Group 38 OOC

Where the RPGs take place

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Nightcall
Malekith's Personal Guard

Group 38 OOC

Post by Nightcall »

Rules of Play

1. Create a character profile in the Character Creation thread >>link<< . If it is well written and suitable, it will be welcomed to this adventure.
2. If you need to be absent for a while during this adventure, please give me prior notice. If I hear nothing from you, I shall start inflicting mishaps!
3. Be nice! In character, you may be as dastardly as you desire, provided it is a believable character. But OOC I expect you to treat your fellow roleplayers with respect and politeness.
4. No godmoding. You may post your intentions about an action, but not that you actually succeed in doing it. As GM, I and the dice, will decide if you succeed or not.
5. Yes, that's right. Dice will be used to determine the outcomes of some situations. Your character stats, skills, and equipment, will all be factored in to the outcome of a roll. That way, I can't be accused of favouritism! ;)
6. Use this thread for questions, chat, and check it for maps and details. Where it is the case that you must look in here, I'll point it out in my GM posts.
7. Speech needs to be in bold. Thought dialogue needs to be in italic. Summarise your action at the bottom of each post in underlined text.
8. If you have a dispute with another player, or something gets your goat, PM me, and I will deal with it. No flaming or bad behaviour in either the IC or OOC thread.

9. Enjoy the ride! :D

Welcome to those who have joined in the adventure. We start in Ulthuan, on the beaches of The Shadowlands. See the map below:

I'll post your profiles in here once all are gathered.

Dramatis Personae

Here are details of the notable NPCs in the RP that you may have come across.

Lord Ghol Thaekan
Firstborn son of Lord Thaekan, of a notable Druchii Household of Har Ganeth. Tasked with leading the forces invading from The Shadowlands.

Lord Chillbane - Deceased
A noble of Hag Graef. Second in command. In charge of the Cold One Knights with the invading Druchii forces attacking from The Shadowlands. Was slain in battle by a High Elf Mage.

Currency
To make life easier, I'll be using a metric system. Throughout the game, you will have the opportunity find currency, sell, and buy items. When buying, there will be prices listed, or I shall RP an NPC through which you can haggle a price to purchase or sell an item. Currency is broken down as follows:

10 Bronze = 1 Silver
10 Silver = 1 Gold
Last edited by Nightcall on Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:40 am, edited 6 times in total.
Casaythe Blackstorm - Warrior (Corsair) - Group 22
Skills: Awareness, Endurance
Equipment: Short Sword, Glaive, Medium Armour, Sea Dragon Cloak, Repeater Crossbow, clip of bolts [11/20], 405 gold, Talisman of Darkness, Tool Kit, 2 months' rations
Stats: WS4, S4, T5, D3, I4

Mod, Group 38
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

Name: Kailleth Blackthorn
Class: male warrior
Stats: 5ws 4s 3t 3d 3i
Height: 5’10 (short in elf terms)
Build: lean and muscle,
Face: dark steal blue eyes
Raven black hair to mid back length
Fare pale white skin (typical of an inside life of the city)
Tattoos: 1 tattoo on each forearm
On the rite the rune of loyalty
On the left the rune of discipline
Equipment: Light armour, shield, 2 long swords
(All his equipment is of good quality and is well maintained)
(All robes and small closes are black in the style of Hag Graef and rather worn)

Kailleth Blackthorn was a young elf in the city of Hag Greaf, he was born to a simple life with his father being a high ranking retainer and family guard to one of the Nobel Families of the city, Kailleth never know his mother and learned at an early age not to ask his father about her. Kailleth was trained in his duties as soon as he was able to hold a sword and aim a crossbow. In the hope he would one day fallow his father’s footsteps. As a youth he spent half his waking day in the training yard, drilling and sparing with other young druchii and off duty guards. The other half he spent in his studies of history, war and his favourite obsessions, the dogma and texts of Kaine. Kailleth was trained in the art of the sword the spear and crossbow and to diligently respect his armour and weapons, and above all to obey ones master and to lay down his life if asked without question.

On his 100 year Kailleth became a family guard to the Nobel family, just like his father. He performed his duty for 10 years with without question until one tragic night.

It was just past the hour of the wolf when Kailleth was harshly ripped from his chamber by other house hold guards. Confused and disorientated from a blow to his head during the struggle in his chamber, Kailleth was dragged in to the mane courtyard and Thrown to the cold marble yard. As he got his baring he looked around and saw the just under half of the other guards were also in the yard some seemed to have been yanked from bed like him, the others looked to have been in fights and were wounded.
His eyes took little time to august to the night time gloom, as he scanned the perimeter or the courtyard he made out the figures of other druchii with cross bows standing solder to shoulder, he didn’t recognize there heraldry, but after a minuet he realised that not all the soldiers were unfamiliar to him. He counted about a third of his follow guards with them. Backstabbing fiends he spat. Before he could cures them any further a tall Druchii walked out onto the balcony from their masters bed chamber, he had his war helm under his arm and blood dripping from his gauntleted hands, he looked out over the mass of broken and beaten guards, With a wicked smile he began to speak.

Welcome to my new home! He said opening his arms in a sign of welcome. I am fain tairnis your new master, I have just taken this estate to settle an old debt. He weekly chuckled to himself then continued. As you might see . . . some or your fellows have already swore their oaths of loyalty to me, I will now give you the opportunity to do the same. He paused for affect then looked over his shoulder and nodded, then one of the guards was dragged out to the balcony and thrown on to the railing so his head and arms daggled over, (it was Kailleths father) with the same smile he spoke again. If you chose that old loyalties die hard like this old wretch. Producing a small dagger Fain pulled back the head of Kailleth’s father, so be it! Then opened his throat.

Kailleth has never forgotten that night. Most of him died that night as he whacked his father’s exaction.
He mindlessly went throw the act, he swore his oath and carried on as a guard, for a time, after some months Kailleth made his escape it wasn’t grand spectacle or daring feat, he simply on duty one night said he heard something outside the main gate and went to check it out and never turned back.
From that point on Kailleth has played the trade of a mercenary not caring weather his life has purpose or if he’ll ever have a family, he has never tried to fill the void in his life with vengeances because he knows it is pointless. So now spends his days looking to kaine for a path to travel, and money to fill his purse, the only think Kailleth has left is fight for is to stay alive.
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

Name: Cade Thanal (True Name: Gaelus Stormscythe)
Sex: Male
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 180lbs
Appearance:

Noble in face and lithe in figure, Cade does not have the characteristic look of a dockside reaver. His dark hair appears recently and haphazardly cropped to a shorter length in a manner that covers some aspects of the smooth, alabaster skin of his forehead, neck and ears. His dark eyes show obvious intelligence and are constantly on the move, sizing up his situation. His equipment appears worn, though careful examination would reveal that they are in fact new and made to appear used.

Character Class: Warrior
Character Statistics: WS3 S4 T3 D4 I4
Starting Equipment: Light Armor (EP2), Short Shord (EP1), Repeating Handbow (EP3), Helmet (EP1)
Starting Skills: None

Character Background:
Gaelus Stormscythe was born the 5th son to a lesser nobleman of Karond Kar. Because of this, his status in the household was barely above that of the servants, of which is brothers and sisters frequently reminded him. He used his higher intellect, and when necessary, speed and brawn, to survive growing up in the Machiavellian circumstances that were his home. His father and brothers were no where near as sharp of mind as he (causing unspoken whispers about his mother and a possible indiscretion), and as such it eventually became a mundane and almost reflex task for him to outwit them. Regardless, constant scorn, hostile treatment and lack of favor resulted in a well cultured hatred, envy and ambition against his father and siblings.

When he became of age, his parents looked to match him with a family for political gain, as was normal among the nobility. Unfortunately, due to a mismanaged venture by his second oldest sibling, much of the family's fortune was lost. His father's fury resulted in Gaelus's brother being sent to Har Ganeth as a gift to the temple. To add insult to injury, he decided to arrange a marriage with a wealthy slaver with ambitions of nobility in order to refill the family's coffers. This infuriated Gaelus, the thought of having to wed a lesser and for him, it was the last straw.

His bride to be met an unfortunate "accident" whilst on the way to be presented to his family and upon investigation, Gaelus was nowhere to be found. Selling off his few prized possessions, Gaelus fled to the docks and disguised himself as a reaver named Cade. Knowing he could never return until he gained some leverage in either wealth or power, he focused on finding a ship bound for adventure. He made a vow that, once his fortune is made, he would return. His house was due for some new management anyways.

Character Ambitions:

His ultimate goal is to take control of his house and elevate its status from the lesser houses. To see out this goal, he knows he must gain power, wealth and influence. He is extremely ambitious and will use whatever means necessary to see any goal he makes.

He also suffers greatly from envy. If he sees something he wants, he can become very manipulative. If he comes to envy a person, his hatred towards them can be quite vitreous.
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

We have another expression of interest. To prevent us all getting bored, I'll start the RPG once we have three of us. Then if any more want to join, I'll slot them in.
Equipment: Short Sword, Glaive, Medium Armour, Sea Dragon Cloak, Repeater Crossbow, clip of bolts [11/20], 405 gold, Talisman of Darkness, Tool Kit, 2 months' rations

Mod, Group 38
Jcitalia4
Beastmaster

Post by Jcitalia4 »

Sounds good to me! Also, flying back to the UK today (it's abslutely gutting leaving home and its nice weather!) and moving into my new flat. As such, BT isn't coming by til the 8th to set up our net and think it'll be a few days after that until it's working. I should be hopping in and out of the library though to do work so I'll probably be checking the set every now and again. Just wanted to give you the heads up in case there are any issues.
Cade Thanal (TN: Gaelus Stormscythe) (Group 38 warrior)
WS3 S4 T3 D4 I5
Equipment: Light Armor, Short Sword, Repeating Handbow (9/10), Helmet, Asur Short Sword, High elf Mage-prince pelt, Lion pelt cloak, Sword belt with gold buckle and sapphire, 10 gold
Skills: Disguise

Dolan Steelshorn
WS4 S5 T5 D3 I2
Equipment: Glaive, medium armor, shield
Skills: Endurance

Taldein, the Draich'Arha (CC Thread)
WS4 S3 T4 D3 I4
Equipment: Draich (EP4), Helmet (EP1), Pendant
Skills: Power of Ulgu (1)
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

Name: Nathra Severain
Height: 5’11”
Weight: 90lbs

Description: Nathra’s skin is alabaster in hue, so pale as to be almost transparent. Her hair is midnight black and hangs down to her bum in twirled, messy strands. Her hair is adorned with various fetishes, finger-bones of slain adversaries and, most notably, the talon of a Harpy broodmother. Piercing, luminescent green eyes give her grim, heart-shaped face a predatory quality. Twin tattooes, of war and the hunt, adorn her cheeks and an elaborate tribal-dragon design covers her entire left leg. Her lithe body is criss-crossed with numerous scars, mostly on her stomach, arms and back. Her long leather sandals are strapped tightly down from the knees, with attached shin and knee guards. She wears a simple leather belt with a darkened red sash flowing down from between her hips. Leather guantlets and shoulder pads adorn her otherwise bare arms, and she wears minimal leather armour about her torso. She also wears a bra made from the same material as her belt and sash. And, she wears a circlet of black material around her neck, emblazoned with a single golden skull.

Background: Born into one of the ruling families of Karond Kar, Nathra was ever dissatisfied with life in the city. Her father was a strict, militaristic captain of the docks and oversaw the many slave ships coming and going. She has no recollection of her mother – but she has heard of rumours abound that she was killed by her father for not siring him a male child. From a very young age her father began to teach her of politics and intrigue, and fighting as well, to a lesser degree. She attended classes with many other noble-born Druchii children where she primarily learned to fight and obey. She quickly outstripped many of the other children with her skill and fury. At night Nathra watched the slaves being tortured and she became inured to their suffering.

After many years she began to tire of her father’s antagonistic ways, every time he looked at her, though he tried to hide it, Nathra could feel his animosity and see the disdain he held for her in his eyes. School, was also becoming easy, and she began to grow complacent from the lack of challenge. Until one day an older pupil took her by surprise and almost killed her, but she retaliated and slew her ambusher. Nathra’s instinct, which she had come to rely on, had saved her life. After this spectacle she had decided that enough was enough. She was tired of living only by others wishes, following commands, obeying her superiors, and even being chastised for being ‘better’ than some of the pupils from higher ranking houses.

Before she left the city she had one task ahead of her – she needed to have a chat with her father. Nathra knew she could easily dispatch him while he slept, but fearing that feat too comfortbale for her talents, she opted to confront him face to face. And, she needed an answer. While Naireth watched the arrival of another slave ship from his room in the tower, Nathra confronted him with a question: “Did you kill my mother?” Naireth neither confirmed or denied it, but his sly smile told Nathra all she needed to know. The two fought when Nathra, blind with anger, lunged herself at him. Naireth barely managed to draw his longsword to defend himself, so surprised was he by his daughters sudden vehemence. The fight was long and strenuous, but ultimately, it was Naireth’s age and his heavy armour that proved his undoing. Nathra straddled him as he lay on the floor dying, she looked into his eyes and saw his fear as she pushed her dagger into his throat. She left the jewelled dagger behind, still imbedded in Naireth’s throat, so that all of Karond Kar would know of her deed.

Nathra travelled south-west toward Arnheim, with no real destination or plan in mind. The woman revelled in the knowledge that she was alone, that she was in command of her own fate. In her many months of travel she learned to live off the land. Which berries to eat, which prey to hunt, how to set traps and how to survive the harsh climate of Naggaroth. She was in no particular hurry to go any place, so it was some time before she ancountered another sentient being. Only, he had friends. They were human slaves, she knew not where they came from, they were just as surprised to see her wandering the woods alone. They studied each other, Nathra was curious, the slaves were terrified. After a few seconds, they attacked her but she easily slew all but one of them. The survivor fled and Nathra followed at a leisurely pace.

The slave eventually fell awkwardly,crying out in surprise and pain, a barbed bolt impaling itself in his leg. Nathra entered the clearing. Two Druchii confronted her and began to interrogate her, but soon gave up at the lack of answers. Nathra then asked who they were and they clamied to be from a band of mercenaries, returning some escaped slaves to their camp. Telling them of her encounter, the elves got angry but Nathra managed to persuade them to take her to their leader. Back at the camp, on the outskirts of The Black Forest, Nathra asked to join them, only to be met by laughter. After killing two of them, their leader agreed, but only if Nathra could pass a test. He asked her to gather the claw of the mother of a clutch of harpies that nestled on a nearby mountain. Nathra readily agreed to do this. She knew the task was folly, and that the leader thought her stupid for undertaking such an assignment.

Back in Karond Kar she had often watched the flocks of harpies as they stole away slaves and fought amongst themselves. Their screeches mingling with the shrieks of tortured captives. Nathra had a plan. It took three days to reach the top of the mountain, where the harpies dwelled. Brazenly she walked towards the nest, eyeing down any of the creatures that tried to frighten her away. One of the braver furies attacked, Nathra quickly leapt upon the creature, slit it’s throat, then threw it’s sorry carcass back at the nearest group. She knew that harpies were cowardly creatures by nature, she had to show them she was boss. Any sign of weakness from her and they would likely rip her to shreds. Another few steps, two more attacked only to be slain just as easily as the first. Nathra reached the nest after killing two more, the Matriarch screeched and flapped about wildly, but none of the harpies dared attack. Nathra then slew her easily, cut off several talons and carefully stashed them about her person.

Bloodied and smiling, Nathra settled down to camp halfway down the mountain. In the distance she could just make out the outskirts of the mercenaries camp, so she stayed to watch their movements. As she waited Nathra fashioned herself a cloak from the wings of the harpies she had slain, just to pass the time. After another day some of the mercenaries left the camp with their slave prisoners, so she made her way back down the mountain and headed back to the camp. She asked the guards to take her to their leader, recognising one of them. The leader approached her from the tent, she threw him the harpy talon and asked if she was now a member of his party. He looked bemused, and said that she was. As he turned to leave she threw the other talon and it hit him sharply in the back – this, was much like throwing a gauntlet.

He drew his short sword as she attacked him. He was extremely skilled, and Nathra was hard pressed to gain an advantage over him. The rest of the group watched with some interest, their leader and their newest recruit fighting each other intensely. The guardmaster had scored several cuts on Nathra, thankfully, his weapon was not poisoned. While Nathra, in return, had only marginally scratched her opponents armour. After a deft parry he thrust his sword at Nathra’s heart, but she moved marginally to the left and caught the weapon in her shoulder. This gave her the opportunity she needed, she lashed out, inwards of his sword arm, to pierce the flesh in the opening of his armour, into his arm pit. She pulled him closed with her other hand and fiercely headbutted him. He fell to the ground with her landing on top of him. Nathra quickly pulled a small dagger from her boot and pushed it into his neck. In the same manner that she had killed her own father.

Nathra, having inducted herself into the group, was well within protocol to challenge anyone within that group. And since he was their leader, now she would have that privilege. She led them for many years after that incident, but not one ever knew her real name, or where she had come from. Eventually, as with life within the city, she grew complacent of the life she had given herself, and left to pursue her destiny.

Nathra Severain
WS:5 S:3 T:2 D:5 I:3
Equipment: Longsword; 2 Sets of Shurikens; Harpy Cloak
Skills; Acrobatics

Mod, Group 38
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

Aaand we're ready to roll! ;)

Room for 2 more if we get the interest. Please add your stats to your signature, and in the 1st post try to add a bit about why you are in the invasion force. For now you can be with any unit or any part of the camp you like. The scene is that the Druchii forces are preparing to fight. You'll be pulled together soon enough.

Mod, Group 38
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Hi guys,

Dread, good to see Kailleth back in action, I wonder if Nathra and him will become good friends again!

Jc, I also happen to live in a place called Dundee, do you live in Scotland? Or another Dundee in another place?

Nightcall, I was a bit stuck with my first post to be honest. I thought it best that she would be with a bunch of shades scouting out the area but there was no mention of any scouts or advance parties in your post and I didn't want to assume that there would be. If it's not okay let know and I'll go edit it.

Also, how many shurikens will you give Nathra? 10 would be fine if she got a chance to retrieve them after every fight, otherwise she will run out far too quickly.
Nathra Severain - Shade (Group 38)
WS:5 S:4 T:2 D:6 I: 3
Skills; Acrobatics; Basic Stealth; Free Running
Equipment: Longsword; Shurikens (6/10); Shade Cloak; Asur Arm & Leg Armour Plates; Misericorde; Gutting Knife
Inventory; Ornate Tiara; Sword Belt; Asuri Orb; 106 gold
Jcitalia4
Beastmaster

Post by Jcitalia4 »

MG, aye that's the one! Here for uni. You?
WS3 S4 T3 D4 I5
Equipment: Light Armor, Short Sword, Repeating Handbow (9/10), Helmet, Asur Short Sword, High elf Mage-prince pelt, Lion pelt cloak, Sword belt with gold buckle and sapphire, 10 gold

Dolan Steelshorn
WS4 S5 T5 D3 I2

WS4 S3 T4 D3 I4
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

MG, yeah, 10 is fine. I doubt she'd head off in an invasion without restocking her provisions, eh. And to start with, you're just milling about. I left the opening scene to give you some freedom to express how your character acts, what they'd be doing in their own time in such a situation. It helps me as much as anyone, as it gives me a good idea about their personality. Expect some clear orders in the next mod post.

Jc - loving the way group 38 comes out as 38) in your sig!
Last edited by Nightcall on Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mod, Group 38
dreadlord7476
Cold One Knight

Post by dreadlord7476 »

MG we'll its only like the 3rd rpg they have bin in lol

os sorry for the short post im leaving for a camping trip so ill be back the 19th
Twitter @dreadlord7476

the dead savoir nothing, revenge is a dish for the living

kailleth blackthorn Group 38
Warrior
ws5 s4 t3 d3 i4
2long swords, light armour, sheld
Jcitalia4
Beastmaster

Post by Jcitalia4 »

Ahhhh was a bit confused there, dread, can you put Kailleth in your sig as well? What all like, ehhh huh?
WS3 S4 T3 D4 I5

Dolan Steelshorn
WS4 S5 T5 D3 I2

WS4 S3 T4 D3 I4
Jcitalia4
Beastmaster

Post by Jcitalia4 »

Hah, NC, I just saw that. Debating just leaving it like that!
WS3 S4 T3 D4 I5

Dolan Steelshorn
WS4 S5 T5 D3 I2

WS4 S3 T4 D3 I4
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

We have another joining us. :)

Name: Irrilith(she forgot her last name)
Sex: Female
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 80lbs
Appearance: With long black hair, blood red eyes with the pupils of a predator, pale skin like many Druchii, a Khaitan covering her slender body, Black light armour, witch-crafted shield with unknown runes on the steel rims, a witch-crafted sword with unknown runes on its blade, a bottle filled with a scarlet liquid attached to her belt.
Class: Warrior
Character Statistics: WS5 S4 T2 D4 I3
Starting Equipment: light Armour(EP 2), Steel Bender(EP 2), Grim Sever(EP 3), a bottle of blood, given to her by her adoption mother.
Steel Bender; Steel shield with yet to be explained runes
Grim Sever; a black-steeled longsword with yet to explain enchantment runes(minor power), given to her by her mother for her 20th birthday. During practise she'll leave in sheathed, only taking it out in real combat as it whistles when touched by blood.
Light Armour; No helmet, Breastplate, the rest is covered by the Khaitan, Gloves and a gauntlet on her right arm(arm with which she uses Grim Sever), and greaves for minimal hindrance.

Background:
Being born into this world unwanted, her parents, both from Har Ganeth, discarded her to the streets as a little baby. Getting picked up by a Death Hag from the tower, she was taken in as a daughter to the Hag, who raised her in the same style as the executioners and Witch Elves. From the age of 18, while learning all the trademarks of the executioners, the witch elves and the sorceresses, she also learned about the combat style of the guards defending the mighty city. A lesser Druchii would easily get manipulated into adjusting to one combat style and one form of fighting, yet she trained in all forms. Being extremely fond of a sword and a shield, she managed to train in that as well, aside from all the magic training of the sorceresses, the dual wielded training from the Witch elves, and the Draich Training from the Executioners. Accepted as a daughter of Khaine, none of these thought it to be extremely strange to have a female Druchii being taught in the skills of the Execution, nor was it strange that the Witch Elf Hags and the sorceresses all wanted to have her as an apprentice.

Accepted in the Khainite group she was indeed, yet she wasn't a devote to Khaine at all. Her faith did lie with the blood-handed-one, yet she didn't express this with sacrifices and such. Often during the annual Death Night, she remained in her chambers, sitting in the window opening and looking down at the streets as the witches roamed over them in search of blood and sacrifices like every other night. Often enough she laughed when one of the witches dragged a volunteer toward the Cauldron, and was drained of his life essence. Drinking a cup of wine during most nights that she enjoyed on her chambers gazing the stars and looked at the sacrifices, she drank a cup of blood during the Death Night before going over to the wine. The blood reminded herself of the suffering she went through and she turned it to a habit, just like the bath of the Death Hags in the Cauldron for refreshed youth. It was often the cup of blood that refreshed her energy until the next, as the cup itself had the same engravings as the Cauldron. The view over the city was impressive, and as soon as night fell, it was absolutely beautiful to sit in a safe shell of brick and iron gazing at the stars that the Gods had created for them.

During a night on her 35th birthday, she gazed like every other day toward the stars. The Death Hags had a fight once more on whom was first to bathe in the Cauldron. The Death Night wasn't just a celebration to Khaine, it was also a celebration of her birthday to her. All the sacrifices that were made were part of her gifts. Knowing full well that this was none sense, she relaxed herself with the cup of blood, freshly poured from the sacrifices. Har Ganeth, you just got to love all the death. was her main thought about the city while she sniffed the fleshly poured wine through her nostrils. Her preference when to the Brittonian wines, yet the Emperial wines were good as well. Dwarven beer was one of the few things that many elves hated, yet she was quite fond of the bitterness of the liquor. The High Elf wines were rare across Naggaroth, and she didn't know how it tasted. However, knowing the Druchii wines taste good to her, she figured that since its wine it couldn't be that bad.

Her 45th birthday wasn't as special either, yet Khaine did tend to become cruel from time to time. One of the many nobles of the city, one using the last name Maveric, forced his way into her room, against the death hags advise. Seeïng the young elf sitting on the window's edge, her hair moved by the winds, sipping the blood and enjoying the Death Night for the 39th time, the nobleman grinned.

"What is a cute young girl doing in a place like this? Looking for some company?" the noblemen grinned.

The words attracted the attention of Athriël indeed, yet not in a good sense of the word. She turned her head toward the noble and her feature turned dark almost immediately. She stood up from the window into the room and placed the goblet of blood on the edge. Instructing the noblemen to leave with a gesture, she showed him that she wasn't happy with his arrival in her room uninvited. The nobleman appeared to be ignorant and stubborn, proceeding toward the young warrior. As he talked sweet words toward her, and approached her. She slowly reached for the sword in standing against the table, giving the nobleman time to turn around and leave of own free will. The noble proceeded, giving her no choice but to grab the sword. Once the sheath was in her hand, the noble lunged forward at her, trying to grasp the young slender body of Athriël. However, she quickly side stepped, drew the sword in a spin and placed its blade against the throat of the noblemen.

"You shall leave this temple, or you'll be the next sacrifice to Khaine and my first one as well." She said in an angry tone.

The noble turned around toward the door and left the room for the rest of his life. She returned to the goblet of blood, sipping the life essence from its golden metal. I should have killed him, he would make due for another two glasses. .

Character Ambitions: She wishes to get tougher, stronger and faster. Aiming for the skills Acrobatics and Freerunning.

Mod, Group 38
Carathyle maveric
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Carathyle maveric »

Thanks for allowing me in the group Night, I'll be sure to post today. Would you mind telling me the deadlines for the posts?

Carathyle Maveric:(Group 28 Warrior)
Ws:5 S:4 T:3 D:4 I:3
Equipment:
Enchanted* Obsidian Long sword, MC Light armour, Dark Steed(Sephirah), Shield, MC Longbow(89 arrows), 56 Circlets, Maibed Dagger, Asur Spear and Disguise.
Skills: Ride, Acrobatics
*Increased Strength, holds the soul of his father
Carathyle maveric
Malekith's Best Friend

Also, HEY MG! HEY D! XD

Just fooling with ya. Night, a quick insight in the psychological aspect of Irrileth, she's been taught to kill and to appreciate the blood that flows from the wounds she inflicts. Also, don't expect her to go decent toward NPC warriors, she might take one in seclusion and just take his head off(literally, don't even think about that!) to fill up her bottle again. You could say that she has an obsession with blood.

Equipment:
Enchanted* Obsidian Long sword, MC Light armour, Dark Steed(Sephirah), Shield, MC Longbow(89 arrows), 56 Circlets, Maibed Dagger, Asur Spear and Disguise.
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Jc, I live in Dundee and have done for the last 15 years - strange coincidence to have someone else from the City of Discovery join us. How long you here for?

Yeah, Dread, third and hopefully the best ;)

Hi Maveric!

I understand that, Nightcall, and I think I covered Nathra fairly well (not giving away anything :roll:). 10 shurikens should be sufficient. Just so you know I'm not 'carrying' her over from G36, this is Nathra starting afresh, if you could see fit to give her a couple more I certainly won't complain 8)
Equipment: Longsword; Shurikens (6/10); Shade Cloak; Asur Arm & Leg Armour Plates; Misericorde; Gutting Knife
Jcitalia4
Beastmaster

Post by Jcitalia4 »

Nice one, been here three years yet and have two more years left in my course. City of Discovery, I've always found that title amusing. :)
WS3 S4 T3 D4 I5

Dolan Steelshorn
WS4 S5 T5 D3 I2

WS4 S3 T4 D3 I4
Carathyle maveric
Malekith's Best Friend

promises a active bunch it seems, with everyone 'cept Dread being in the European timezones :P

Equipment:
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

Next Mod post up. I'm really excited by what is in store for you lot. :D

Mod, Group 38
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

City of Discovery? Indeed. Won't take long before you discover the stench...

Oh well, 10 shurikens is plenty - I'm sure Nathra will cope :roll:

I too am excited, new adventures bring new expectations!
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

MG there will be plenty of opportunity to get more :) I won't be a meanie!

Mod, Group 38
Carathyle maveric
Malekith's Best Friend

NC, do mind that Irrileth isn't a witch elf. She's a trained warrior, but her mother and a couple of other high heads there want her to be a witch elf. She prefers sword and shield combinations and armour instead of being easily shot and under drugs :P my mistake, I dropped the reference.

Equipment:
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

Okey dokie Carathyle, thanks for letting me know. For the time being, can we continue as we began, and I'll get her out of the WE unit once things start rolling. I thought she'd enjoy the blood ;) Maybe even use it as an opportunity for explaining her character more IC about how her mother wanted her to be a WE then, and how she wants to do what she is doing instead, against her wishes?

Mod, Group 38
Carathyle maveric
Malekith's Best Friend

She'd love the blood, I can promise you that, but she doesn't like the Cauldron's blood when there is war about. Her preferred blood is the one she pours freshly from a kill when allowed, she might even act a bit vampiric and just suck it a bit. The whole plan for Irrileth is/was creating a character that's literally blood-thirsty.

Equipment: