The Statistican/Recorder Reports

Old campaign - Where the Druchii Net Online Campaign was discussed

Moderators: Underway, Jeffleong13, The Dread Knights

Langmann
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician

Post by Langmann »

Wrath Gate : continue on with previous stats.

6th Gate of Arnhelm: seed 12 HE / 12 DE
While running a million dollar company, singing at weddings, and his frequent jetting to Spain Elton Jon style, Dark Alliance found the time to stand on the doorstep of Games Workshop like Moses and the Pharoah and calmly state, "Let my people go."
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

Got some reports with a specific notice about a few BatReps:
http://www.druchii.net/viewtopic.php?t=28419
http://www.druchii.net/viewtopic.php?t=28563

Wrath Gate was in the hands of Druchii forces for a short while (51%-49%) for almost two hours.
No logs for Ghrond...
Stat update tomorrow.

- Nag
Jeffleong13
Warmaster of Slaanesh

Post by Jeffleong13 »

Thanks - will include in next update.

J
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

In a battle around the 6th gate of Arnhelm:
Shannar, the general who has been plagueing me since the early days of SoC was down to his final wound. But I couldn't kill him off. In the end no characters were lost and my brother won by 75 VPs. My DE closest battle so far against his HE. I'll get him next time.

Shannar took grivous wounds but was saved from almost certin death when the drake hunters came in and drove the enemy off. When all was said and done no characters on either side were killed.

- Nag
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

Day 15 (Friday report)

Northern Wastes
Slaanesh: 28 (56%)
Khaine 22 (44%)

Ghrond
Slaanesh: 8 (44%)
Khaine: 10 (56%)

6th Gate of Arnhelm
High Elves: 19 (59%)
Dark Elves: 13 (41%)

Wrath Gate
High Elves: 32.5 (50%)
Dark Elves: 32.5 (50%)

Southern Reaches
Slaanesh: 27 (49%)
Khaine/Lizzies: 20 (36%)
Undead: 8 (15%)

Plains of Karond Kar
Slaanesh: 26 (41%)
Khaine: 29 (46%)
Empire & Slaves: 8 (13%)

The Underway
Dark Elves: 18.5 (40%)
Skaven: 14 (30%)
Dwarfs: 13.5 (30%)

-----------------

Nagathi
Loremaster
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

Vorchild's log:
Matrotye, having received word that Ghrond was well cared for and that his army would be of little use in its streets, has decided to remain in the north and defimate the forces of Chaos. To that end, he has attacked one of their outposts and wiped out the defenders to a man. The daemon leading them escaped, but it will be some time before he can muster the forces to oppose the Red Legion. For now, the Legion makes ready its defences and is sending out patrols all along the northern frontier looking for main enemy force.

6th Gate of Arnhelm (Asur won):
The Eagle Grydlen killed two enemy magic users (both level 2). Unfortunaly he was then killed by the city guard. Trielden himself was also routed and then eaten by the Merwyrm, Puddlegum.
Well my predictions of victory were smashed in my worst defeat ever. Two mages lost to an eagle, and my general killed by a Wyrm. Only his animals fought well, but that's all that was needed.

Same guys (Asur won again):
A hard fought game on both sides (as it should be for HE vs DE). The HE were left with only 2 units of seaguard (the 2nd only 4 strong), 1 mage, Shannar, and 1 RBT. The Darks elves had nothing left that
wasn't in flight
Sir Charles whole army ended up running away, because of a stupid seadino. Sir Charles himself was able to dispatch the menace, but only after it was to late to matter. Unable to face the remaing HE on his own he turned and fled the field. How he is to be delt with has not yet been determined.

One game in Ghriond (counted for two points as you requested, Jeff). The Cult won. Now it's 10-10 there.

Nagathi
Loremaster
Jeffleong13
Warmaster of Slaanesh

Post by Jeffleong13 »

Nagathi -

Great thanks.

J
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

Vorchild's log, again (they're interesting, the only battles posted for Northern Wastes):
y now I suppose you'll be thinking I'm only submitting the wins. ;-) Sadly, I don't get in enough game time to make that possible, so right now I'm just on a bit of a roll. The last 3 games before these were all against wood elves and I lost them all. The Red Legion, having secured a base, has now sent out numerous patrols to ascetain the enemy's strength. Oddly, one patrol caught sight of some orcs and, curiously, went to investigate only then to find themselves face to face with a significant host. The patrol, under the command of none other than Matrotye himself, managed to fend off the orc vanguard, but the main host lurks out there still in the vastness of the wastes. The Legion will keep an eye out for them, but for now, will not waste the resources needed in order to exterminate them.

News Flash: High Elves has abandoned Wrath gate it seems. Not a single win in there since Day 14. However, they are severely advancing at 6th gate...
All is pretty much as expected. The druchii are trying to wear down the Wrath gate, while the Asur are trying to reinforce the 6th gate of Arnhelm.

And jeff, should battles in Ghrond still count as double?

- Nag
Jeffleong13
Warmaster of Slaanesh

Post by Jeffleong13 »

Yep - still double Ghrond ... and I am thinking of adding to there depending on the results of the Northern Sites ...

J
Vorchild
Master of the Red Legion
Master of the Red Legion

Post by Vorchild »

The belongs to the Legion! It is mine, all mine! :twisted:

Hmm... Why do I want a frozen wasteland next to the Chaos wastes again? :? !lol!

Its intersting about the gates though - I'm watching almost daily to see what happens with the status bars on those sites. :)
_
The storm is coming...
Are you ready?
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

Vorchild wrote:The belongs to the Legion! It is mine, all mine! :twisted:

Hmm... Why do I want a frozen wasteland next to the Chaos wastes again? :? !lol!

Its intersting about the gates though - I'm watching almost daily to see what happens with the status bars on those sites. :)
Fluffwise, my army (The Daemonwhisperer's vengeance Force) is travelling across the northern parts of our country, but I do not have any friends to play, so I don't have any battles to log :cry:
Vorch, I believe you're the only guy logging anything at Northern Wastes

- Nag
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

That Mark Laemon has made ten (!) consequtive logs about Asur wins. I got a heads up from jeff when he saw four. None of them has been counted. Should I send a message asking what went on?

So the only change from yesterday is one more win at Wrath gate (now 33.5 versus 37.5 - Langmann wants me to set this to 12-12 as it is already 50/50)

- Nag
Enthardon
Highborn

Post by Enthardon »

Ten wins? Does he have opponent email? If you give me his email I'll see if he has an asur account and I'll talk to him about it...
Burn Naggaroth

Enthardon the Aesenar
Loremaster of Ulthuan.org

Enthardon - Part of official GW fluff
Jeffleong13
Warmaster of Slaanesh

Post by Jeffleong13 »

Both the initial email and the verification email are being logged from the same email address. This, combined with the vast number at once, makes it somewhat suspect.

Nagathi - can you get the guy's info to Enthardon?

Thanks,
J
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

The address the log gets sent from: fathertimetx@comcast.net
The address of the Asur player: warforged_titan@hotmail.com
The address of the Druchii opponent: trumspitze@yahoo.com

There was actually five wins, and five losses logged (all in all, it would count as ten wins for the asur)

- Nag
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

I still get lots of reports for Wrath Gate, what to do?? Answer asap. Reset to 12/12? Continue as it is? Close the site down and redirect logs somwehere?

- Nag
Jeffleong13
Warmaster of Slaanesh

Post by Jeffleong13 »

Still count them for now - forget the reset for the time being. We'll reset based on this Friday's percentages.
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

Ok, will count them in and update the battle_page tonight.
By the way, Jeff, could you create a new spread sheet with all the new sites, and closed sites removed. It seems like Office XP don't work in the same way as the Office I learnt. When I try to create new sites with all their stats, things go wrong.

- Nag
Jeffleong13
Warmaster of Slaanesh

Post by Jeffleong13 »

Yeah, I will update the sheet. If you can send it back to me every Friday, that would be helpful also.

J
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

Ok, I will, or at least try. I might not have time some fridays (leaving for dad's pretty much directly as I get home). You might get some on Thursdays, you might get some on Sundays. But I'll try to get them in by friday. The same goes for the Friday stat report.

- Nag
Jeffleong13
Warmaster of Slaanesh

Post by Jeffleong13 »

No problem - thanks

J
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

Do something about those Drake hunters. That was lame.
He lost...

BTW, What to do about the Man O' War games? Count as normal?

- Nag
Enthardon
Highborn

Post by Enthardon »

Who postd that about the Drake Hunters? Just curious .... that's the first negative report I've gotten from them out of about 15 or 20 playtests on Asur.org

Anyway ... this is directed at Jeff ~ I'll be emailing you soon about the special scenario I'm playing. Just wanted to let you know so you're not in the dark and just waiting for a reply email.

Timmy
Burn Naggaroth

Enthardon the Aesenar
Loremaster of Ulthuan.org

Enthardon - Part of official GW fluff
Jeffleong13
Warmaster of Slaanesh

Post by Jeffleong13 »

Tim -

Great - thanks.

Nagathi -

Yes, Man O War games count as normal. However, count as follows:

Karond Kar:
DE vs. either Empire or Brets

6th Gate of Arnheim:
DE vs. HE

Underway:
DE vs. Dwarf (the Skaven fleet is broken and will not be counted)

Thanks,
J
Jeffleong13
Warmaster of Slaanesh

Post by Jeffleong13 »

Nagathi -

Do please make a note when and where MoW battles are played so that they can be appropriately recorded in the fluff.

Thanks,
J