Getting to know your army and general (new version)

Stories, fluff, army fluff, your own fluff ideas, and other creations concerning the Druchii, the End Times Elves or the Exile Aelves go here!

Moderators: T.D., Drainial, The Dread Knights

Haf
Dark Rider

Post by Haf »

Army Name: The Legion of Eternal Hate

General: Arietha Meriath

Philosophy: Come. Take. Enslave. Burn.

Quotes: „Here we go! What can offer our ally? Nice, but this is not enought. I think it would be better take what i want…oh sorry, we had an ally pact…“

Background:

A hundreds years ago, some noble hauses did a pact. They formed army based on their soldiers and they recieve a permisson from the king. This permisson was given on the piece of the human leather. Who owned tihs artefact, he had a right to call these families to the arm.
Legion launched a masive attacs aginst Arnheim. Many victories gained glory and power to its leader. But the cassulties from the battles were too high. And in once battle its general died, and the artefact was lost.
So the permission and pact was lost and nobody knows where, the legion was not re-armed.
After tens years somebody called this nobility. One sorceress of konvent found this pieces of lethear. She made them to re-build this legion once more…and only for her. She owned thein pact and so she had a right to do that. Nobody tried to refuse it, and risk the wrath of the konvent.

The lover of the young sorceress Arietha ruled over one black arch, The Hidden Threat. He offered her his power to make her plans. He didn’t know that her plans contains her own black arch too! He took a board her legion. On the sea, a long distance from Naggaroth, and from the any rights or the king, her soldiers made an attack, killing his personal guard and captured him. Than Arietha gave his as to the temple. During one night were killed about hundreds of Druchii. No loayal Druchii had to remain. After only that, were her plans complete…

Now her army launched attacs against some Aires on one small island. The earth is covered by blood of orcs, humans, elves, skavens and many others in a crazy wars, where all fights against each others. Arietha’s Druchii brought many new things. Treachery of the lesser races, massacres of inhabintans and captured soldiers, torturing of messenger.

General opinion of: Nobody has the position to measure his glory and grandness to ours. Make a pact with orcs in order to destroy reichs nobles. And than make a ally with skavens to destroy orcs. We care not for our ally and pacts, because they are done with lesser races and only for easier victory over all.
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

Army Name: The Calissons

General: "The" Calisson
once a Corsair (since 75th post) - always a Corsair (presently 271st post)

Philosophy: (its my sig since I joined, with little editing).
Travel the world. Discover exotic civilizations. Plunder and enslave them. BE A CORSAIR!
Corsair once, corsair forever! Join us. Contact your nearest recruiting station.

Or said otherwise:
Be curious. Take the best of what you discover. And... bring it back home.

Quotes:
Being a sailor, I roamed the Oceans for monthes and years, I dived in the Deep Blue, I beached uninhabited islands, I saw and heard and smelled and tasted so many strange items, I met with Heads of States as well as humble fishermen, I saw the haka of the Maoris and the spinning of the Dervishes, I visited palaces and castles, bazaars and places of worship of all kind of Deities, I played with a manta ray and swam with a killerwhale, I crossed the Line and met with Neptune, I flew below the level of the sea, I pitched and rolled and ploughed into giant waves, I evaded hurricanes, I called the stars and planets by their nicknames, I hunted submerged dangers and I fought voodoo loa spirits. But also, I came back every time to my beloved home which I found the nicest place on Earth (even after comparing to so many wonderful places), I brought back the riches from oversea to my beloved family where I found the deserved rest, before I was ready to go away again for adventure and glory.

Background:
The meaning of Calissons (besides of being a Southern French sweet from Aix-en-Provence) is Sons of Cali, knowing that Cali is the goddess of slaughter (among other more subltle things) in Ind, where my corsair army settled there some time in the past around year 1234, after a storm pushed them far away from Naggaroth.

The new Army Book was so kind as to back up my fluff.
It is in Ind that Lokhir found the metal used for the Red Blades. His ancestor Laithikir found the way to go there iafter 1103. It has been regularly raided since.

The rest of the story is not in the book:
A small colony of corsairs remained in Ind in 1234 with the idea of establishing a trading post and in order to have a stronghold for incoming future corairs raids.

The colony flourished peacefully in its close environment, raiding only further away, and came to know more and more about the local civilization.

They quickly discovered that Cali, the local goddess of slaughter, was obviously an avatar of Hekarti (see DE AB p.59), the masteress of Dark Lore and destruction, many-faced and many-armed.
The local colony went well along with the followers of Cali, to the point of naming themselves the Sons of Cali in order to make themselves better integrated.

Now the colony is strong, they have a raiding army of their own, known as the Cali's Sons or Calissons to make it short.
Their general is The Calisson.
Their avatar is a blue Goddess with many arms and many weapons, bearing the bright colours of Ind.

General opinion of:
I got 4 main opponents and few more occasional ones.

High Elves:
A frequent opponent.
They are our worst trade competitors overseas and their ships are a permanent threat. Beating them not only helps the war fought from homeland but also helps us Druchii to bring back home more and more riches. They recently learned new techniques allowing them to strike incredibly quickly, but now we hate them sufficiently to take our well-deserved REVENGE!

Dark Elves:
Some of them seem to love to murder without necessity. A pity. Two-legged game is far better used as slave or during solemn piety ceremonies.

Wood Elves:
Heard about them in children's stories. Are they real?

Dwarfs:
My most frequent opponents. They never forget to pay back a revenge, so the better because they don't make any difference between High Elves and us. Small and rich! Good stocky slaves, unfortunately they stink.

The Empire:
Occasional source of income (slaves and riches). They are not able to master fierce mounts so they make it up with strange metallic erzatz.

Brettonia:
A nice raiding territory. Their horses are brighter than the riders and it's so easy to gallop circles around them. They wear fine craft, easy to sell. They even buy back their lords. Sometimes they have good leaders, but the troops are few.

Orcs and Goblins:
There are no orcs in the nearby but goblins are a pain. The more you kill or freighten them, the more are coming back. Their chamans have very strange magic. Unfortunately, they are unfit as slaves unless you can find an Orc to watch them.

Lizardmen:
We met some of them in jungles. Small, vicious and poisonous. Next time we meet them, we should try and capture the bigest ones and try to tame them.

Vampire Counts:
What's that? Children's stories?

Tomb Kings:
Bones. But rich bones, which compensate their inherent unability to become a decent slave.

Ogres:
Never met.

Skaven:
I've seen some rats, were them Skavens?

Chaos:
That is the name for magic wind, isn't it?

Beastmen:
People in Ind have a tendency to revere cows. Why not?
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
Bounce
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Bounce »

Army Name: The elite bodyguard of House Darkhand.

Generals: Lady Alviarin Darkhand and Lord Markus Darkhand

Philosophy: Sacrifice the World for the Glory of Khaine

Quotes:"Veni Vidi Vici"- I came, I saw, I conquered

Background: The ancient and noble house of Darkhand has been striking terror into the hearts of thousands as they launch raid after raid throughout the old world in search of treasure and precious artifacts. Recently though after the death of the old Lord their raids have been somewhat disasterous and this has led them under the scrutiny of Malekith himself. They are now trying to restore honour to their family name with even more desperate and savage raids in the name of Glory.

General opinion of:

High Elves: These traitors must be slain at all costs. Their way of life discgraces the very meaning of elvendom.

Dark Elves: The only true elves.

Wood Elves: It is my belief that these wayward elves could perhaps be redeemed their marksmanship and hardiness would be useful among our armies

Dwarfs:The stunties are too slow to be of any threat to our great empire. They are often beaten off by Goblins, the indignity of this amuses me.

The Empire: A silly place full of weak humans who are only suited to a brief life of a slave.

Brettonia: These knights fight with Honour but their sheer arrogance, Nobility and foolishness will be their downfall.

Orcs and Goblins: The greenskins brute strength and savagery can be aproblem in battle however their dim wittedness makes victory easy. Unfortunately they are so stupid as to make worthless slaves although Ork skin makes good parchment.

Lizardmen: These ancient beings are as strong and as stupid as the greenskins however their temples hold much of value and hence it is worth taking the time to kill them

Vampire Counts: These undead creatures of the night can make useful allies. However I strongly suspect some of the Witch Elves have been bitten as they have taken to not just bathing but drinking blood. More to the Glory of Khaine

Tomb Kings: These ancient warriors time is clearly over. They rotting bones pose no threat to our cunning and intellect.

Ogres: Even stronger then Orcs and somewhat more intelligent. However their small numbers makes them easy to kill. Not really much of a threat.

Skaven: The vile rats are extremely annoying and should all be roasted alive.

Chaos: These great warriors mistakenly follow the wrong gods. Perhaps if they can be converted they can be of some use

Beastmen: We are not sure how animals can even be a race. If seen they will be herded up and slaughtered.
"I will embrace death without regret as I embrace life without fear"
ImageImageImage
Yogurtman
Trainee Warrior

Re: Getting to know your army and general (new version)

Post by Yogurtman »

Army Name: The Legion of House Saro-Senth (Eternal Loyalty)

General: Adair Than'khadath (Subtle power over life and death)

Philosophy: The greatest tool of a general is a loyal soldier. Execution as a price for failure is both excessive and unnecessary. Showing mercy to failures and slaves inspires loyalty among the ranks. Wanton killing of slaves is foolish and wasteful. A superior strategy will always defeat a more powerful enemy.

Quotes:
"There is nothing more enjoyable than a battle against an equally cunning and intelligent general. There is nothing less enjoyable than a battle against a stupid and predictable general."

"What the others call kindness is in reality, simple efficiency. Why execute a failure when you can benefit from his experience? Why butcher a slave when he could serve you on the battlefield?"

"Many see my mercy as a weakness. They believe that in time I will be betrayed and done away with because of it. What they do not see is that for every man that would betray me, one hundred more would die for me."

"I respect the... enthusiasm... of the Khainites, but in the time it takes them to ritually sacrifice an entire city I can level three more. I truly wonder what the god of murder prefers: quality or quantity?"

Background:

Adair Than'khadath founded house Saro-Senth on the idea that loyalty is the greatest trait to be found in all soldiers. While some sought to betray him, perceiving him to be weak, they were quickly rooted out and destroyed.

Adair believes harsh and extreme punishment (such as execution for failure) is foolish and wasteful. Likewise, he believes that slaves should be treated well so that they will be inspired to work harder and serve loyally.

While this philosophy, stemming from pure pragmatism rather than kindness, has earned Adair the ire of many druchii, his tactical brilliance has gained him many allies, not the least of which is Lokhir Fellheart and his respective house.

Now Adair, having rooted out all those that would betray him in his own house, is served loyally by all of his men and slaves. He has even allowed the strongest of the slaves to be trained by his lieutenants. These slaves make up the Silent Guard of house Saro-Senth: a battalion made up solely of human slaves who are trained and serve a purpose similar to that of the prestigious Black Guard. The members of the Silent Guard serve house Saro-Senth with absolute loyalty, each willing to die for their merciful master. However, they are still slaves and thus never allowed to speak to any druchii unless commanded to do so.

But the head of house Saro-Senth also knows that loyalty goes both ways. Therefore, Adair will never send his soldiers on foolish missions, nor will he engage in military campaign that will not ultimately benefit his house.

Few care about house Saro-Senth or its erratic leader, and those that do find the existence of such ideals in druchii society to be offensive dare not make a move against the small house, knowing that the genius of it's leader and the dedication of it's servants would make the cost of it's conquest far outweigh the benefits.

General opinion of:

High Elves: Many see them as weak, pathetic things, to be despised and hated. Yet they have defeated our Lord Malekith time and time again. There is obviously much to learn from them. And with that knowledge, we shall destroy them.

Dark Elves: The armies of our people are strong, but the tactics used are excessive and inefficient. If the others could remedy that, we would be unstoppable.

Wood Elves: An erratic and crazed people. Their forest holds little value and may as well be left alone.

Dwarfs: Stubborn and arrogant, the tenacity of these people can draw out a battle. A truly annoying trait, especially when one has a schedule to keep.

The Empire: Humans are perhaps the most interesting race to do battle against. Perhaps their differences can be used against them.

Brettonia: The code of honor they wield is respectable, but ultimately foolish. Though, there are occasions when their honor can be used against them.

Orcs and Goblins: Unintelligent beasts, not even fit to be enslaved.

Lizardmen: Too tenacious to be slaves, too troublesome to leave alone. The only option is extermination.

Vampire Counts: All living things will eventually die. The vampires are little more than cowards trying to avoid the inevitable. Though their magic is intriguing, to say the least.

Tomb Kings: These... things... are a nuisance when they must be dealt with, but are easier to simply avoid.

Ogres: If they could be tamed than they would make excellent beasts of burden.

Skaven: Vermin serve no purpose in the world, and should be wiped out. Large vermin are not exempt from this.

Chaos: The forces of chaos are to be dabbled in carefully and never directly. The spawn they send forth are easy enough to put down, as their tactics are generally quite unrefined.

Beastmen: Like the forces of chaos, the ogres, and the orcs, the beastmen lack refinement. Their destruction is a chore better left to Myceri.
Dialeth
Warrior

Post by Dialeth »

Army Name: Sword of Retribution

General: Dialeth Mizz´rym

Philosophy: We are the true elves and the others must fall in order to be the rulers of the world

Quotes:
"I will kill them all, our offer to surrender is only a wa to kill them quick an without pain"
"Our land is infected"

Background: Being born second in a family who respects the old traditions of the old Nagaryhe Dialeth served by 200 years at the black guard, because his older brother tried to kill him in order to protect his access to all their family power after that he enroled himself in a corsair navy where he scalated to have his own (But little yet) army.
Now he raids all over the old world looking for slaves and power to conquer his house power

General opinion of:

High Elves: Coward, weak.. their victories are just a prove that all the dogs have their day but theirs is nearly over...Kill them for pity

Dark Elves: The true path of Aenarion, but still we have to focus in our destiny

Wood Elves: Stupid tree-lovers. If you love them so Would you like to burn with them?

Dwarfs: Stubborn ones... They look only for past so lets help them to focus.. By cutting their future

The Empire: Oh they said that they are the chosen to save the world!! Stupid If they say that they have learn from High Elves an Dwarf is clear what they are really....

Brettonia: The same but easily to trick... their faces them are so funny when they discover their unavoidable bane...

Orcs and Goblins: Beast animlas you dont talk with a cow, or a bull... you use them like what they are

Lizardmen: They really have any idea of the world since.... 10000 years ago?

Vampire Counts: They wants what it´s imposible and then cry for what have lost but their magic is interesting

Tomb Kings: Like the Vampires but just a little more...without charm... and teir archers are quite disconcerting

Ogres: They only exist to eat???

Skaven: Mutants with pride and a funny way to kill themselves

Chaos: Our enemy, our foe all in the same thing but allways inetresting to trick

Beastmen: Animals and humas in the same being... if alone we think that their are stupid together... the same
Last edited by Dialeth on Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
we are the most graceful race. we can slay you in a thousant exquisit ways.
Join the Edotheism
Say NO to spotify
Bassman76
Highborn

Post by Bassman76 »

Please add Chaos Dwarfs to the list! We are not dead, yet! :x
when you go down, go down fighting!!

if you hang around Milan:

www.milantour.net

Special cultural events in Milan? Pretige locations for your company?

www.milanoarte.net
Pwncracker
Slave on the Altar

Post by Pwncracker »

Army name: Mathlann's Stormrunners
General: Eltheos Stormrunner
Philosophy: Take what you can, give nothing back.
Quotes: "You're off the edge of the map, mate. Here there be monsters."
"Masts above to dragons below, we hold dominion."
Background: Eltheos Stormrunner was born into a little known noble household in Clar Karond. By the time he reached adolescence, he forsook his family and joined up as a seaman aboard Ulthuan's Bane. He proved himself time after time in his skill at arms, cunning and intelligence and was popular amongst the crew. By the time he had reached adulthood, he was captain of Ulthuan's Bane and had it renamed Stormrunner's Sabre. Over the years he built up his reputation and fleet having aquired two more ships, the Dominion and Mathlann's Herald. He made a name for himself raiding and pillaging Brettonia and the Empire, but he is most famous for his raids on Ulthuan, he once captured and entire town of High Elves and its garrison with just 50 of his finest corsairs.

Through his endeavours his coffers began to swell and he bought himself a place in the nobility of Naggarond and more importantly Malekith's court. He proved himself and able politician, but he found it tedious compared to his former life as a corsair where he was lauded for his bravery and cunning. So, with the Witch-Kings leave of course, he set out again upon the high seas charting new waters and bringing back plunder with the Witch-Kings backing. The army will mainly consist of Corsairs, but also Black Guard sent by the Witch-King to "Assist" Eltheos and of course Cold One Knights, what sort of noble would he be without his loyal retainers?

General opinion of:

High Elves: It's a love-hate relationship, he hates their guts but without them he wouldn't be where he is today.

Dark Elves: The only true elves, ours is the right to hold dominion over all other elves as the sons of Aenarion.

Wood Elves: Extremely misguided and no better than the High Elves, let them rot in their precious woods.

Dwarfs: Exellent money makers, if you can break them which is easier said than done.

The Empire: The mainstay of Eltheos' wealth has come from Human Sources, good to sell en masse.

Brettonians: Same as the Empire, they have a strange society, they speak of honour and yet treat their own citizens as slaves.

Orcs and Goblins: A nuisance, nothing more and nothing less, if they had minds to match their brute force then they would be a force to be reckoned with.

Lizardmen: Very rich, but a crumbling shadow of their once mighty nation, ripe for the picking.

Vampire Counts: No use whatsoever, cant be used as slaves and have little in the way of booty.

Tomb Kings: No use as slaves, but they more than make up for this in their wealth, again an anachronism of a long dead civilisation.

Ogres: Exellent Slaves, like big dwarfs but not as intelligent.

Skaven: The most cowardly and pathetic race known to our kind, leave them in their sewers to marvel at the achievements of others.

Chaos: Must be quelled if the Elves are to hold dominion over the earth, make poor slaves and have little coin to boot.

Beastmen: Like Chaos but even lower, they must be eradicated like the disease they are. Nought more than Beasts assisted by magic.
Trve
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Trve »

This was kind of fun. I think Im going to have to do one of these for my Slaaneshi Chaos Warriors :D

Army Name: The Black Reavers

General: Celadrul Blackvenom

Philosophy: “Take what you want. Burn the rest.”

Quotes: “So much as look at me again and Ill impale you, flay you alive, and bind your soul so that your screams serve as music to aid my sleeping.”

Background: A former corsair born to a minor noble house in Hag Graef. Not content to live a life in the service of the other, more powerful nobles, he joined a corsair fleet and eventually made captain (after the previous captain ‘fell’ overboard). He then led a year-long raiding expedition into Khemri, amassing a great deal of riches and acquiring many powerful artifacts. Celadrul returned to his home city with enough wealth and influence to marry into one of the most powerful ruling families of Hag Graef.

Feeling as though they were cheated out of much of their wealth, his former crew plotted to murder him and steal his possessions. One of his former comrades, however, heard of this plot and informed Celadrul. Celadrul then led his new wife’s household guard in the capture of his former crew, and gave them to the Temple of Khaine in Har Ganeth as a ‘gift’, forming a strong relationship with the temple.

Celadrul also presented Lady Morathi with several magical artifacts he had looted from Khemri, earning the Hag Sorceress’s favor, and by extension, the favor of her son, the Witch King.

Celadrul is a shrewd politician, having been taught the ways of the court by his new father-in-law. This has not erased the corsair within him, however. Celadrul is prone to violent outbursts of what can only be described as psychotic fury, and those who attract his lethal anger often awake to find themselves in his dungeons, if they awake at all.

General opinion of:

High Elves: “Weaklings. While they practice poetry and dancing, we grow stronger. Our victory is inevitable.”

Dark Elves: “Our way of life, our civilization, our armies, our magics, and our very existence is eternal. We are truly blessed by the Gods. What right do you have to defy us?”

Wood Elves: “Fools cower in their woods, making enslaving them difficult. One of these days I’m just going to burn that damn forest down.”

Dwarfs: “Stubborn little bastards. However they are excellent architects. I have a few Dwarven slaves I keep around. Tough to break, but worth the effort. Plus, it was kind of fun.”

The Empire: “Easy prey. Their leaders are cowards who often times are afraid to defend their people, making them easy pickings for slave raids. Watching those ignorant, hairy creatures cry out for their weak ‘god’ to save them never ceases to amuse me.”

Brettonia: “Wait, you mean they actually keep their word?”

Orcs and Goblins: “Vile, ugly race. They’ve existed for so long, and have yet to even begin to form a civilization of any real value. Their presence will not be missed.”

Lizardmen: “Those creatures are about as bright as my cold one. What reason do I have to fear from them?”

Vampire Counts: “Damn things don’t know when to stay dead. But, they know how to keep their servants alive even after death, which is rather useful.”

Tomb Kings: “They have riches beyond counting. I made my fortune by taking what I wanted from them, as is our way. Their ‘kings’ are a mere obstacle to be overcome.”

Ogres: “Make useful allies, and usually work for cheap. Beyond that, they make poor slaves, as they require too much food.”

Skaven: “One of their ‘assassins’ came for me in the night once. I strangled the vermin with his own tail. But not before I got all the information I wanted out of him. Those creatures are more eager to betray each other then we are, and are so cowardly that minimal effort is required to interrogate them. Of course, their squeaks of pain and terror amuse me.”

Chaos: “Chaos is a tool to be used. We Druchii command the powers of Chaos. We are not commanded by them.”

Beastmen: “They are cattle. Treat them as such.”
Morlyn
Trainee Warrior

Post by Morlyn »

Army Name: Musterlist of the 'Far Sea Tempest' Corsair ship

General: Captain Morlyn Galerunner

Philosophy: “Leave the mindless killing to Khaine's cronies. Mindful killing is different however.” Not one to busy himself with politics, Morlyn is a slaver pur sang, with success; through shrewd business he has secured himself a safe haven in Klar Karond.

Quotes: “Morlyn:With-a-will! Crew: WE WILL KILL!"
"Any corsair worth his salt knows that not his cutlass is his main weapon.
It's his grappling hook"
"Blunt weapons today boys! The price is better if you leave 'em whole!"

Background: Morlyn was born in Klar Karond, sired to an expensive cathouse matron by an unknown sailor. Being of lowborn station, he had little choice: The spearwalls of the Witch king, or a sailor's life. He opted for the second. Starting as a deckhand, he showed he had a knack for reading
the wind and current. Rising through the ranks by skill more than deceit and conspiracy, he became first mate on the Bloodscream. When on an expedition in the Far Sea a tempest battered the ship, taking a third of the crew to the Dragons Below, including the captain, he rightfully claimed the ship, and sailed it back to Klar Karond. After a re-fit he named her Far Sea Tempest, as a tribute to his luck, which is near legendary on the corsair fleet of Klar Karond.

He then continued harrowing villages and hovels as far as the empire and Bretonnia, leaving petty baubles but instead enslaving whole populations through deception and illusion, aided by the Seawitch Dakri, whom he brought from the Sulpharets region. his coxswain, Davir the Cutthroat, who has a doubtful history to say the very least, is an adept at poison brewing.
One of their most famous exploits was the drugging of a dwarven ranger party's ale supply, enslaving them all. Unscathed slaves make better prices!

Unlike most of his kin, Morlyn is not keen on excessive violence.
Not to his crew, nor to his quarry. His crew always get a fair cut and through
his long serving hand picked officers and petty officers, the conspirators and threats are disposed of in... entertaining ways to serve as an example.
Most sailors however are more than happy sailing under the command of Morlyn. He has the luck of the damned, not to mention some of the finest
swordhands there are to be found in the land of Chill.

General opinion of:

High Elves: “Worth their weight in silver,although a bit too fragile if you keep them in the hold too long." ”

Dark Elves: “Ah. My people. Treacherous bastards, most of them. As long as one keeps that in mind, and knows how to work it, we're supreme.
Merciless,perhaps,but efficient."”

Wood Elves: “I care little for the Asrai. The sea is my domain, and because of their oh-so feral ways they make worthless slaves. They're a bit too well adapted to their damned forests if you ask me."Thought i saw someth.."THUNK!, a 2 foot arrowshaft jutting from your neck. As long as they keep to their forests, let them be.".”

Dwarfs: “They always bring in a decent profit, plus they're easy to stack in the hold. Only problem is keeping them sedated. They just don't know when they've lost a fight! Their skin is great for patching holes in the sails, and tough boots.".”

The Empire: “Praise be to the Cytharai, for the Empire's existence! How else would our lands flourish as they do!? They've got strong backs and little brains,and in contrary to dwarves or Asur, once you've broken them,they lose heart and become what they should be;mindless workers. Or food.”

Brettonia: “I find them amusing. Priding themselves as being valorous and full of honor, they're even easier to break than Sigmar's cronies. Their knights are worthless save for the temple sacrificial fires. That horse riding they're so proud deforms their bones,depleting their strength after mere weeks in the mines of Hag Graef"”

Orcs and Goblins: “Bah, the smell. Worthless as slaves,they're just too stupid to work. Their endurance however makes them great entertainment as you skin them down to bare muscles and nerves..”

Lizardmen: “While normally i care little for dead cargo,those stub-skinned critters have amassed quite some piles of cold hard gold and silver. If the opportunity arises i don't mind raiding them. But these cursed jungles...
Like walking knee-deep through fever. Not to mention their gekko magic."

Vampire Counts: “They're appalling,yet refined. As a foe, they're quite formidable. Not their minions, face it, decomposing flesh and brittle bone hardly make for a target. I tend to avoid them. I have little to gain from them, save for an odd arcane bauble here and there. Not really worth losing seasoned fighters over.".”

Tomb Kings: “Once they must have thrived. See what they've become.".”

Ogres: “Preferably kept well out ran of range.
You never know what their pea-sized brains are thinking. If they do. They're too big to bring on board, and too hard to control, so enslaving them is pointless to me. .”

Skaven: “Whiskered vermin, who sadly enough attempt to emulate our society. Well, for the scheming and deceit, they're doing quite a good job.
But i prefer to keep my vessel rat-free. Rats spread disease and plague.”

Chaos: “I shall grant them the fact that if their forces combined, they would overrun what we know as our lands in a matter of days. Praise be to the Cytharai that they're too intent on killing eachother. Their warlords and sorcerers are destructive forces. Still, the Norsemen,even though they're hard to break, make for very good labour slaves. If you can stand the sight of such hideousness.”

Beastmen: “I consider the same as hydra's, manticores, helldrakes and such. Except that hydra's, manticores and helldrakes actually serve a purpose, besides making warm winter kheitans.”
"For Blood! And Gold! Or either. Preferably both.
Easy on the blood though, we wouldn't want to waste our cargo would we lads?"
Mr. anderson
Dark Illusionist

Post by Mr. anderson »

Army name: The mercenaries of Shadowfox

General: Shadowfox, former General of the armies of Ghrond, former grand champion of the towers of the Black guard, former head of the Witch King’s personal bodyguard and husband of the late Khaylha, mistress of the slaves and servants of Ghrond.

Philosophy: You only have that which you are strong enough to keep.

Background: Formerly having been one of the most powerful individuals in Naggaroth and enjoying a rare case of something like a loving relationship between him and his wife, General Shadowfox lost all his power and
prestige more than three thousand years ago when he was wrongly accused of conspiring against the witch king, caught up in a web spun by his brother with the purpose to seize his position. The witch king himself, quite aware that in this rare case, Shadowfox had indeed been innocent, convicted him to death for the crime of being foolish and trusting enough to allow his brother to execute this plan. Shadowfox, full of anger and hatred, partially cursing his own stupidity, learned of the orders to imprison him and bring him before the witch king through one of his spies at Malekith’s court, and so he made for the coast with the soldiers he could assemble.

Now the formerly glorious army has become a band of mercenaries, working against the witch king wherever they could, spoiling his plans and silently recruiting others to their cause. Before his fall, he was unshakably loyal to the witch king, but now all he lives for is more power.

For now, Shadowfox fights for whoever can pay the price, assembling his army, laying the shadows until the time to strike comes once more. He has by now assembled several thousand men and women under his command, including a small band of the witch elves of khaine, binding them with the promise of the bloodshed to come, for he has seen what shall happen when the defences of Ulthuan finally fall and chaos will engulf the whole world for eons to come, drowning all that once was in a tide of blood, violence and madness.

General opinions of:

High elves:
Cowardly traitors, preferring to hide in their holes and slowly wasting away until they are forgotten rather than marching out and meeting their end, facing their last battle and dying with blood in their mind, hatred in the heart and the sword in hand.

Dark Elves:
Weaklinks, slaves of the witch king, to blind and greedy to understand that they are merely tools in the hands of the witch king.

Wood Elves:
Hardly worth acknowledging. They are too few, and hardly distinguishable from the beasts they make themselves common with.

Dwarves:
Stunted, hairy primitives that smell even worse than they look and without any sense of aesthetics. Similar to the high elves, they cowardly hide in their fortresses rather than dying with honour.

The Empire:
They are humans. What else is there to say? A prey species.

Brettonians:
Riding horses does not make them better than their Imperial counterparts. At least their royalty knows to keep the weak and poor and stupid in place.

Vampires:
They thrive on the weak, like true elves do. However, their obsession with festering and foul dead creatures is appalling.

Chaos:
They have realised that there is only one thing in life: to join the everlasting fight that shall only end when there is but one left standing. The strongest. But they are human, or worse, beasts. How could any one of them ever hope to best an elf? Only Demons have left the prison that is flesh behind and taken on whatever form suits their single-minded quest for power.

Lizardmen:
Their one purpose in life is to fight, which in itself is a respectable thing, but they fight for misguided ideals which robs their fight of all its glory.

Orks:
They fight because that is all they know how to do. Very respectable. But they are filthy and little more than beasts with no sense or appreciation for beauty. They are primitives, nothing more than a stepping stone to ultimate victory.

Skaven:
vermin. Filthy Vermin. How can creatures such as those believe they have any right to exist?
When I think of something witty, I shall put it here.
Kurl-soulrender
Black Guard

Post by Kurl-soulrender »

Army Name:
The Shadows of death.

General:
Kurl Soulrender, herald of Malekith himself.

Philosophy:
To kill, inslave in the name of the true Phoenix king.

Quotes:
''The lesser races make death and pain so simple, but we know its truely a form of art - now show those filthy beast what martial skills you master!''
-Kurl Soulrender, before a battle.

Background:
No one is sure about the origins of Kurl, for the family line is somehow... destroyed, and everyone suposed to known is silent, a bit... too silent.

Even tho this is known about Kurl:
Kurl was once a black guard of Naggarond, but when 'betrayed' by his tower master, who was terrorfied by the skills of Kurl, he was left wounded on the battlefield in the northern steppes. Left for death, Kurl battles the remaining daemons of the battle and found his way back to the Naggarothi mountains. Here he rested as much as he could, and trained with his sword. And when he returned to Nagarond, he litterally teared his former master apart.

When Malekith found out. He let him serve as a black guard once more, and when the time came. Kurl (now known as Soulrender) was to become herald of the King himself. Due to his bloodlust and loyalty, he is gifted the most honourful (and dangerius) mission by his King.
With strong alliances due to his status as the Herald of the Witch King, hes army, the shadows of death, is often gifted with many servants of the temple of khaine, as they know blood will be spilled in the company of Kurl - Soulrender.

General opinion of:

High Elves:
Traitors of the throne, and heir of Anerion!

Wood Elves:
Cowards. Nothing more.

Dwarfs:
Stupid stubborn fools.

The Empire And Bretonia:
Filthy human, the only place they do good is in the slavepits of our migthy fortresses!

Orcs and Goblins:
Thick skinned beasts... make good boots.

Lizardmen:
Even a snake has more brain than these things. Their artifacts are good enough tho.

Vampire Counts:
Pretending they know the dark arts as we do, the only thing they'll succeed is making themself rot.

Skaven:
Vermin scum.

Chaos:
Filthy babarian folls, ha. They do good sometimes tho, as meatshields!

Beastmen:
Mere spawns of chaos, no one can take a goat serius.
Last edited by Kurl-soulrender on Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-JK.
Hauclir
Trainee Warrior

Post by Hauclir »

Army Name: Raiders of the Lost Black Ark

General: Lorik Felblade

Philosophy: More foes = more slaves

Quotes: "Not all those who wander are lost"

Background: After its initial defeat against the High Elves in the Shadowlands, the Black Ark Dread Mercy fled south and raided the northern coast of Lustria, looting a single ancient city. The Ark's coven of sorceresses began the lengthy and bloody process of deciphering the many golden plaques found in the city. The many living sacrifices needed by the sorceresses to commune with the powerful demons capable of decoding the plaques force the Dread Mercy to acquire a vast number of slaves. To that end, the Ark's captain set a course for the Old World, where the Ark's fleet of corsairs raid and pillage the civilisations of men, and encounter many more foes than their slaves pens could ever hold!

General opinion of:

High Elves: Beware - these loathsome traitors are the only true rivals to the power of the Druchii

Dark Elves: There are no better allies, and no more dangerous enemies that other Druchii

Wood Elves: Cowards. Their exceptional marksmanship makes them deadly foes in the forest, but their inability to defend themselves in combat means that no forest can keep them safe

Dwarfs: Great slaves. Once their will is broken, they work hard until they die, and their hides are the height of fashion

The Empire: Versatile on the field of battle, with barbaric weaponry that's almost as deadly to their forces as to ours. Their discipline means that they make effective slaves, even if they rarely last more than a decade.

Brettonia: Their knights wear garish suits of armour, and are nearly as arrogant as High Elves - so they make excellent sport for the slave trainers. The peasantry are natural born slaves, trained to fear us and obey our commands before we even capture them!

Orcs and Goblins: Orcs make for awful slaves. They do make for great sport if they can be kept alive long enough to be taken to the arena. Goblins are so afraid of us that they are virtually useless, except as food for the Cold Ones.

Lizardmen: Impossible to enslave, and virtually fearless. Their hides however, especially those of the saurus, make for a passable substitute for Sea Dragon cloaks.

Vampire Counts: Useless for slaving, but their inherent power makes for great training grounds for new generals.

Tomb Kings: Same as vampire counts, but they are wealthy enough that their destruction at least provides us with some kind of material benefit.

Ogres: Disgusting, and they require so much food that enslaving them is only ever a short-term venture. They do fight fiercely though, if you do keep them well fed.

Skaven: Natural born slaves, unfortunately they're so disease ridden that they are the death of most other slaves. Their assassins are laughable, and their addiction to warpstone is amusing.

Chaos: The human chaos fanatics are hard-hitting pests, and they make for difficult slaves. It's best to follow Morathi's example and bait them to our own ends. They often possess powerful artifacts that can be sold for great profit.

Beastmen: Similar to the skaven, but less inclined to being slaves and more inclined to providing tough hides for the slaves to wear.
Dreadlord dethezal
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Dreadlord dethezal »

Army Name: The Grand Legion of Dreadlord Dethezal

General: Dreadlord Dethezal

Philosophy: Enslave the world...

Quotes:
"The world will quake as we march, bringing all those before us to their knees... ready to serve, or perish." - Dreadlord Dethezal to The Grand Legion as it set out from Naggaroth

Background: Nothing is known of Dethezal's beginnings, only that he arrived at Hag Graef late in Imperial Calender Year 1867, bourne on the back of a mighty Black Dragon. What happened next, none can say for certain - as the accounts are widely varied - suffice to say that Dethezal came to possess the title of Dreadlord, a vast amount of wealth, and the allegiance of a multitude of Druchii. Over the next few centuries, Dreadlord Dethezal amassed army upon army, setting out across the world in search of wealth, artefacts, slaves, honour and influence. With each successful voyage Dethezal grew in strength, prestige and power. Now, Dethezal is preparing to set out into the world once more. With the blessing of the Witch King himself, Dreadlord Dethezal has amassed one of the largest Druchii Armies to be seen in an age - The Grand Legion. This Legion has one purpose - to scour the world and strike down the foes of Malekith... and then when called upon, return to Ulthuan so that they may serve The Witch King as he reclaims the Druchii's native lands.

Though little is known of the Dreadlord Dethezal, he is revered to an extent by all Druchii, for his unwavering dedication to the Witch King and the favour he enjoys. Dethezal wants nothing more than to see his King Malekith, Son of Aenarion, seated upon the throne that is rightfully his - as Phoenix King. Dethezal lives for the glory of Malekith, Naggaroth, and the dominance of the Druchii.

General opinion of:

High Elves: "Spare none of these usurpers and liars. I'll not suffer their existance." Dreadlord Dethezal to his 3rd Army, as they prepared to clash against a High Elf Army just north of Lustria.

Dark Elves: "We are superior... and with Malekith's grace I shall enslave the world..." Dreadlord Dethezal to his Chief Sorceress, Azalrielle.

Wood Elves: "These tree dwellers will look magnificent... crucified on the trees they hold so sacred." Dreadlord Dethezal as he surveyed the slaughtered Wood Elf Army on the edge of Athel Loren during his first incursion into the Old World.

Dwarfs: "They are solid, sturdy and strong - but they are fat, and can barely move. We moved with lightning speed and precision. We swarmed their flanks and surrounded them. We left none alive." Dreadlord Dethezal to Tullaris of Har Ganeth, when asked about his encounter with the Dwarves.

The Empire: "The magic these 'mages' wield is unrefined. The lances of the knights are sloppy and inaccurate. The resolve of these people is weak. They are no match for us. They will serve well in the mines of Hag Graef." Dreadlord Dethezal to Master D'Ceet, as they prepared to raid an Empire settlement.

Bretonnia: Dreadlord Dethezal does not see a difference between men of Bretonnia or men of the Empire.

Orcs and Goblins: "The big ones are strong and fierce. If broken, they are good slaves. If manipulated, they are useful pawns against our enemies. Otherwise, they are best off dead. The small ones are tricksters, frail and cowardly. Personally, I just kill them." Dreadlord Dethezal to his Chief Sorceress, Azalrielle.

Lizardmen: "These sluggish beasts are worthless in the mines, though their hides valuable. They are a formidable foe in the jungle - but lure them out into the open and they are easily dealt with. Be vigilant... one never knows what to expect from these creatures. Keep a cool mind, and our superior troops will win the day." Dreadlord Dethezal to Supreme Sorceress Sarwen, before Sarwen set to to lead a raid on a northern Lustrian Temple.

Vampire Counts: Dreadlord Dethezal has never encountered a Vampire Counts' army.

Tomb Kings: "Do not fear these things! They will crumble to dust beneath the force of our blades!" Dreadlord Dethezal to his 1st Army, as they prepared to do battle with a Tomb Kings army they encountered while making their way to the Southlands.

Ogres: Dreadlord Dethezal has never encountered an army of the Ogre Kingdoms.

Skaven: Dreadlord Dethezal has never encountered a Skaven Army.

Chaos: "They invade our lands... they seek to undo us... for this they shall die."

Beastmen: Dreadlord Dethezal has never encountered a Beastmen Army.
Dreadlordhauclir
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Dreadlordhauclir »

Army Name: Host of the Blood Serpent

General: Dreadlord Hauclis Vau'keth

Philosophy: That which serves no useful purpose to the enrichment of Naggaroth must be destroyed.

Quotes:
- Why do you mistake my generosity for weakness? That wine in your goblet is poisoned.

- We crushed their armies and ground their bones into the dirt of this miserable land. We marched, undefeated, from the sea to their mountain home. And now you tell me...that a simple, IRON, gate is depriving me and my troops from their glorious victory? Take your worthless hide from my sight and break that gate!

Background: Dreadlord Vau'keth speaks little of his family, but it is known that they are a minor noble family who reside in Naggarond. Regardless of his reasons for departing, Vau'keth has built an army worthy of a true son of Naggaroth. His main quirk is that he tolerates no infighting amongst his troops, and this has earned him many a strange look from other noble Druchii at court.
Dreadlord Vau'keth has openly sworn that he will establish a beach head in either Bretonnia or in the Empire, then fortify it. Giving the Druchii fleet a safe harbor to the east of Ulthuan, allowing them to hit their treacherous kin on multiple fronts.
Accompanying him are his loyal retainers, all noble knights themselves, called the Haunters. Vau'keth himself prefers to ride his white scaled Cold One, Maub'i.

General opinion of:

High Elves: Our traitorous kin who occupy our rightful home.

Dark Elves: It is our destiny to reclaim our ancestral home. And then, the lands beyond.

Wood Elves: They burn as well as the woods they hide in.

Dwarfs: They make good artisan-slaves, and a dangerous foe...

The Empire: Bah! Wimpering bags of meat and bone.

Brettonia: Oh these petty humans and their horses. Weak mounts for weak soldiers leading a pathetic rabble of peasants and children.

Orcs and Goblins: Ugly, brutal, and dangerous in numbers. Still, they are little more than animals compared to us

Lizardmen: Hateful, spiteful little pests...Though one must admire such relentless hate

Vampire Counts: A dead people and defeated counts pose no threat to our ever enduring glory

Tomb Kings: The sun of their destiny rose and set while the star of the Druchii was still ascending. Why should we fear them?

Ogres: Ugly, vile, gluttonous creatures.

Skaven: Disgusting rats! They foul my eyes with their very presence, eliminate them and burn their bodies! I would not even feed them to my nauglir...Who knows what diseases they carry?

Chaos: They might be a problem. Thankfully they spend so much time fighting amongst themselves for the glories of their so called 'gods' that I doubt they will ever be a true threat.

Beastmen: These creatures amuse me. Cattle that possess the shadow of thought?
Name : Isilvar Hausrik
Height & Weight : 6'5", roughly 190lbs
Class : Warrior

WS: 4 S: 4 T: 3 D: 3 I:4

Equipment: Long sword, Shield, Light Armor
Mythic77
Warrior

Post by Mythic77 »

Army Name: The Soulreaper's Own

General: Dreadlord Khalea Soulreaper

Philosophy:They'll never know, we give no warning.

Quotes:
- The enemy of my enemy is a tool to be used.

- Enemies make you stronger, allies make you weaker.

- I must rule with eye and claw — as the hawk among lesser birds.

- What do you despise? By this you are truly known.

- Kindness is the beginning of cruelty.

Background: Coming Soon

General opinion of:

High Elves: Not even worth being slaves. Kill on sight.

Dark Elves: We Rock.

Wood Elves: Firewood and slaves.

Dwarfs: Cut off their beards... it makes them less grumpy.

The Empire: Stupid slaves. Easy to trick and manipulate.

Brettonia: Stupider humans. Big shiny targets. Enough said.

Orcs and Goblins: Useful tools. Just remember to always give them someone to fight.

Lizardmen: Annoying... but the treasure they guard more than makes up for it.

Vampire Counts: Pieces of them can get stuck in armor... take forever to clean.

Tomb Kings: Useful tools. Easier to deal with than vampire counts.

Ogres: Useful tools, just make sure to feed them.

Skaven: Useful tools. The most cunning lesser race, yet still easily manipulated.

Warriors of Chaos:Useful tools. Deserve more respect than other humans... but still pathetic humans.

Daemons of Chaos: Rarely have anything of value. Easy to bait around and so useful pawns at times.

Beastmen: Useful tools. Also make good burgers.
Kaptain von
Trainee Warrior

Re: Getting to know your army and general (new version)

Post by Kaptain von »

Army Name: The House Kerithion

General: Princess Velistra Kerithion

Philosophy: Elves > everyone, and Dark Elves > elves.

Quotes:

"We'd be ruling the world were we not forever prising daggers from our backs!"

Background:

Velistra's ancestor Viridel fought alongside Malekith in the earliest days. The family were princes of Nagarythe before the Sundering - but the ensuing centuries have not been kind to them, and the title 'prince' is now more affectation than anything meaningful.

While rank outsiders in the court of Naggorond, the House Kerithion retains some influence in Har Ganeth, not least by tithing sons and daughters to both the Temple of Khaine and the Sorceress' Convent. Many of Har Ganeth's finest Executioners and most puissant Sorceresses have borne the name Kerithion, and while this renders House politics... interesting, to say the least, it does grant Velistra some considerable clout, and extensive access to Khainite troops.

Velistra herself is a ranking member of the Convent, although her influence there is waning as her aging husband Gerithiel becomes ever more dribblingly ineffective, and she has to take more and more responsibility for her own House. She has no children, and tithed her nephew and niece to the Temple of Khaine and the Convent respectively as a way of keeping them apart so they couldn't plot against her.

For someone who claims that political intrigue is the one thing stopping the Dark Elves from seizing their manifest destiny, Velistra is remarkably paranoid - it's either a memory of her youth at the Witch King's court in Naggarond, or a deep-seated hypocrisy that she'd never openly acknowledge. In her defence, though, her plots are usually bloodless, and tend to involve the legitimate acquisition of power and status through achievement, rather than dependence on the whims of so-called 'allies'. She works hard to accomplish for herself what many dark elves would bribe their allies into doing.

General opinion of:

High Elves: What value they had is gone: they are decadent, and desperate, and in their desperation they have sullied themselves by allying with the lesser races. The sun's going down for them.

Dark Elves: The master race - or we would be, if we didn't have to spend so much time watching our own backs. Ambition is fine, but when it festers into conniving and treason, it becomes a weakness...

Wood Elves: Degenerates, whose association with the tree-spirits shames them: but at least they know the value of their own borders and their own ways, and they have arrows ready for their inferiors. Better them than the Phoenix King's sops. Perhaps they can even be saved, with guidance.

Dwarfs: Of all the lesser races, they are perhaps the least unworthy of our respect. They walk their path as we walk ours, and the centuries have yet to fully grind them down. They've outlived their usefulness, though, and they're too stubborn to accept their rightful masters.

The Empire: Noisy, inefficient and embarrassing - oh, and apparently they're the wave of the future. Despite their occasional bouts of competent resistance, I remain unimpressed.

Bretonnia: It's strange how they imitate the society of their betters: they understand that it is the fate of the masses to toil that the elite might rule, and wage war. I would keep their little kingdom in a cage, given the chance, but they'd probably wipe themselves out resisting capture. Pity.

Orcs and Goblins: You'd think a race that does nothing but fight would be better at it, really. They're far too fractious to make good slaves and far too stupid to admit defeat... but they fight, and die, and make fine sacrifices. There are worse things in the world.

Lizardmen: They squat amidst the ruins of empire and fondly believe they pull the strings of destiny - but the puppets have long since snapped their strings. They were bred to serve a greater purpose, and have forgotten it - it's time we reminded them of their place.

Vampire Counts: Almost intimidating: and I confess a certain respect for a master who can make even the dead their slaves. Would that I had such power... I'm sure I'd use it better.

Tomb Kings: At least the Lustrian reptiles are guardians of ancient lore. What do these relics stand and watch over in the dust?

Ogres: My favourite slaves, I think, given how willingly they'll accept their chains if fed well and treated to a little vulgar brawl from time to time.

Skaven: No matter how many of them we kill, there are always more. No matter what new weapon they invent, they die in droves. No matter how they scheme and conspire, they never win. I remain unimpressed.

Chaos: Humans without the pretence of civilisation - and they hurl themselves on blade and bolt with an abandon borne of true fervour. Their devotion, at least, is exemplary: but, like all humans, they are enslaved to powers an elf is capable of mastering.

Beastmen: Disgusting. Lowest of the low. Easily cowed, however, and strong with it... so they make worthy slaves, provided one remains upwind.
Noble korhedron
Empire General

Post by Noble korhedron »

Army Name: The Crusade of Fr. Podolski

General: Fr. Gregor Podolski(an Arch Lector)
Philosophy: For Sigmar!!

Quotes: "These perfidious Chaos scum would defile your mothers and sisters and murder your fathers - burn them all!!"
"Pray for our lord Volkmar boys, pray his poor old mind doesn't become any more tortured than it already has from having to fight these brutes again - cursed Chaos scum!!"

Background: A Warrior Priest from Altdorf, Podolski was born into a poor background, orphaned by a Beastman attack and taken from the orphanage as part of their tithe to the cult of Sigmar when he demanded revenge for his parents. The visiting priest was a young firebrand, Fr. Karl Frankhof, distantly related to Luthor Huss several generations back and a fervrent follower of his ideals. The young Podolski gradually came to espouse Huss' teachings as well, and later left one of the more minor temples in Altdorf, tired of the blatant corruption he saw there, to crusade and preach thoughout the land.

General opinion of:

High Elves: "Arrogant, haughty creatures. They should be careful, lest they fall to Chaos sooner than they think!"

Dark Elves: "Druchii scum"

Wood Elves: "Forest dwelling barbarians!"

Dwarfs: "Doughty allies, if a little dour."

The Empire: "Our glorious nation cannot fail - not if we hold true to our lord - ALL PRAISE TO SIGMAR!!

Brettonia: "Decadent, foppish wine lovers! And this Lady of the Lake, PAH!!"

Orcs and Goblins: "Greenskin filth!"

Lizardmen: "I don't know and I dont' want to know"

Vampire Counts: "Perfidious undead"

Tomb Kings: "These abominations are not real - merely the ramblings of a madman"

Ogres: "Ugly, barbaric, mountain-dwelling brutes!"

Skaven: "Chaos ratmen scum!"

Chaos: "Chaos scum!"

Beastmen: "Abominations!"
Last edited by Noble korhedron on Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Regards,

NK.

http://ulthuan.net/forum
http://warhammer.org.uk/phpBB/index.php
http://warhammer-empire.com/theforum/index.php
http://www.bartertown.com/trading/index.php

Give me a sense of humor Lord. Give me the grace to see a joke.
To get some humor out of life and pass it on to other folk.
Nathaneal_deathchaser
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Nathaneal_deathchaser »

Army Name: Legion of Ruin

General: Nathaneal Deathchaser (hey I like that name)

Philosophy: We are the true elves and the other elven groups must acknowledge our power or die! Either on the battlefield or on the alters of Khaine!

Quotes:
"Might makes right!”
“There is no such thing as a rule of war!”
“Defeat is not in my vocabulary!”
“Just as the hydra rules the underground, the sea drakes rule the seas, the dragons rule the skies, the manticore rules the earth, so shall we rule the earth! It is our destiny! Our Fate! For Khaine!”
“You call me a cheater? I make my own rules. And my first rule is this…(followed by a decapitation or a point blank shot to the head at the guy he is talking to)”

Background:

Nathaneal Deathchaser is the fourth son of a highborn family of Har Ganeth. When he was young, he and his mother were hunting and they were caught by shades. After everything was said and done, he returned home while his mother was tortured to death. When he was old enough, Nathaneal was granted a writ of iron and delivered his vengeance and destroyed the shade clan.
Over time Nathaneal had gained renown throughout Naggaroth. He has never known defeat. Over time, he pieced together a powerful army. On one battle, the army came to the Witch King’s aid when they were fighting a host of daemons. Despite being outnumbered, Nathaneal’s army drove the daemons from the field slaughtering them completely.
Impressed, Malekith awarded him the title of Vaulkhar of Naggarond and Har Ganeth. Named the ‘Legion of Ruin,’ this army destroys all in it’s path. Although Nathaneal’s army hadn’t seen action yet, it is a matter of time before Malekith unleashes the Legion of Ruin on the world with Nathaneal Deathchaser at its head riding his black dragon, Wrath.

General opinion of:

High Elves: They are traitors and must be punished as such. However we must ‘pity’ them. After all, they are the victims of the lies of their forefathers.

Dark Elves: The true children of Aenarion. The true elves.

Wood Elves: see high elves. But we should deal with their dangerous forests with caution.

Dwarfs: can be useful slaves. But take their gold, wealth and everything of value. Squash these runts like bugs!

The Empire: Do not underestimate them. Uses are plunder and slaves.

Brettonia: Uses are plunder and slaves. And show them their rules of chivalry are out dated and weak. As well as humble their arrogance.

Orcs and Goblins: wipe them out. All of them.

Lizardmen: These slaves of the old ones days are numbered. They have excelet artifacts and plunder and have potential to be useful slaves.

Vampire Counts: these guys give me the creeps. Kill them!

Tomb Kings: these guys give me the creeps. Kill them and take their gold.

Ogres: kill them

Skaven: these vermin spread disease and are revolting. Why do they exist?

Chaos: our most ancient enemy. Destroy them!

Beastmen: put them to the sword. Use them for live stock.
I am the chosen of Khaine.
I love using Cold One Knights. Their charge is a decisive weapon.
Ubergeist
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Ubergeist »

Double post.
Last edited by Ubergeist on Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ubergeist
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Ubergeist »

Army Name: The Twilight Enclave (House Khadath)

General: High Sorceress Silane Khadath.

Philosophy: Elven-kind has a greater future beyond the material. Trans-Elven ascendancy is at hand.

Quotes: Elf is an artifact designed for something greater. We are not designed to remain in this present biologic state any more than a tadpole is designed to remain a tadpole.

Background: Silane Khadath is a High Sorceress as potent as she is mysterious. Very little is known about her, her House, her Houses military strength or most oddly of all, her ultimate goals. She has often passed on chances for political power in exchange for bizarre mystical favor and her loyalty to the Witch King seems token at best. To further compound the issue, her House has amongst its family many powerful and promising sorceresses whom are all as tight-lipped as their matriarch. The males of the House are likewise exemplary in their chosen fields, whether it be war or trade, and rumors persist of eugenics amongst the Khadath brood that strive to breed only the finest for their ranks.

Whatever Silane's ultimate goals may be, the shadowy strength of her House is undeniable.

Army Colors: Black and blue.

Silane's general opinion of:

High Elves: In some ways it is a shame that our race stands divided as it is, they to the East and we to the West. Though swiftly dismissed by our peers as foppish poets and boy-lovers, never forget that we have had the Asur by their throats innumerable times, yet in every instance we were repelled. What hidden source of strength can galvanise a people thus? And how can we harness it for ourselves? These things we must learn and master if we are to ever seize Ulthuan.

Dark Elves: Such potential and ultimately such wasted effort. I cringe when imagining the progress we could achieve if our society was not helmed by a man drowning beneath the waves of his own vindictive obsession. Another few centuries and another generation of able-bodied elves and brilliant minds hurled into the fire of our 'leaders' grand design, and for what? Another one of his hair-brained schemes that produces nothing but failure after failure? One of the greatest tragedies in life is wasted talent, and thus our race could be an opera. Never worry, we shall be parted from their self-destruction soon enough.

Wood Elves: What keeps them lurking in the forests of human-held lands? Why have they not left when the opportunity has presented itself on multiple occasions? I would dearly love to know.

Dwarfs: The Ugly Folk are in their twilight years, even more so than our Asur kin. Pay them no heed and avoid their presence for their ultra-conservatism is the noose around their fat little necks.

The Empire: And they walk upright and have formed their own language - incredible! We were inspecting the weave of magic and charting the stars while they were still foraging about in caves and wearing the skins of dead animals. Such energy and enthusiasm to have come so far, so fast, what a fascinating specimen, even if a rather crude one.

Brettonia: Do not be fooled by their pseudo-knightly nonsense, the hairy savages have an idea of honor that is as close to chivalry as Orcish chicken-scratch is to written language. Honor has killed millions of sentients - I have never seen it save a single one. To base an entire civilisation around its acquisition then is pointless, pompous and wretched. Let them prance about on their ugly four-legged beasts all they desire, send their men to the mines and their women to the brothels - such is the fate of those who hold aloft pride as the summit of their society.

Though if one wants to rile the Bretonians, try something that I had my men perform during a slave raid. After capturing a hefty number of slaves during an expedition, we managed to lure the local Duke and his cronies out into the field. Defeating them was easy enough, we had captured many of their farm animals, swine in particular, so I had my men set them all on fire and prod them towards the Duke's charging lines. Their horses became spooked and ran amok - it was hilarious to behold, and after the engagement I had my troops cut off all the heads in the area: men, women, child. The lot of them, several thousand or so. Then we piled them all into pyramids upon the Dukes green pastures as a warning - my scouts informed me of the looks on the survivors faces when they witnessed the spectacle! Ha! I was laughing all the way back to Naggaroth.

Orcs and Goblins: Stupid creatures. Fortunately their presence is practically non-existent in the Land of Chill, and a good thing too. Their monstrous appetite for flesh is matched only by their single-minded love of carnage. I approve of strength through conflict, but to constantly be distracted by such an unsubtle and dim-witted foe would only tire our arms and haze our minds. Let the humans deal with them, it's what they do best. Still, I hear their hides make fantastic saddles.

Lizardmen: Worthy adversaries. When I was a younger sorceress undergoing my initiation rites, I was attached to a company that was sent into the steam-filled jungles that these creatures call home. I marvelled at the breadth of their mystical lore and gladly plundered what I could, but I couldn't help but wonder whether their lack of adaption to our forces was testimony to either their default effectiveness or stupidity. After witnessing the potential savagery of their front-line soldiers in action, I'm inclined to lean towards the former.

Vampire Counts: Fascinating creatures - the paragon of predators. Swifter than an arrow and stronger than a bull, these walking corpses may have died long ago, but their ire is still very much alive. Wonderful allies when willing and unrelenting foes when not, should you succeed in toppling them from their decrepit thrones and turning their legions to ash, a bounty of lore and riches awaits as your reward. Keep your wits about you when dealing with these skin-wearing demons, for they are every bit as cunning, patient and ambitious as we are and they have all the time in the world to scheme.

Tomb Kings: Bah, their time has come and gone. Back beneath the sands where you belong, dirty creatures, buried and forgotten.

Ogres: Much the same as orcs except fewer in number and greater in mass. Their potency in mental gymnastics is laughable at best, so one should have little need to face them in the open when they can be directed elsewhere. From what I understand, they consider their groin to be the greatest source of strength amidst their body, and have taken this fascination to such lengths that they name their own "magic" after it? Groin Magic? How bizarre. How do they function as a society with such immature minds? It is a mystery.

Skaven: To my horror I have learned that a common opinion amongst my people is that the Skaven are unto us a mirror that reflects a cunning genius. I will be long buried beneath the soil before I consider a dirty, filthy rat as anything resembling a kindred spirit. They may walk upright, they may have their own language, society, culture and magics, but a rat is a rat - vermin to be exterminated like any other. Fortunately our alchemists are quite the reliable sort and the Skaven test subjects I've had delivered to their lairs are proving most vulnerable to the virulent diseases they have been concocting. Soon, Skaven, soon the crematories for your pestiferous bodies will be raging night and day.

Chaos: Is anyone else as tired as I am of these incompetent fools? Every single time some "warrior of Chaos" gets it into his thick head that he can appease his deities by smashing things and shoving spears through human peasants, a drama unfolds in the Old Worlde the likes of which we've seen fail countless times. Oh I'm sure it's big news for the humans, but for one such as we, who have seen Chaos beat their head time and again against the human nations and have naught to show for it but delusions of success, it gets a little repetitive. To make matters worse, the Chaos-touched humans to our North always seem to get fired up by the display as well! Try watching an event, a play or an opera, that you've seen dozens of times before while holding at bay a snarling, deformed dog, and then you'll know what I think of Chaos. Yes, big threat to the Worlde at large, they've been spouting that junk for thousands of years and have yet to live up to their apocryphal threats of annihilation. Yawn.

Beastmen: Like Chaos up there, but with hooves and slightly more entertaining. Oh I had the most marvelous fun with these creatures the last time we crossed blades. We had located a delightfully large gem that was a focal point for the residual magical energy in any given area, and it just so happened that a tribe of these filthy brutes was worshiping it as some sort of shrine. So a word into this ear and a mention into that ear, and I managed to have them all cleared out by the forces of another Noble House who even went to the trouble of having some Brides of Khaine along with him. Huge minotaurs shoving maniacal Witch Elves into their big, gaping mouths and biting off limbs and crunching skulls is truly a most pleasant sight to behold. It certainly made me smile! My only regret was I couldn't find more Witch Elves to feed them. After the excitement had died down, the Noble was in debt to the Brides of Khaine, I had procured the gemstone, a beastman herd lay hacked and slain upon the ground and numerous Witch Elves were negotiating their way through minotaur bowels - a fine day if I may say so.
Malekii
Shade

Post by Malekii »

Army Name:The blades of Ellinill

General:Malekii heartcarver

Philosophy:If the enemy is not destroyed the battle is not yet won.

Quotes: "Complete destruction is not destroyed enough"
"I will kill all living things and destroy all built things"

Background: When Malekii's mother was pregnant in ulthuan, a dark elf sorceress miscasted in the bulding next to her. instead of killing him as it did to the others it filled him with a dark power and a deep hatred of all things lving.

he then ran off into the forests of ulthuan and hid for 97 years growing stronger and tougher fighting the wild beasts of the forests. 5 years later he spoted a legion of white lions of charace. He immediatly fought and killed all of them leaving only the leader alive to tell the rest.

The leader came back three years later to hunt him down on his star dragon. as the leader looked for malekii he did not see the elf jumping from tree to tree. he then spun around to see the elf jumping at him with a dagger and a muderous glint in his eyes. he attempted to parry but it was far too late and the dagger penetrated the weak spot in his dragon armour and almosted killed him he was then kicked off his dragon by malekii and fell many feet to the ground. while he survived he gain a want for revenge and a hatred for all dark elves.

He then flew the star dragon to the mountains of Naggaroth. The star dragon was then attacked by a young maticore who managed to kill the dragon. Admireing the creatures courage Malekii made the manticore his mount. and one hundred years later flew to naggoroth and raised an army of followers of his new diety the one true god, Ellinill.

General opinion of:

High Elves:bah living creatures they all deserve to die but i reserve for them a special hatred.

Dark Elves: At least these living things have the right idea. Death and destruction.

Wood Elves: Meh these tree hugging hippies won't be so peaceful after i burn down thier precious forest

Dwarfs: Those stupid midgets won't achieve anything but i migth use the mountains as a forge.

The Empire: Those stupid humans are quite fun to kill.

Brettonia:even stupider humans who believe that the "blessing of thier lady" and "honour" will protect them.

Orcs and Goblins: Even stupider than humans although more fun to fight.

Lizardmen: Just bigger lizard and toads.

Vampire Counts:at least they are dead.

Tomb Kings:if i ever get bored i'll go invade thier desert

Ogres:just bigger and stupider orcs although they do make good pack horses.

Skaven: Those stupid rats will kill themselves before i get around to it.

Chaos: the endless swarm migth be fun to annihalate

Beastmen: The same as humans only stupider and i hate horns.
Never trust a monster wearing a top hat

Hi, i'm Malekii but you can call me My Lord.
Tyrannus deathbringer
Noble

Post by Tyrannus deathbringer »

Army Name: Tyrannus’ Marauders

General: Tyrannus Dol Ullyrion, Head of House Dol Ullyrion, Dreadlord of the Black Ark Nemesis, Scourge of the Western Ocean, Favoured of Malekith, Deathbringer

Philosophy: All nations shall bow to the rule of the Druchii, and the hated kin shall be destroyed.

Quotes:

"All who surrender will be enslaved; whoever does not surrender but opposes with struggle and dissension, shall be annihilated."

"All can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved."

Background:

His father fallen to an Assassin’s blade, Tyrannus inherits leadership of the ancient House Dol Ullyrion of Hag Graef. An unknown within larger Druchii society, Tyrannus on hearing of his father’s passing takes possession of the House Black Ark, Nemesis, and sets sail.

The destination is known only to himself.

Mortal humans cannot fathom the mind of a Druchii, and only a Druchii highborn can know of the trials of coming to age under such a regime. By the time of succession, the rage and pain that burns under his cold exterior is ready to be unleashed upon the unsuspecting nations of the world.

The Ark slips wraithlike through the Ocean west of the Underway. On board, his legions hone their war skills and weapons in expectation. While not privy to his plans they share in his dark intention. Without warning, a dark elven youth of strategic brooding explodes upon the human nations of the East. Cities burn, whole towns are enslaved and the peoples of the Orient weep in repentence for their sins. For what else could have led to such a Scourge being laid upon them?

Word of his deeds reaches back to Naggarond. The Witch King is most pleased.

A legend has been born...

General opinion of:

High Elves: ANNIHILATE THEM!

Dark Elves: THE RIGHTFUL RULERS OF THE WORLD

Wood Elves: CRUCIFY THEM!

Dwarfs: ENTOMB THEM!

The Empire: ENSLAVE THEM!

Brettonia: HARVEST THEM!

Orcs and Goblins: DESTROY THEM!

Lizardmen: DESPOIL THEM!

Vampire Counts: BURN THEM!

Tomb Kings: CRUSH THEM!

Ogres: EVISCERATE THEM!

Skaven: DROWN THEM!

Beastmen: YOKE THEM!

Chaos: BREAK THEM AND BIND THEM TO OUR WILL!

(p.s. It's supposed to be cheesy :D)
"All who surrender will be enslaved; whoever does not surrender but opposes with struggle and dissension, shall be annihilated."
Sezax
Black Guard

Post by Sezax »

Army name: the Arcane raiders of Cynath Arhain

General: Aleksaan the Great, the Supreme General of Cynath Arhain, the head of Silkentongue dynasty, royal consort of Princess Adigha

Philosophy: ,,In the culture obsessed with beauty, the perfect ones are worshipped as gods."

Quotes:

,,Faith?! Thats the fatal flaw of every plan!“ - Witch Lord Andurial

,,We are the last keepers of lost traditions, we are the chosen children of Cytharai, we are the answer!“ – Princess Adigha

,,If it can´t bring you gold or shivers, give it to your slaves.“ -Honored Matron Drusilla

,,Slaanesh favours our beloved Atharti most, but your Khaine spreads His legacy as well,“ - Hag Queen Hellica

Background:

Druchii of Cynath Arhain were hiding themselves in their Viper Realm for many centuries, gaining power and knowledge through forbidden sorceries. Sapherian origin of their nobles or their ancestors from Tiranoc are long forgotten, replaced utterly by their fanatical faith into Cytharai and hedonistic values.

Recently an army of Asur lead by Jesephir, younger brother of their ancient Witch Lord Andurial, reached their sorcerous home and their kind was reminded of woes of open war once more. Just as the Asur retreated, greater problem appeared right in the heart of their land. Countless skinks from Lustria somehow find their way around magnificent wards and started to scout the Viper Woods.

Rumors about lizardmen army led by Slann Priest Mazdamundi marching upon Cynath Arhain from Hexoatl are starting to spread and it is no wonder that Witch Lord unleashed his Arcane Raids upon the world once more. As Supreme General Aleksaan trains citizens and Princess Adigha calls upon her Undergods, war changes fate of these wicked Elves once more.

Opinions:

HE: Our prudish hypocritical oppressors of old, let them find no peace in Mirai! Rare for a common citizen to find enough money to buy one, but every noble with honor is bound have at least dozen asur slaves.

DE: Our retarded Naggarothi allies, savage stupid heretics who are always killing before thinking. Never get any job done, because they kill each other before weapons are even drawn. How horrible that our beloved Witch King favors them over us!

WE: If Morathi finds out about our secret pacts with them, then we emigrate in Realm of Chaos.

Humans: They are ugly, sell them in Naggaroth.

Daemons: Those who cant snuggle, have to go away! Only Slaaneshi daemons allowed to stay.

Beastmen: Slaangors are common slaves for common citizens, get hard work done and are easy on the eye (if you like masculine types, which we do). Heretics worshipping other three Chaos Gods are not tolerated!

Goblins: Forest Goblins are along Slaangors numerous in Cynath Arhain as slaves for commoners, usually serving as messengers, cooks, cleaning ladies etc. Its funny how they fear us. Perhaps Goblins are really afraid of Elven Auras. Or maybe its because we make them watch as we eat their baby spores! What the hell are Orcs?

Lizardmen: Ok. We wanted their trinkets because we like shiny things. Now they are angry. We are scared.
Mrdark12
Shade

Post by Mrdark12 »

Army Name: The Court of Ulrain Trisanth 'Heartseeker'

General: Dreadlord Ulrain Trisanth
Captain Lieith Fellsweep
Captain Kulath Diestan

Philosophy: We serve out Lord Malekith, the rightful heir to the Phoenix Throne and indeed the entire World.

Quotes:
Ulrain "Let them come, I havn't had sport in awhile"
Ulrain "The Fools think they are geniuses, and the Geniuses know they are fools"
Lieith " Must we go though this again"
Kulath "I already told you, gold, flesh then blood in that order"

Background:
Ulrain Hearseeker’s tale is one drenched in blood and gold, a tale of death and glory wrought in pain and death and to Ulrain’s own laughter.
Ulrain was but a young Master of Iceblood keep, living behind its high walls, shielded from Druchii society. Ulrain’s Farther, the Dreadlord of Iceblood keep, a man that even the Witch King watches closely, decided that his youngest son should join his brothers on a great harvest, ordering him to join his brothers on a slaving trip. After much protest Ulrain finally agreed and gathered his own retainers instead of trusting his Father’s retainers. Thus Ulrain set off to the World Old with Lietih Fellsweep and Sheleth Darkmane.
Avoiding the High Elf sea patrols proved easy for Ulrain’s fleet, the black hulled ships slipping easily across the water to the coast of Tiranoc. Landing swiftly Ulrain led his Corsairs’ in several swift assaults on towns near Ulrain’s landing. Quickly slaying those that stood and defended and enslaving those that cowered away.
As the defenders arrived they were greeted with nothing but empty towns and corpses of these defenders with their hearts removed from their chests.

Sailing away from Ulthuan will hold’s full of slaves and food stores, often the same thing, heading for the old world. Ulrain had a rage in his heart and few dared enter his cabin on his ship, The Horrific, save Sheleth and Lietih and even then every rarely visit him. Brooding alone in his cabin Ulrain plotted and plotted, but the one thing that was ever present on his mind was his Farther, Lord of Doom and Master of Evil, Ulrain would forever be in his shadow even if he returned with a successful slave harvest, something would have to be done, Ulrain thought.

His fleet neared the Old World and Ulrain stood upon the prow of his ship and breathed deeply of the air and a dark, sinister smile drew across his lips. He ordered his mages to shroud his fleet in mists and darkness and for the fleet to wait, for what he gave no sign.
Days past and Ulrain said nothing; he merely paced up and down the deck of his ship uttering not a word to anyone. Then one day he suddenly ordered three ships to make for the shore of the empire, The Horrific amongst them.
The ships swiftly made land and ordered his raiders to dismount, dozens of Corsairs, Cold One Knights and Dark Riders, Ulrain intended to make the men of the Empire fear his very shadow. His army rode fast, his Dark Riders moving up into nearby towns sowing fear and menace before the arrival of Ulrain’s army.
The first town to feel Ulrains wraith fell swiftly as did the second, the third town however was under the protection by a Knightly Order. Ulrain attacked at dawn, his corsairs leaping from building to building in feats of skill and daring while Ulrain’s Knights, Lieith amongst them, roared down the streets, mowing down all that stood against them whilst outside the Raven Heralds rode down any that fled. At the center of the town stood the Knights of Ulric’s Hammer and there with them a Templar Grand master. Both Cold One Knights and Empire Knights gave the other chance to think and both burst into a rampant charge clashing in a storm of lance and shield. Ulrain and the Master found each other and quickly took to a fight, the master was quickly outmatched by Ulrains skill and speed and his rune etched blade sliced though the Armour of the master whilst taking no wounds himself, protected by the dark magic’s of his pendant. With one final swing Ulrain decapitated the Knights Master and roared his victory before he fell upon another Knight. As the battle wound down Ulrain and his Knights were all that was left, their Armour dented and bloodied, Lances broken and swords chipped.

After that battle Ulrain always led his raiders against the pathetic defenses of men, leaving a trail of blood trailing the entire length of Empires cost.
As his fleet crossed from Imperial waters to Norsca waters his fleet came under attack, though no ships were lost Ulrain had one final battle in mind.

He landed his entire army, three ships at a time until his warriors were ready to march, warned by their dark gods the hordes of Norscans were ready to meet them. Ulrain had hoped for such events, he led the armies of the dark gods across the land before coming back a valley upon which batteries of Bolt Throwers were hidden.

The Armies Ulrain took up inside the valley, behind its mouth, spears and swords ready, Corsairs hidden on walls of the valley, clinging to the wall with wicked hooks. The Norsemen waited for nothing and charged at Druchii line, volleys from crossbows and Bolt throwers did nothing to deter them but felled hundreds of the warriors of the Dark Gods before they fell upon the Spears of the Dark elves. The Durchii never gave anything, from behind their spear wall they were safe and the valley below was chocked with Norsemen. The Corsairs pulled handbows from their cloaks and added more fire to the battle, felling hundreds of Norsemen but they seemed to care little for the fallen. The fight continued, the Norsemen attacking the steadfast spear wall while crossbow bolts, spear sized projectiles and Corsair Handbows were fired.
Ulrain watched from a distance, having commanded Kulath to take the bulk of his army and hold the Noresmen. His Knights standing alongside him as they watched the Norsemen pile into the mouth, sensing his time Ulrain ordered his Knights into a charge. They slammed into the rear of the Norsemen horde with devastating effect, the battle ended when the last Norsemen fell to his knees, his heart ripped from his body and the tall, slender figure of Ulrain ‘Heartseeker’ standing over him, laughing.

Following his victory over the Norsemen, Ulrain found his ships holds almost overflowing with slaves and treasure from the surrounding Noresmen villages. So much so then many caught slaves were merely killed for food because there was no way to hold any more, it was an utter fortune of gold and flesh, enough to replace his losses and more so. With holds full his fleet set back to Naggaroth amidst the wails and cry’s of thousands of slaves.
The journey back to the land of chill was simple and uneventful, much the exhausted warriors relief. Ulrain was beside himself; he felt the closest thing to joy a Dark Elf could feel.
The journey to Clar Karond was a slow one, the ships so laden with slaves and loot, but their arrival was anything but quite. Arriving at the Slave-master tower for the court of Malekith to take their share of the gold and slaves, Ulrain offered the chance for the crews of ships to take their share and enjoy the pleasures of the Slave city before setting sail again for Naggarond and his Fathers keep. With most of the crew passed out in Flesh houses or wandering the city, Ulrain stayed abroad the docked ship and dreamed of his Father’s bloody demise, but his Father already had a plan for Ulrain.
An Acolyte of the Temple of Khaine, known to the uninitiated as the Assassins of Khaine, had been ordered to kill Ulrain and display his ruined body to all that would defy Ulrain’s Father.
The Assassin made his way past the sentries and slew all on the ship effortlessly. Sensing his quarry to be near the Assassin moved into Ulrain’s cabin and found his quarry sitting, reading something. The Assassin drew he poisoned blade, utterly without sound.
As the Assassin struck Ulrain leapt forward drawing his black blade. The Assassin leapt onto the table and rained a flurry of blows onto Ulrain. With great effort he danced and deflected the blade of the assassin, desperately trying to defend himself, knowing a single cut, scratch or wound would mean almost instant death, he needed to be flawless.
The Assassin’s blade slide across Ulrains, with his free hand Ulrain struck out at the Assassins legs finding purchase and bringing the Assassin tumbling, but he righted himself the instant his hand touched the wood. Ulrain sung his sword in fine arc and twist his body and army to bring his sword back so not to overextend but the Assassin was like water, flowing around Ulrains utter Dark Blade with seeming ease. Desperation was mounting in Ulrains chest as he fought with the temple assassin in the small room. Ulrain swept his sword out in feign attack, attempting to draw the assassins blade, but the assassin knew better and instead attempt a deadly riposte to Ulrains throat. Ulrain had a split-second, a glimmer of hope, Ulrains gauntleted fist slammed into the Assassins unarmoured midriff. The Assassin had been so focused on Ulrains attacks he had forgotten about his free hand. Fazed and winded Ulrain hammered another blow to the Assassins face, sending him a surprising distance across the room. Before the Assassin could recover he felt an icy sliver in his chest, then the ice spread, numbing his entire body. Looking at his chest Ulrain had plunged his utter Dark Blade into his heart; the Assassin saw nothing more than Ulrains alabaster face in a learning smile of fury and hate.

With the Assassin dead and new rage in his heart, he called for his crews and lieutenants back and set off back to the gulf of Naggarond. His fleet cut across the steel-gray waters of the land of chill driving for Naggarond, seat of the Witch King and Ulrains own father.
The fleet landed without incident and Ulrain ordered the army to prepare to assault Iceblood manor the outside walls of Naggarond while he, Lietih and Kulath rode ahead to the manor.
Ulrain and his retainers arrived to see the gates to the fortified manor open to them, spears and crossbows lining the walls but no calls of warning went out. Ulrain and his retainers rode slowly into the mouth of the manor and in the courtyard stood the tall, alabaster figure of Ulrains father. Tall even for an Elf and clad in ornate sliver Armour etched with deep, blood red runes of power and his sword glowing with balefire. Ulrain stepped from his Cold One, his own black blade in his hand shield in the other. Father and son store at each other, Ulrain with the fire of hate and rage, his father regarded Ulrain with nothing more than cold disdain, looking upon him like he would a household slave.

The two paced around waiting for the other, it was many long moments before the battle began. Ulrain struck, flashing his blade in a feigned assault which was checked at the last second, but his father moved with an unnatural grace, effortlessly sidestepping the blade strike and swiping his sword in a wide arc. Ulrain was almost to slow to stop the sword stroke and managed his shield in time to save the blow. The shield shattered under the impact, breaking the bones of Ulrains army all the way up to the shoulder. Ulrain staggered back, fighting the rising white-hot pain from his arm. He unleashed a hail of blows on his father, their swords clashed in a flurry of multi-coloured sparks but Ulrain couldn’t make any blows land and his father was ready to riposte, Ulrain struggled for his life, fearing his death he fled for his mount but his father was like deathly spectre, rushing to his fore and launching an attack again sending Ulrain on the defence. His strength waning he called to his cold one to aid him, at the order the Cold one leapt to its masters aid. The beast moved quickly but Ulrains father turned and sliced at the cold one witch leapt nimbly back and presented Ulrain with his chance. Ulrain rushed at his father, barely ducking the swipe of his father and stabbed his black blade into the joint of the plates in Ulrains father’s armour.
His father’s eyes went wide, his mouth opened to speak but Ulrain silenced him with a headbutt. Ripping his sword from his father’s chest Ulrain cut his father head from his shoulders, It bounced wetly away as a roar of outrage and terror went though the soldiers of the manor.

General opinion of:

High Elves: The hated kin, misguided as they are they deserve no mercy for their treachery and bloated arrogance over their betters, No mercy.

Dark Elves: Those that follow the Witch king, by fear or faith, are the true rulers of the World

Wood Elves: Strange Elves, they may yet be brought back into the true fold, otherwise they must be burnt away

Dwarfs: Short, proud fools, they make excellent slaves and built our fortified cities and they will do so again

The Empire: A Nation of fools, they may one day learn to serve us

Brettonia: Worse than the Empire, they deserve nothing to be destroyed

Orcs and Goblins: Brutish, stubborn, powerful, once used as slaves but proved to much trouble, better to wipe them out

Lizardmen: the descendants of greater sires, better they die quickly

Vampire Counts: Vile undead that break the very laws of the world, wipe them out

Tomb Kings: Vile undead that break the very laws of the world, wipe them out

Ogres: Larger Orcs with a more ravenous hunger, let them starve

Skaven: A race to close to our own, perhaps the most dangerous, wipe them out

Chaos: Pawns to easily used

Beastmen: Vile creations of the warping power of chaos, wipe them out
Mrdark12
Shade

Post by Mrdark12 »

Army Name: The Court of Ulrain Trisanth 'Heartseeker'

General: Dreadlord Ulrain Trisanth
Captain Lieith Fellsweep
Captain Kulath Diestan

Philosophy: We serve out Lord Malekith, the rightful heir to the Phoenix Throne and indeed the entire World.

Quotes:
Ulrain "Let them come, I havn't had sport in awhile"
Ulrain "The Fools think they are geniuses, and the Geniuses know they are fools"
Lieith " Must we go though this again"
Kulath "I already told you, gold, flesh then blood in that order"

Background:
Ulrain Hearseeker’s tale is one drenched in blood and gold, a tale of death and glory wrought in pain and death and to Ulrain’s own laughter.
Ulrain was but a young Master of Iceblood keep, living behind its high walls, shielded from Druchii society. Ulrain’s Farther, the Dreadlord of Iceblood keep, a man that even the Witch King watches closely, decided that his youngest son should join his brothers on a great harvest, ordering him to join his brothers on a slaving trip. After much protest Ulrain finally agreed and gathered his own retainers instead of trusting his Father’s retainers. Thus Ulrain set off to the World Old with Lietih Fellsweep and Sheleth Darkmane.
Avoiding the High Elf sea patrols proved easy for Ulrain’s fleet, the black hulled ships slipping easily across the water to the coast of Tiranoc. Landing swiftly Ulrain led his Corsairs’ in several swift assaults on towns near Ulrain’s landing. Quickly slaying those that stood and defended and enslaving those that cowered away.
As the defenders arrived they were greeted with nothing but empty towns and corpses of these defenders with their hearts removed from their chests.

Sailing away from Ulthuan will hold’s full of slaves and food stores, often the same thing, heading for the old world. Ulrain had a rage in his heart and few dared enter his cabin on his ship, The Horrific, save Sheleth and Lietih and even then every rarely visit him. Brooding alone in his cabin Ulrain plotted and plotted, but the one thing that was ever present on his mind was his Farther, Lord of Doom and Master of Evil, Ulrain would forever be in his shadow even if he returned with a successful slave harvest, something would have to be done, Ulrain thought.

His fleet neared the Old World and Ulrain stood upon the prow of his ship and breathed deeply of the air and a dark, sinister smile drew across his lips. He ordered his mages to shroud his fleet in mists and darkness and for the fleet to wait, for what he gave no sign.
Days past and Ulrain said nothing; he merely paced up and down the deck of his ship uttering not a word to anyone. Then one day he suddenly ordered three ships to make for the shore of the empire, The Horrific amongst them.
The ships swiftly made land and ordered his raiders to dismount, dozens of Corsairs, Cold One Knights and Dark Riders, Ulrain intended to make the men of the Empire fear his very shadow. His army rode fast, his Dark Riders moving up into nearby towns sowing fear and menace before the arrival of Ulrain’s army.
The first town to feel Ulrains wraith fell swiftly as did the second, the third town however was under the protection by a Knightly Order. Ulrain attacked at dawn, his corsairs leaping from building to building in feats of skill and daring while Ulrain’s Knights, Lieith amongst them, roared down the streets, mowing down all that stood against them whilst outside the Raven Heralds rode down any that fled. At the center of the town stood the Knights of Ulric’s Hammer and there with them a Templar Grand master. Both Cold One Knights and Empire Knights gave the other chance to think and both burst into a rampant charge clashing in a storm of lance and shield. Ulrain and the Master found each other and quickly took to a fight, the master was quickly outmatched by Ulrains skill and speed and his rune etched blade sliced though the Armour of the master whilst taking no wounds himself, protected by the dark magic’s of his pendant. With one final swing Ulrain decapitated the Knights Master and roared his victory before he fell upon another Knight. As the battle wound down Ulrain and his Knights were all that was left, their Armour dented and bloodied, Lances broken and swords chipped.

After that battle Ulrain always led his raiders against the pathetic defenses of men, leaving a trail of blood trailing the entire length of Empires cost.
As his fleet crossed from Imperial waters to Norsca waters his fleet came under attack, though no ships were lost Ulrain had one final battle in mind.

He landed his entire army, three ships at a time until his warriors were ready to march, warned by their dark gods the hordes of Norscans were ready to meet them. Ulrain had hoped for such events, he led the armies of the dark gods across the land before coming back a valley upon which batteries of Bolt Throwers were hidden.

The Armies Ulrain took up inside the valley, behind its mouth, spears and swords ready, Corsairs hidden on walls of the valley, clinging to the wall with wicked hooks. The Norsemen waited for nothing and charged at Druchii line, volleys from crossbows and Bolt throwers did nothing to deter them but felled hundreds of the warriors of the Dark Gods before they fell upon the Spears of the Dark elves. The Durchii never gave anything, from behind their spear wall they were safe and the valley below was chocked with Norsemen. The Corsairs pulled handbows from their cloaks and added more fire to the battle, felling hundreds of Norsemen but they seemed to care little for the fallen. The fight continued, the Norsemen attacking the steadfast spear wall while crossbow bolts, spear sized projectiles and Corsair Handbows were fired.
Ulrain watched from a distance, having commanded Kulath to take the bulk of his army and hold the Noresmen. His Knights standing alongside him as they watched the Norsemen pile into the mouth, sensing his time Ulrain ordered his Knights into a charge. They slammed into the rear of the Norsemen horde with devastating effect, the battle ended when the last Norsemen fell to his knees, his heart ripped from his body and the tall, slender figure of Ulrain ‘Heartseeker’ standing over him, laughing.

Following his victory over the Norsemen, Ulrain found his ships holds almost overflowing with slaves and treasure from the surrounding Noresmen villages. So much so then many caught slaves were merely killed for food because there was no way to hold any more, it was an utter fortune of gold and flesh, enough to replace his losses and more so. With holds full his fleet set back to Naggaroth amidst the wails and cry’s of thousands of slaves.
The journey back to the land of chill was simple and uneventful, much the exhausted warriors relief. Ulrain was beside himself; he felt the closest thing to joy a Dark Elf could feel.
The journey to Clar Karond was a slow one, the ships so laden with slaves and loot, but their arrival was anything but quite. Arriving at the Slave-master tower for the court of Malekith to take their share of the gold and slaves, Ulrain offered the chance for the crews of ships to take their share and enjoy the pleasures of the Slave city before setting sail again for Naggarond and his Fathers keep. With most of the crew passed out in Flesh houses or wandering the city, Ulrain stayed abroad the docked ship and dreamed of his Father’s bloody demise, but his Father already had a plan for Ulrain.
An Acolyte of the Temple of Khaine, known to the uninitiated as the Assassins of Khaine, had been ordered to kill Ulrain and display his ruined body to all that would defy Ulrain’s Father.
The Assassin made his way past the sentries and slew all on the ship effortlessly. Sensing his quarry to be near the Assassin moved into Ulrain’s cabin and found his quarry sitting, reading something. The Assassin drew he poisoned blade, utterly without sound.
As the Assassin struck Ulrain leapt forward drawing his black blade. The Assassin leapt onto the table and rained a flurry of blows onto Ulrain. With great effort he danced and deflected the blade of the assassin, desperately trying to defend himself, knowing a single cut, scratch or wound would mean almost instant death, he needed to be flawless.
The Assassin’s blade slide across Ulrains, with his free hand Ulrain struck out at the Assassins legs finding purchase and bringing the Assassin tumbling, but he righted himself the instant his hand touched the wood. Ulrain sung his sword in fine arc and twist his body and army to bring his sword back so not to overextend but the Assassin was like water, flowing around Ulrains utter Dark Blade with seeming ease. Desperation was mounting in Ulrains chest as he fought with the temple assassin in the small room. Ulrain swept his sword out in feign attack, attempting to draw the assassins blade, but the assassin knew better and instead attempt a deadly riposte to Ulrains throat. Ulrain had a split-second, a glimmer of hope, Ulrains gauntleted fist slammed into the Assassins unarmoured midriff. The Assassin had been so focused on Ulrains attacks he had forgotten about his free hand. Fazed and winded Ulrain hammered another blow to the Assassins face, sending him a surprising distance across the room. Before the Assassin could recover he felt an icy sliver in his chest, then the ice spread, numbing his entire body. Looking at his chest Ulrain had plunged his utter Dark Blade into his heart; the Assassin saw nothing more than Ulrains alabaster face in a learning smile of fury and hate.

With the Assassin dead and new rage in his heart, he called for his crews and lieutenants back and set off back to the gulf of Naggarond. His fleet cut across the steel-gray waters of the land of chill driving for Naggarond, seat of the Witch King and Ulrains own father.
The fleet landed without incident and Ulrain ordered the army to prepare to assault Iceblood manor the outside walls of Naggarond while he, Lietih and Kulath rode ahead to the manor.
Ulrain and his retainers arrived to see the gates to the fortified manor open to them, spears and crossbows lining the walls but no calls of warning went out. Ulrain and his retainers rode slowly into the mouth of the manor and in the courtyard stood the tall, alabaster figure of Ulrains father. Tall even for an Elf and clad in ornate sliver Armour etched with deep, blood red runes of power and his sword glowing with balefire. Ulrain stepped from his Cold One, his own black blade in his hand shield in the other. Father and son store at each other, Ulrain with the fire of hate and rage, his father regarded Ulrain with nothing more than cold disdain, looking upon him like he would a household slave.

The two paced around waiting for the other, it was many long moments before the battle began. Ulrain struck, flashing his blade in a feigned assault which was checked at the last second, but his father moved with an unnatural grace, effortlessly sidestepping the blade strike and swiping his sword in a wide arc. Ulrain was almost to slow to stop the sword stroke and managed his shield in time to save the blow. The shield shattered under the impact, breaking the bones of Ulrains army all the way up to the shoulder. Ulrain staggered back, fighting the rising white-hot pain from his arm. He unleashed a hail of blows on his father, their swords clashed in a flurry of multi-coloured sparks but Ulrain couldn’t make any blows land and his father was ready to riposte, Ulrain struggled for his life, fearing his death he fled for his mount but his father was like deathly spectre, rushing to his fore and launching an attack again sending Ulrain on the defence. His strength waning he called to his cold one to aid him, at the order the Cold one leapt to its masters aid. The beast moved quickly but Ulrains father turned and sliced at the cold one witch leapt nimbly back and presented Ulrain with his chance. Ulrain rushed at his father, barely ducking the swipe of his father and stabbed his black blade into the joint of the plates in Ulrains father’s armour.
His father’s eyes went wide, his mouth opened to speak but Ulrain silenced him with a headbutt. Ripping his sword from his father’s chest Ulrain cut his father head from his shoulders, It bounced wetly away as a roar of outrage and terror went though the soldiers of the manor.

General opinion of:

High Elves: The hated kin, misguided as they are they deserve no mercy for their treachery and bloated arrogance over their betters, No mercy.

Dark Elves: Those that follow the Witch king, by fear or faith, are the true rulers of the World

Wood Elves: Strange Elves, they may yet be brought back into the true fold, otherwise they must be burnt away

Dwarfs: Short, proud fools, they make excellent slaves and built our fortified cities and they will do so again

The Empire: A Nation of fools, they may one day learn to serve us

Brettonia: Worse than the Empire, they deserve nothing to be destroyed

Orcs and Goblins: Brutish, stubborn, powerful, once used as slaves but proved to much trouble, better to wipe them out

Lizardmen: the descendants of greater sires, better they die quickly

Vampire Counts: Vile undead that break the very laws of the world, wipe them out

Tomb Kings: Vile undead that break the very laws of the world, wipe them out

Ogres: Larger Orcs with a more ravenous hunger, let them starve

Skaven: A race to close to our own, perhaps the most dangerous, wipe them out

Chaos: Pawns to easily used

Beastmen: Vile creations of the warping power of chaos, wipe them out