Druchii is Back, and so is the civil war.

Old campaign - Where the Druchii Net Online Campaign was discussed

Moderators: Underway, Jeffleong13, The Dread Knights

Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Druchii is Back, and so is the civil war.

Post by Voodoomaster »

Right everyone. Druchii.net is back and with a vengance.
that means the Civil war is back to. i shall expect you all to do your best and new orders shall be up once the new fluff is up in the Campaign site.
Good Luck
Voodoomaster
"For every victory there is a defeat, for every defeat there is a victory. My victory, my defeat are for all to see..."
Khael Vraneth, Lord-General of Khaine.
Manwe
Highborn

Post by Manwe »

this is a good place to put it I guess... WE NEED VICTORIES IN GHROND!!!!! AND LOTS OF 'M!!! The cultists are winning...and we can't let that happen....
Pirateering the #1 Dutch national hobby 1600-1700...

--------------
Group 24
Khaleth
WS: 4 S: 4 T: 4 D: 3 I: 3

Equipment: Long Sword, Spear, Shield, Light Armour and Wolfskin cloack. 145 Gold.

Skills: -
Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

yes we do need victories in Ghrond, but we also need to hold the cultists back in the osuth and in the north.
"For every victory there is a defeat, for every defeat there is a victory. My victory, my defeat are for all to see..."
Deathraider
Black Guard

Post by Deathraider »

I have my sisters placed in the south and I will stay here for the moment unless you say otherwise
Death is near.

Beastmaster kurlan: hmm i dunno itl definately go to tournies anyway, as he has the spear and hod anyway, but its in blakc and white so woohoo kb hail of doom.
Me: I h8 u lol :P
just coz i found a legend combo and u didnt
Darmort
The Bane Of Gavin Thrope

Post by Darmort »

Oh dear, Slaanesh is winning then, must be bad...
Anyway, let's go start painting them in their won blood :twisted:.

Drake Everslayer is at Ghrond chopping Cultists up,
Darmort
Back From Druchii Hiatus
Lethalis
Loremaster

Post by Lethalis »

Also, do not forget to hold them into the south. Should they break through, they can leave us to fight with the asur, teaming up with their forces there against the cities in the north.
Aachil lathanast
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Aachil lathanast »

OK I have a question. I have been at tournament two weeks ago and I do not know the e-mail adresses of the players I fought against. Can I still post my scores? Reason I am asking this is becouse I had some trouble while trying to register my scores from a different tournament ( which I attended two months ago ) and as with this case I did not know personally the players I palyed against ( nor their e-mail adresses ). I decided I was going to register one battle a day and after my second attempt I received a letter form admins that I needed to fill e-mail adresses of my opponents.
Weak perish so that the strong can live. It is the law of nature. It is the law of the Druchii.
Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

Aachil: hmm, i am not sure about that one however you do need the email's of those whom you thought. i would send an email, to Nag, langmann or Jeff and aks them.

However, in the team slannesh topic it seems tha both DP and Nag are trying to rally their forces. perhaps the site hasn't been updated yet and we are winning all over, not sure. but we shall see.
Voodoomaster
Jeffleong13
Warmaster of Slaanesh

Post by Jeffleong13 »

Send Nagathi a PM telling him that you are going to enter the results of your tournament. Once he knows about it, it should be ok.

J