Karond Kar and the Empire

Old campaign - Where the Druchii Net Online Campaign was discussed

Moderators: Underway, Jeffleong13, The Dread Knights

The masked stranger
Slave (off the Altar)

Karond Kar and the Empire

Post by The masked stranger »

I was wondering wether the Empire faction in Karond Kar is a 'stand alone' faction or are they infact allied to the Cult.

The Fluff leads me to believe theyre allies to the Cult, but then again they have their own part at the precentage bar, unlike the Lizardmen in the Southern Reaches who just seem to be integrated into the ToK precentage.

The Empire have quite a respectfull precentage in karond kar actually and if they continue this way, will the empire have a permnant foothold in naggaroth when this all ends?

Or if they're infact allied to the CoS, doesnt that give the CoS quite the advatage in Karond Kar (precentage wise)?

I guess i was just wondering about them, since the fluff doesnt mention them at all, and they seem to play a large(ish) role in Karond kar.
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

They are, game-wise, an independant faction.

- Nag
The masked stranger
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by The masked stranger »

So, game-wise, how would they affect the campaign?
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

Empire player plays a game. Empire player win (yeah, like that would ever happen :P). Empire player log the win at druchiicampaign@yahoo.ca and then the result is put into the percentage bars on www.campaign.druchii.net/battle_page.html by the campaign recorder

- Nag
Tastyfish
Arch-deviant of the Cult of Pleasure

Post by Tastyfish »

Fluffwise they free slaves I think, if this is what you mean as their goal/side. Think of it as a subcampaign on the same map
Want to write background or fluff for the Herald? PM me