Anyone get any really crap xmas presents?

Got something to talk about? Be it video games, other tabletop or card games, even random stuff - this is the place to post!

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Nenaman
Warrior

Post by Nenaman »

No Fake a.k.a Zhakor wrote:ok, so sorta good: Lord of the Rings: Two Towers game (its ok, not excellent)

I got one of those too. It's an "alright" game, but WAY too easy to beat. Two days and I've beaten it with 2 and a half characters.
Shockwave
Highborn

Post by Shockwave »

Well being over 4 hours away from the nearest family member (if your in the UK it's hastings) The only things i got i brought myself.

3 Terrorhawks DVD's the complete bond set on DVD and Band of Bothers on DVD. All of them i wanted and thus not a crap one amoug them :mrgreen:

Sad i know.
I'd rather lose a closely fought game then have it all sown up in a couple of turns.

Strangely, been here longer than most of the Admin staff.......
Elvenknight
Elf on the Altar with the Axe

Post by Elvenknight »

I got Eternal Darkness for Game cube and DVDs for Star Wars Episode I and II. I also bought myself some Dark Elf models. All presents were good :)
Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggie!" untill you can find a big stick.

The Album is here for all your army photos - Album Moderator
Furion
High Sorcerer

Post by Furion »

My Canadian friend bought me the Cauldron of Blood. I think I win the award... looks neat, great paperweight. I'd of never bought it on my own.
Putting the FUN back into fundamentalism since 1998