Moderators: Underway, Jeffleong13, The Dread Knights

Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

November 30th Orders

Post by Voodoomaster »

November 30th orders

Dispatch To all Generals of Khaine,

Greetings Generals,

Ghrond is now well and truly Hell, With not one street safe from the blood shed. this is a request, can all armies curently not engaged Head Fro Ghrond.

To Generals in the South, Stop any Slannesh forces returning from Lustria At Any cost Delay them As long as you can, use your Undead and Lizard allies well, at the moment i have very few forces that can reach you in time to sway the conflict.
To All Generals around the 6th Gate, Obay General Kala She is the one wha is charged with sacking Arnhelm. However contiune to harrass Cultist forces away from the 6th Gate. All Forces off the Bleak coast are orderd to stop any Convoys getting in to Arnhelm.
To all Generals Within Karond Kar, perpare the City for Seige, The plains outside the city are crawling with enemies, conduct yourselves to hit and run raids against the forces of Slannesh and their Allies.
To All Generals in the North, Hold the Watchtowers at any cost, hopefully we shall have some reniforcements available soon from Albion.
To All Generals fighting in the Underway, Contiune to recalim the tunnels however if any forces are availible to relieve Ghrond you are requested to do so.
To All Generals in Ghrond Slannesh forces have found Now have the upper hand into the city, as fighting has increased. Your Orders are to destroy any Slannesh Incampments outside the city And destroy all Slanneshi forces you come across, the deamonic inserection has been contained for now but any information regarding who summons these creatures is needed.
However the Candle Burns Low i shall have to retire for tomorrow i once again join the fighting around the city.

May Khaine Guide your Blade.

Khael Vraneth, Lord General of Khaine, Deamonslayer, Lord Executioner, Reagent of Har Ganeth, 3rd Son of Kurl Vraneth, Lord of the northen Reaches, Slayer of Asur, etc
"For every victory there is a defeat, for every defeat there is a victory. My victory, my defeat are for all to see..."
Khael Vraneth, Lord-General of Khaine.
Lethalis
Loremaster

Post by Lethalis »

To All Generals fighting in the Underway, Contiune to recalim the tunnels

Well...it seems as if many opponents here have retreated before our might. IRL however, they have all gone on holiday or have too much homework.
Beastmaster kurlan
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Beastmaster kurlan »

my army controls karond kar, it will not fall. i am using hitand run tactics and it is working well. any spare troops will be sent to ghrond.

beastmaster kurlan
i cant seem to make friends! add me to msn you losers!

Kurlan the violent (trainee of khaine)

WS: 3
S:5
T:4
D:5
I:2

two short swords, dagger, 4 throwing knives, 500 gold coins, unarmed combat skill

Group 17 Mod
Jiangwei
Highborn

Post by Jiangwei »

i am thrashing the arses off of HE every weekend, which will help, if not much
MotionLotion wrote:
Jor-El wrote:
funkamental wrote:I agree with everything pmpn8ez just said.
I agree with everything funkamental just said...

I agree with everything Jor-El just said...

I agree with MotionLotion.
Vengeanceseeker
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Vengeanceseeker »

I fight High elves every week, and I play CoS now and again, so Ghrond and Arnhelm.
World of Arl, Where the players matter.

Free Dark Elf army!
VS' known kills: Lord Saradain.
Maldor
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Maldor »

I implore you to put pride aside and think of the war as a whole. As things stand, we cannot take back Ghrond, yet. We must first route the cult in the south. The journal says as much. Let the Slaaneshii think they have won and give them Ghrond whilst we cut them off elsewhere. We will take back the city once the noose is secure around the cult's neck.
Lock up your children, shut all windows tight.
The Witch Elves are hunting for victims tonight.
When old hags do knock at your door, you must hide,
Your death is the gift sought by Khaine's pretty brides.
Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

yes you are right we do need to concentrate on the south so any battles that can be fought in the south be done so now.
Voodoomaster
"For every victory there is a defeat, for every defeat there is a victory. My victory, my defeat are for all to see..."
Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

The Temple leadership may be focusing too much on Ghrond, and it might cost them dearly in the end. To the South, the forces of Lord Democles have broken through the cordon of the Khainite forces. Little now stands in the way of these armies now reaching their brethren to the north. While this force represents only a part of the returning Cult forces, it’s impact will be felt throughout Naggaroth. Yet more forces are working their way through the final passes, following the trail the already blazed by his Legion.

Well for all of you to read this seem pretty clear to me. we are concentrating to much on Ghrond. we need to send forces south. it seems that my sister has just become useful once more. :twisted: Lelith Vraneth and 2 legions form Har Ganeth are going to leave the wrath gate and head south.
i shall expect several of you to do the same
Vengeanceseeker
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Vengeanceseeker »

I shall send some of my forces south from Arnhelm and send forces from Ghrond to Karond Kar.
World of Arl, Where the players matter.

Free Dark Elf army!
VS' known kills: Lord Saradain.
Deathraider
Black Guard

Post by Deathraider »

I will send what forces I can spare
Death is near.

Beastmaster kurlan: hmm i dunno itl definately go to tournies anyway, as he has the spear and hod anyway, but its in blakc and white so woohoo kb hail of doom.
Me: I h8 u lol :P
just coz i found a legend combo and u didnt
Lethalis
Loremaster

Post by Lethalis »

Just when the rats are fleeing? Aww, alright. Southwards it is. The march may take a while though.