high elf plans! read this!

Old campaign - Where the druchii members discussed the Storm of Chaos campaign.

Moderators: Underway, The Dread Knights

Sobek
Lord Commander of the General Staff

Post by Sobek »

Well, let's get a few things out of the way so that we can get back on track. Hopefully most of you have been able to take a look at the SoC site now that it's Live.

Neither the HE nor DE mainlands seem to be viable targets, so the plans of both sides that involved them are now pretty much invalid. Also, the site aludes to the fact that only the DEs and Slaan will be able to post results in Lustria where it's giving information on the Lustrian Subcampaign. So unless this something changes, or there's something they're not telling us, it doesn't look like the HEs will be able to aid the Slaan down there.

Just dispelling some of the rumours and shinnanigans. That is all for now.
Lord meaglin
Highborn

Post by Lord meaglin »

Neither the HE nor DE mainlands seem to be viable targets

and i quote Though their island is beset by the Druchii, the High Elves know that the fall of the Empire would herald the collapse of the Old World and, ultimately, their own demise
http://stormofchaos.uk.games-workshop.c ... relief.htm

we are in on there turf but they aint home :twisted:
hullo wat yar du in ahrrr
/\\//\
Hunter Of The Night

Post by /\\//\ »

The war in Ulthuan is purely a fluff one. Malekith is invading and he'll be pushed off by the High Elves as ever. We won't be allowed to fight it. Don't allow a few people idoits to scare you into thinking every High Elf player is going to invade Naggaroth and wipe us out. Think logically. GEW won't destroy the Dark Elf race or the High Elf one. Asur.org represents a tiny fraction of the world's High Elf players. There is absolutely nothing to worry about. Just concentrate on raiding Lustria.
Sobek
Lord Commander of the General Staff

Post by Sobek »

lord meaglin wrote:and i quote Though their island is beset by the Druchii, the High Elves know that the fall of the Empire would herald the collapse of the Old World and, ultimately, their own demise
Purely a fluff/story thing. It's nothing that we'll be able to effect or place battles for. I'm worrying about the logistics of it all, while keeping the story in my mind as background material. But as far as the logistics and mechanics go, the HE and DE mainlands aren't an issue for the campaign.