what is easiest to sell and where...?

Buy, Sell or Trade your models here...

Moderators: xFallenx, cultofkhaine, The Dread Knights

The_vicar
Beastmaster

what is easiest to sell and where...?

Post by The_vicar »

Okay I have dark elf stuuf i want to get rid of literally and well i'm wondering where is it easier to sell i've got no past expaeriance at this and i'm wondering if anybody has got any ideas on the subject. For the sake of conveniance would it be easier to sell on here or what, i'm sort of stuck as you might guess.
Death on a stick
Highborn

Post by Death on a stick »

What you looking to sell?

I might be interested in some of your stuff. :D
Death is the only true certainty in life
Onyx paladin
Assassin

Post by Onyx paladin »

My two best suggestions would be here, or perhaps Ebay if you knew how to use it.
"Khaine only embraces death, while the Cult of Pleasure embraces life and all of its aspects. I often wonder how people have trouble choosing between the two."

~Lady Xaniphera, preistess of Slaanesh
Johnny
Corsair

Post by Johnny »

here/ebay/dakkadakka.com/portent.net/bartertown.org
The_vicar
Beastmaster

Post by The_vicar »

That was terrible, uhh, my post was so full of typos, well I think so at least?! Well cheers for the replies, i'll go and see about this ebay thing and well i'll have a look at what i've got and put a post up and see if people like what they say.
Earthrumbles
Slave on the Altar

Post by Earthrumbles »

There are fees for using ebay. Fees to post and fees based on the final value of the auction. Plus if you are new to ebay, you may not get very good prices.

Post your Dark Elf list on druchii.net in the Trading Forum. This thread would be great. Put a price by your items. Take whatever does not sell here to ebay.

Most people are looking for the new (6th ed) rather than the fifth edition models. If you have older models, then some collectors value them.

Metals go for closer to retail than plastics. Prices vary when plastics are assembled and painted.