a priviledge to work together.

Sirlord,
Herald of the Chamber of the Everchosen

PS: If you refuse, I wish you the best in the campaign. I thank you for at least considering the offer. Thank You

Last edited by Sirlord on Fri May 07, 2004 1:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ambassador of the Forces of Darkness
ImageDestroyer
Saturos
Trainee Warrior

Post by Saturos »

Here here!

(At least you guys actually listen to our ideas, which is more than can be said for the majority of da-Warpath)
Lord meaglin
Highborn

Post by Lord meaglin »

i fight with chaos not for it just want to make that understood

i hate archon arogance but i hate high elves evan more i also hate l.m. and dwarfs

so im fighting WITH chaos in fact chaos is fighting for me :D
hullo wat yar du in ahrrr
Morriston burns
Executioner

Post by Morriston burns »

Where would this Chamber actually be then?
I've got fluid on my Shatner's Bassoon.
Saturos
Trainee Warrior

Post by Saturos »

http://www.chamberoftheeverchosen.co.uk/forum

its not finished yet (aparently), and we're going to password protect the forums. But most people still want to use their current forums until GW tellls us more
Insanity_shade
Dark Rider

Post by Insanity_shade »

It all seems a bit vague. Who are we allying with, exactly? What are the goals?
Zardak
Dark Rider

Post by Zardak »

Join with chaos and become there lords...
"We`ve been dancing with Mr Brownstone, he can`t leave us alone"

My life filosofy
Saturos
Trainee Warrior

Post by Saturos »

You would be allying with four forums: the herdstone, the swords of chaos, world of chaos and of course chamber of the everchosen. I've been trying after many failed and downright stupid attempts by my compatriots to get the Orcs of Da-Warpath on our side, though not for Middenheim, but my own suggestion of Tilea to draw the reinforcements away. Propositions have also been put to the Blood Keep, and hopefully the TKs. You yourselves have already signed a non-aggression pact with the Swords of chaos, whos leader is orchestrating our assault. We're currently voting on leadres, with polls going up in a week. Once we know that, then prehaps it will be a lot easier to discuss our plans with you
Sirlord
Trainee Warrior

Post by Sirlord »

Insanity_Shade wrote:It all seems a bit vague. Who are we allying with, exactly? What are the goals?

Our goal is to unite all the forces of darkness under one banner (council) where planning could be coordinated. You will still keep your autonomy and do your own planning and set your own goals. The council is there so coordination can be achieved. Like I said before, not all the mechanics for the campaign have been released but that shouldn't stop the framework that we are trying to set up. I know most of you will be fighting in Lustria, but your welfare should be a matter for all of us to be concerned with. Divided we will not win completely, many will see this as an issue of race. Examples of excuses: We have to fight for our goals (only), or my army will never ally with Chaos or VC, I'm superior to you, etc...
This is only a small part of the campaign, the bigger side of this is bringing change to WHFB for the ascension of the forces of darkness. The world will be darker with a victory by us. Why not help one another achieve our goals. It is easier to win as a united force then as individual groups fighting for darkness.

This is not a formal request for an alliance. The purpose of this thread is to help people catch the vision that many around the world to make a bigger impact in the Warhammer world. I'm tired of the rosy picture painted in WHFB, the Empire the most powerful force in the world. If it takes for Middenheim to fall in order to bring some change then so be it. Discuss this amongst yourselves, an alliance can be discussed later. What I'm trying to get people to do is to fight for a greater cause.
ImageDestroyer
Aachil lathanast
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Aachil lathanast »

As you said the exact mechanics are not yet known so it would not make sence to make any plans. It is obvious to many that we will have to coordinate our actions to some degree if we want to make any impact on the game itself. our attack on Lustria (if succesful) will help your couse alot so we are actually doing our part. Some of our generals will probably atack HE or join your forces in Old World simply becouse they dislike the Lustria objective, but most of us will be fighting Lizardemn ( or at least it seems so at the moment ). For any coordination you shold contact admins on this site.
Weak perish so that the strong can live. It is the law of nature. It is the law of the Druchii.
Huskyk_9
Warrior

Post by Huskyk_9 »

Well, supposedly the campaign will be similar to the 40K Eye of Terror campaign last summer but with slight differences. But if the Chaos and Dark Elf players put differences aside as soon as possible, then the more time strategies or a game plan can be put together. From the looks of the description of how the system will work, the speed of Archaon's forces is critical in the beginning to gain enough momentum to reach Middenheim, and then withstand the reinforcements.

Of course if the Dark Elf players cannot even post battles in the Empire map and only near Lustria (like Tau was in EoT) then there may be minimal coordination anyways. Unless of course the downfall of the Lizardmen could create a ripple effect to give Archaon more time...

But, as for me I will not be participating in this campaign either (I played a handful of games for EoT) as I will be in BMT for July through August. Smart move on my part. :x
So, the results may be just coming out when I have time to catch up on what happened while I was busy marching in Texas.

But I do agree with the purpose of the union. If Games Workshop designers like having Chaos in the game as it is the true evil force to roll around the storyline, then I say we give it everything we've got. And to all the skeptics who feel that no matter how well Chaos does, GW will not break the Empire, consider what Tolkien put Gondor through with Sauron's forces. Sure Sauron lost in the end, but the city can still have hope even in the darkest hours. Perhaps in the future, the storyline would reflect this and the human race will lean more towards courage and hope than gun powder and war machines....or they might just find better guns - magical guns that ignore a Daemon's Sv and call them Daemonhunters :roll:

Give the forces of dark the greatest run for their money and let GW spin it their way. At least we can say we did what we could and they disregarded our efforts and victory.
Melekh the dark lord
Executioner

Post by Melekh the dark lord »

I plegde my alliegiance to the great four with my DE and chaos army.we are under the command of archaon the everchosen and no one else.
i registered just today on the chamber.

Sirlord, your words are as always wise.
Yes united the pitiful empire will fall but divided we'll shame our everchosen, which i will never allow!
Endurance is key of survival
Strengh is key of victory
Lordsaradain
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Lordsaradain »

I want to see change...I want the orcs to rule the old world like in the old days!
Click here to find out how to convert cooler and cheaper models!
(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!
Sirlord
Trainee Warrior

Post by Sirlord »

Great, visit us and we can see how we can help.
ImageDestroyer
Bladelord
Dark Rider

Post by Bladelord »

Also the Chaos Dwaves have pledged their armies to us. Also, we have the TKs behind us. HlA being the Admin of Khemri has something to do with it. We are also trying to get orcs and Vamps to join. It is only a matter of time.
Head Ambassador of Chamber of the Everchosen
Sirlord
Trainee Warrior

More SoC Mechanics- Concerns Special events

Post by Sirlord »

Here is a link, read it to understand the importance of special events and how it will affect the outcome. Pretty much, the Orcs are on their own deciding to help either camp. It's not really neutral but they choose the side to help.

Black Gobbo 14 -SoC Special Events
ImageDestroyer
Nightwarrior
Corsair

Post by Nightwarrior »

So, even with special events we'll need to co-ordinate attacks in order to win through. I pledge my beastmen and CoP (High Elves succumbed to the lust) to help "the greater evil" where ever it is neccesary.
P.M. M ewith a way to convert boars into Tuskgors, I'm stuck and confused.
He came from the shadows, he struck from the shadows, so he became one.

Kalindor.
Death to the Traitors
More enimiess for uss to kills, preciousssss...
Nightwarrior
Corsair

Post by Nightwarrior »

Woops, I forgot to add:
MUAHAHAHAH :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Th efludff of WHFB shalt be warped!
P.M. M ewith a way to convert boars into Tuskgors, I'm stuck and confused.
He came from the shadows, he struck from the shadows, so he became one.

Kalindor.
Death to the Traitors
More enimiess for uss to kills, preciousssss...
Bladelord
Dark Rider

Post by Bladelord »

Nightwarrior wrote:So, even with special events we'll need to co-ordinate attacks in order to win through. I pledge my beastmen and CoP (High Elves succumbed to the lust) to help "the greater evil" where ever it is neccesary.

It is nice to see people as willing as yourself joining our cause. We are just humble folk preaching. All that wish to join, join. We have to stand together. Otherwise we will fall like the leaves in autumn.
Head Ambassador of Chamber of the Everchosen
Sirlord
Trainee Warrior

Post by Sirlord »

This is only a reminder, come vote for Head of Information and Head Ambassador in the Chamber of the Everchosen. The polls close on May 21. Let your voice be heard for all members. Everyone is welcomed to join.

Elections have just closed, I'm sad to announce my departure. The Head Ambassador has been elected and will assign new ones to all the forums. I lost the race, the new Head Ambassador is Bladelord. In any case, I will continue to stop by see how everyone is doing. I wish you all the best.

Any official business will have to be taken to Bladelord.
ImageDestroyer
Sirlord
Trainee Warrior

Post by Sirlord »

After a bit of shake up and revelations, Bladelord has resigned his post. I'm now in charge of ambassadors at the chamber.

We welcome you all to visit us. The council of darkness is ready and are waiting for the planning to begin. The Chamber of the Everchosen is a site for all the Forces of Darkness, not only Chaos. The link is in my signature.
ImageDestroyer