Article for the Monthly

Old campaign - Where the Druchii Net Online Campaign was discussed

Moderators: Underway, Jeffleong13, The Dread Knights

Z'gahn
The Touch of Death

Article for the Monthly

Post by Z'gahn »

Since thetre hasn't been anything in the M about the CWC, i thought it might be a good idea to have an update in the monyhly.
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

I heard a Battle Report was on its way... Whatever happened to that one?

- Nag
Langmann
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician

Post by Langmann »

Kala is sending it to MDK.
While running a million dollar company, singing at weddings, and his frequent jetting to Spain Elton Jon style, Dark Alliance found the time to stand on the doorstep of Games Workshop like Moses and the Pharoah and calmly state, "Let my people go."
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

Why MDK?

- Nag
Z'gahn
The Touch of Death

Post by Z'gahn »

MDk has the battle report, but it's not really an update on the progress of the campaing, eh?
Imdat tauble
Master Babel Fish
Master Babel Fish

Post by Imdat tauble »

Just so you guys know where I think Z'gahn is coming from here (this is mostly coz I brought the whole thing up :P).

When the SoC was on, the campaign was heavily advertised online and a lot of stuff was made for it. White Dwarf also went SoC crazy - they didn't just say 'the campaign booklet and the webpage is enough'. I think the same thing applies to the monthly - basically I think that a lot of the monthly should be dedicated to Flesh and Blood stuff.

This is now Z'gahn's department though, so i'll let him tell you what he wants :P
Langmann

Post by Langmann »

Imdat Tauble wrote:When the SoC was on, the campaign was heavily advertised online and a lot of stuff was made for it. White Dwarf also went SoC crazy - they didn't just say 'the campaign booklet and the webpage is enough'. I think the same thing applies to the monthly - basically I think that a lot of the monthly should be dedicated to Flesh and Blood stuff.

I agree.

General Kala's work is fantastic, but we do need an update on the campaign. Jeff what kind of update do you think would be appropriate? Z'Gahn?
While running a million dollar company, singing at weddings, and his frequent jetting to Spain Elton Jon style, Dark Alliance found the time to stand on the doorstep of Games Workshop like Moses and the Pharoah and calmly state, "Let my people go."
Enthardon
Highborn

Post by Enthardon »

If you want my help for the Asur portion I'd be more than willing, I know our Citizen Levy will have big coverage on this campaign in our december issue (its only every other month, not monthly).
Burn Naggaroth

Enthardon the Aesenar
Loremaster of Ulthuan.org

Enthardon - Part of official GW fluff
Jeffleong13
Warmaster of Slaanesh

Post by Jeffleong13 »

langmann wrote:
Imdat Tauble wrote:When the SoC was on, the campaign was heavily advertised online and a lot of stuff was made for it. White Dwarf also went SoC crazy - they didn't just say 'the campaign booklet and the webpage is enough'. I think the same thing applies to the monthly - basically I think that a lot of the monthly should be dedicated to Flesh and Blood stuff.

I agree.

General Kala's work is fantastic, but we do need an update on the campaign. Jeff what kind of update do you think would be appropriate? Z'Gahn?

We can write something up - possible with some pictures as well. When do you need it?

J
Jeffleong13
Warmaster of Slaanesh

Post by Jeffleong13 »

langmann wrote:

I agree.

We can write something up - possible with some pictures as well. When do you need it?

J
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

jeffleong13 wrote:We can write something up - possible with some pictures as well. When do you need it?

J
As soon as possible. Before the interest of the campaign disapears.

- Nag
Jeffleong13
Warmaster of Slaanesh

Post by Jeffleong13 »

Let me see what I can do ...

J
Z'gahn
The Touch of Death

Post by Z'gahn »

Most important is just a report of how everything is going; what the CoP has achived, how the HE are kicking the DE butt, which battlesites have been conquered or burned and that kind of stuff. Anything extra is awesome, but not neccesary.
Z'gahn
The Touch of Death

Post by Z'gahn »

Any progress on this, by chance?
Jeffleong13
Warmaster of Slaanesh

Post by Jeffleong13 »

I will try to get to it this week - when does the next monthly go to print?

J
Jeffleong13
Warmaster of Slaanesh

Post by Jeffleong13 »

I will try to get to it this week - when does the next monthly go to print?

J
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

The December Monthly has it's article deadline 1st of November... Prepare it for 1st of December (thus getting it into the January monthly).

- Nag
Jeffleong13
Warmaster of Slaanesh

Post by Jeffleong13 »

Will do ... it will be hard to finish it 7 days ago ... :)

J
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

It's about as hard as it is for me to get an editor to edit it, and then do my final advanced edit on it, and post it back onto the site yesterday...
:lol:

- Nag
Z'gahn
The Touch of Death

Post by Z'gahn »

Cool
If nag can get editors and has time himself, i think we could manage to put it in december, if the article itself is done this week.
Jeffleong13
Warmaster of Slaanesh

Post by Jeffleong13 »

I will see what I can do - would be an update through the latest (i.e. Day 39) fluff.

J
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

Sounds fair to me. Remember though, I have one HUGE maths test next tuesday (not to mention two oral presentations, biology test, programming test, chemistry test, English presentation etc etc), and I won't have time to study this weekend. You'll better get it done before friday to be assured any editing from me.

- Nag
Jeffleong13
Warmaster of Slaanesh

Post by Jeffleong13 »

Y doo yoo nede to editt itt? I dont unerstand

:D

J
Jeffleong13
Warmaster of Slaanesh

Post by Jeffleong13 »

Hey all - sorry, I am not going to be able to get anything together anytime soon. Some stuff came up at home and work is getting the better of me right now. If someone wants to do a synopsis of the existing journal, I would be happy to review it, but won't have the time to really get a good one together for this month's Monthly

J