The Awesome Group 39 OOC Thread

Where the RPGs take place

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Not mean, Falco. Fair :D

Three chosen, four players: this has been adequately explained (hopefully). You'll remember that I gave you a choice of how your character began the RP - three of you opted to get your characters invited, Jc opted for the other option because it fitted Taldeins background better.

Jc, just how much money have you got? Duke's Corner is not cheap! And their Dark Island ale (not sure if they still have have it on draught) is too warm...

Tomorrow for me is less than 4 hours away - hopefully Kensou will have his post up by then so I can do an MMP for him, once that's done we shall resume posting normally 8)
Nathra Severain - Shade (Group 38)
WS:5 S:4 T:2 D:6 I: 3
Skills; Acrobatics; Basic Stealth; Free Running
Equipment: Longsword; Shurikens (6/10); Shade Cloak; Asur Arm & Leg Armour Plates; Misericorde; Gutting Knife
Inventory; Ornate Tiara; Sword Belt; Asuri Orb; 106 gold
Lordfalco
Corsair

Post by Lordfalco »

hmm, i though the choose was getitng teleported or walking to it, atleast that is how i read your message:P

where you live?(timezone in gmt) if tis 4 horus away your in gmt 0 ?
Meneth Blackfire (Warrior) - Group 39
Skills: Riding
Equipment: Leather Armor, Short Sword, Buckler.
Stats: WS3 S4 T5 D4 I2
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

GMT 0, yep, because I live in the UK.

It's been over a week since Kensou last posted and I don't know if he is going to be able to post any time soon.

So, possibly against my better judgement, I have decided to open the floodgates once more! Which means you guys can go ahead and post if you want to :)

Have your characters pick up a pendant while you're at it :P
Equipment: Longsword; Shurikens (6/10); Shade Cloak; Asur Arm & Leg Armour Plates; Misericorde; Gutting Knife
Lordfalco
Corsair

Post by Lordfalco »

ill post this evening so between 5 to 7 your time mg (easy to calc only 1 hour difference:P)
Kensou
Black Guard

Post by Kensou »

Sorry about my not posting. As mentioned before I was with my girfriend and she requires quite the attention. I will try to post this evening, but I will be with her at least till new years eve, so posting will be less frequent from me.
Name: Ignat (Group 39)
Class: Mage
Stats: WS4 S3 T4 D3 I4
Equipment: Staff, Short Sword, Robe.
Skills: Power of Aqshy(1), Defensive Fighting.
Inventory: Pendant
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Well, I suppose, what with it being the run up to Xmas and new year, that people are going to be busy for the next while. Still, I would like to get a mod post done every three days - just because it's celebration time does not mean we should slack in our duties :P

Surely you can tear yourself away from her for half an hour once every three days to keep me happy, Kensou? :roll:

So, guys, I will give each of you until tomorrow evening to get a post in, then I shall do a (proper) mod post to get us moving along again. This is where the RP really starts, so you're participation is much required and would most definitely be appreciated 8)

Kensou, if Ignat does have anything to say/add, and you would like me to do an MMP for him, then you'll have to get it done quickly. Like, in the next few hours before Falco posts again...

One last thing, gentleman, if you could have your respective chappies (characters) collect a pendant each, well, it would save me having to do it for you :twisted:
Lordfalco
Corsair

Post by Lordfalco »

I wait a bit longer for Ignat at this moment, prob posting in my morning. unless you say post now mg, then i still post this evening:) for holidays, only 25th and 26th (we dutchies have 2 christmas days^^) i wont be online.
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Nae tather ah ba, Falco, appreciate it!
Lordfalco
Corsair

Post by Lordfalco »

Nae tather ah ba means????
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

No bother at all... In Dundonian ;)
Lordfalco
Corsair

Post by Lordfalco »

so i wait till my morning i guess for kensou. its not a problem for me, only alarm needs to be 10 min earlier, depending on kensou and your mmp i alrdy got my post in my head.
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Right, Kensou, this is your chance to get a post in. If you manage one tonight I can do you an MMP, then Falco would be good to go post in the morning, and everyone will get a chance to post again before I do the next proper mod post tomorrow evening, probably around 8pm my time.
Lordfalco
Corsair

Post by Lordfalco »

no Ignat, is my morning, i posted my thing up. and someone should $#$#@$@# look at the wound of ignat, which had no help at all all the time. before it will be festered(right word?)
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Thanks for posting, Falco.

Okay guys, you got 11 and a half hours from now to get a post up, that is until 8pm my time.
Smiler666
Highborn

Post by Smiler666 »

close enough for comprehension Falco. And don't worry Ignat will be fine, I read somewhere that fire mages are infection-proof... I think... ah well, on the bright side if he does die dark elves are high in protein and taste just like chicken :D
Opus vos liberaverit
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

And how would you know, Smiler, eh? You been dreaming again?

Rights, gents, I'm going to start work on the mod post - I expect it to be a fairly lengthy one - so it may or may not get posted before 8pm.

Kensou, tough crabs, you've had plenty of time to make a post (and there is still time if you're really quick :P ).

Lordfalco
Corsair

Post by Lordfalco »

gooo kensou:) postpostpost it:) one minute before mg post:) so he may rewrite it all:P
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Barely two and a half hours it took me to write that mod post! Record time!

Admittedly, I did get a bit carried away with the conversation between Modrane and Mistress, I had to severely edit that before continuing...

Hope you enjoy it :D
Jcitalia4
Beastmaster

Post by Jcitalia4 »

Nice one MG! Well appreciate the effort! I'll be getting my post up sometime tomorrow I hope, getting a bit late the now.

PS: Anyone finding these new forum titles hella confusing and an unnecessary change?
Cade Thanal (TN: Gaelus Stormscythe) (Group 38 warrior)
WS3 S4 T3 D4 I5
Equipment: Light Armor, Short Sword, Repeating Handbow (9/10), Helmet, Asur Short Sword, High elf Mage-prince pelt, Lion pelt cloak, Sword belt with gold buckle and sapphire, 10 gold
Skills: Disguise

Dolan Steelshorn
WS4 S5 T5 D3 I2
Equipment: Glaive, medium armor, shield
Skills: Endurance

Taldein, the Draich'Arha (CC Thread)
WS4 S3 T4 D3 I4
Equipment: Draich (EP4), Helmet (EP1), Pendant
Skills: Power of Ulgu (1)
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Fairly confusing, aye, I'm sure we'll get used to them, but they have made them overly complicated. Not too thrilled with the 'Maker of Chains' title, either.

Falco, I don't wish to complain but that is exactly what I'm doing. Your latest post... Is that seriously the best you could do?
Lordfalco
Corsair

Post by Lordfalco »

there was not much to write down with your post for us to react on if we werent the first. + not that much time i had and wanted to reply so atleast you didnt need to wait for me. when im home and i can still edit i will edit
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Falco, I would much rather you took the time to write up a decent post than do a rush job.

Well written posts are much more fun to read and better to respond to. I always aim to do at least 3 fairly detailed paragraphs whenever I post in my other groups - even when I don't get much to work with and you have plenty ;)
Lordfalco
Corsair

Post by Lordfalco »

well, most here got one pharagraph now sicne ur psot is alot fo self dialogue, i editted, made a bigger post and a small second phragraph, more cant be added now sir, not with what you posted:P
Jcitalia4
Beastmaster

Post by Jcitalia4 »

If you're looking for things to write about, times like these can be good for introspection or character development. just think of any novels, there isnt always action the time. Description and shaping of the scene can take a lot of it as well as a character's personal thoughts. All in all, it makes for a better read.
Cade Thanal (TN: Gaelus Stormscythe) (Group 38 warrior)
WS3 S4 T3 D4 I5
Equipment: Light Armor, Short Sword, Repeating Handbow (9/10), Helmet, Asur Short Sword, High elf Mage-prince pelt, Lion pelt cloak, Sword belt with gold buckle and sapphire, 10 gold
Skills: Disguise

Dolan Steelshorn
WS4 S5 T5 D3 I2
Equipment: Glaive, medium armor, shield
Skills: Endurance

Taldein, the Draich'Arha (CC Thread)
WS4 S3 T4 D3 I4
Equipment: Draich (EP4), Helmet (EP1), Pendant
Skills: Power of Ulgu (1)
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Well said, Jc 8)

There was plenty for you to write about from that mod post. For instance, how does he take the Mistress' comment about him being a gentleman? Does he smile or stick his chest out with pride? Does he acknowledge the compliment?

Then, from what she says about Ignat and from Kensou's post, he might deduce that the mage is much more concerned about the damage to his clothes than to his flesh.

That's just for starters. Might he not be intrigued by the interplay between Modrane and Mistress, not everything is always as it seems ;)

And then there is Khaela, the blue-eyed warrior, not exactly your typical Druchii female, is she? What's her story?

There were plenty of things you could have written about, you're imagination is the only limit :)