The Sun Elves.

Discover the age-old techniques of painting...

Moderators: Layne, xFallenx, cultofkhaine

Forum rules
Remember that picture file size should be no larger than 256KB.
For the full Painting and Modelling rules, visit [url]http://www.druchii.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=27440[/url]
Sexiest_hero
Slave on the Altar

The Sun Elves.

Post by Sexiest_hero »

Average painter, starting on my sun elf army.

This is my leader the "Sultan of Satisfaction"

<Lost int the burning deserts of the east, forgotten by even their Long remembered kin. The Sun Elves have grown as merciless and bitter as the death deserts they roam. Out of posh palaces and wind torn tents they come, scattered tribes and elite warriors bound only by the hatred of those that abandoned them in the burning hells centuries ago. Now the Scorched Ones return, the sun at their backs and bloody vengeance before them.>

http://www.druchii.net/album_page.php?pic_id=4248

http://www.druchii.net/album_page.php?pic_id=4249

"I demand satisfation"
"Take me to them so that I may render Judgement."
Tyrannus deathbringer
Noble

Post by Tyrannus deathbringer »

Always good to see novel fluff and conversions :D

Some clearer pictures would be helpful...
"All who surrender will be enslaved; whoever does not surrender but opposes with struggle and dissension, shall be annihilated."
Ilmaestro
Executioner

Post by Ilmaestro »

Sounds like a really cool idea, looking forward to seeing how this progresses!
Phierlihy
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Phierlihy »

I'm not actually quite sure what I'm looking at. The toy dragon I get. But is that a kite on his back?! More better pictures please!
Proud supporter of druchii.net
phierlihy@druchii.net
Sexiest_hero
Slave on the Altar

Post by Sexiest_hero »

Here are some clear pics, The wife is always fiddling with the camera, so the settings are a bit wonky.

Dreadord on black dragon with Wizarding hat and Xhw. He is still a WIP, thngs like dragon breath and his magic leaping effect have to be added. and paint job finished. Model is a Dark eldar SC with catachan arms and corpse cart whip.
"Take me to them so that I may render Judgement."
Nightcall
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Nightcall »

That's an interesting idea, and I'd like to see photos from the front, and maybe a close up of the Dreadlord.

If it was me, I'd use a slightly more uniformed colours scheme so that the rider and dragon complement each other. The dragon seems a bit busy with the lilac and green as well as the yellow and red against the black. Just my preference though. Keep us up to date with your progress!
Casaythe Blackstorm - Warrior (Corsair) - Group 22
Skills: Awareness, Endurance
Equipment: Short Sword, Glaive, Medium Armour, Sea Dragon Cloak, Repeater Crossbow, clip of bolts [11/20], 405 gold, Talisman of Darkness, Tool Kit, 2 months' rations
Stats: WS4, S4, T5, D3, I4

Mod, Group 38
Lord Drakon
Malekith's Best Friend

Re: The Sun Elves.

Post by Lord Drakon »

Admin010 wrote:Many and more dome tents are built to have to their poles lock down to the tent base itself, allowing the completely erected tent to be moved on around without being disassembled. Next is the Cabin tents. These are very enormous tents designed for use with car camping or additional forms of camping in which weight is not a matter. These tents take up an incredible amount of space but offer a lot of interior space also.
Thanks& regards,
Angel anave
refugee tents |military tents

LOL the spam invasion has begun, arm yourself Druchii!