Step 1

Old campaign - Where the Druchii Net Online Campaign was discussed

Moderators: Underway, Jeffleong13, The Dread Knights

Onyx paladin
Assassin

Step 1

Post by Onyx paladin »

Ok, it seems that overall we have a tie on which way we should be going. Nagathi says we are already losing in Ghrond, but perhaps if we focus we could win it... Either way, our two main choices are Ghrond or Lustria.

I figured a poll would be easy to tally votes. We can close it by saturday and have our attack plans until the next update. Anyone disagree?

Ghrond Votes:

Dark Princess, Nekroskop

Southern reaches votes:

Nagathi, Onyx Paladin

If I get your vote wrong, please inform me, and I"ll be sure to change it.

BTW, reason I am not using the Poll option is that I noticed our subject headers come up on the Home page. I wouldn't really want a poll showing up with our plans on it <laugh>
Last edited by Onyx paladin on Thu Oct 28, 2004 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Khaine only embraces death, while the Cult of Pleasure embraces life and all of its aspects. I often wonder how people have trouble choosing between the two."

~Lady Xaniphera, preistess of Slaanesh
Jeffleong13
Warmaster of Slaanesh

Post by Jeffleong13 »

They only come up on the home page for folks who are authorized to view that forum ... that's why you see them.

J
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

Jeff is correxct. Those who are not allowed in here do not see it like on for instance invisionfree forums. Rest assured, unless we got any spies, they won't know what we're doing
Oh, and I don't vote for Lustria. I vote for Southern Reaches.

- Nag
Onyx paladin
Assassin

Post by Onyx paladin »

My apologies. I didn't go and get the correct name from the webpage. It has been corrected.
"Khaine only embraces death, while the Cult of Pleasure embraces life and all of its aspects. I often wonder how people have trouble choosing between the two."

Darkprincess
Chosen Babe of Slaanesh

Post by Darkprincess »

Well without wishing to repeat myself too often in these threads, I think that one of the reasons we are losing Ghrond is because too many players are fighting the asur in the south. This is all well and good - after all, what true Druchii doesn't like to kill high elves ? - However, we are not going to win any major fluff victories down there. If we are going to come out of this campaign with something worthwhile, let's make it the heartland of Khainism itself - Let's all attack Ghrond while their army is divided on multiple fronts.

If we all pull together, we can win this.
The Dark Princess
High Priestess of the Cult Of Pleasure

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure
Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh
Erotic nighmares beyond any measure
And sensual daydreams to treasure forever
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

darkprincess, our army is also divided on multiple fronts. Those left in the south have no chance of surviving if we do not help them. It will be quick and easy, we already have the upper hand down there.
It was not a small force we sent to Lustria this summer, and my messengers tell me most of them are still alive - but not for long. Do we really want to let 75% of the total slaaneshi forces die in the claws of those wretched witches?

- Nag
Darkprincess
Chosen Babe of Slaanesh

Post by Darkprincess »

That's fair comment, Nag. But if we are going to break through in the south to bring our warriors home, we need to do it quickly and efficiently, and then turn our attention to the primary objective.

Go get them - Bring them home, but be swift about it...
The Dark Princess

Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

darkprincess wrote:Go get them - Bring them home, but be swift about it...
That's what I've said all along. A quick win over there and then a big smash-hard siege on Ghrond with rejuvenated strengths is all that it takes.

- Nag
Onyx paladin
Assassin

Post by Onyx paladin »

Alright then, to the southern reaches it is? <confused look>

I have a siege battle lined up for tuesday in the Southern reaches. Hopefully I will be able to break through one of the Southern positions. Any one have any good ideas on how to break open a DE castle with COS forces?

I'll also try and line up some battles this weekend, but people make themselves scarce when I want to rack up wins for the cause.

Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

I'll play some battles tonight and during the morning (we usually play from 8 PM to 5-6 AM). I'll do my best, and I'll post my logs in the Southern Reaches.

- Nag
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

Ok, now Slaanesh has the upper hand in Ghrond again, all is fine. Southern Reaches is also going good. 48/36/16 for Slaanesh/Khaine/Undead

- Nag
Nagraimokar
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Nagraimokar »

Score....
SilverHelmAyley<SHA>
Darkprincess
Chosen Babe of Slaanesh

Post by Darkprincess »

Excellent news. Now we have to maintin the initiative and start pushing them hard in the north.

Ghrond will fall - sooner or later :twisted:
The Dark Princess

Auric stormcloud
The Black Serpent

Post by Auric stormcloud »

That is good news. I'll bring my army to Ghrond to aid it's fall (first post here, by the by).
Poo-tee-weet?
Innervision
Corsair

Post by Innervision »

i Shall play some games in ghrond ok. Ill try to stabilise some authority there as i have a lot of games comming up.

Wish me luck, we shanlt lose to those dam khainites.
2 of my mates forums should anyone want to talk about more than dark elves

http://s3.invisionfree.com/THE_HALO_UNTOLD/
and
http://s8.invisionfree.com/MINIATURE_WARFARE/
Thranduil
Trainee Warrior

Post by Thranduil »

If i could actually not be the only DE player in my area i would contribute, right now all i can do is kill lizzards, if i wasnt swamped in homework.
That should pass over soon, and ill be killing lizzards again.
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

killing lizzies is good. That helps us securing the Southern Reaches. Whenever you can get a game against anyone who would ally him/herself with Khaine, please make sure you win that fight and post it in Ghrond.

As much in Ghrond as possible, but any win for Slaanesh is a great victory indeed.

- Nag