New Group?

Create and trade characters and discuss aspects of the RPG.

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

gsharm
Slave (off the Altar)

New Group?

Post by gsharm »

Hi everyone! I'm a new person here on the site and I'm eager to join a role playing group. Drainial has mentioned to me that already established groups may not be accepting new members at the moment so I'm putting an invitation out to see who might be interested in a new group.

If there is a sufficient number of people willing to play, we might be able to coerce someone to Game Mod for us, or perhaps one of us might take up the mantle ourselves! I hadn't thought about it before, but the idea is intriguing to me. If people show enough interest, I might be persuaded to put in an application to run a game, however I know the dedication and investment of time and effort needed to make something like that work and I don't want to start pouring myself into something that won't get off the ground. Not only that, but I may not be even judged worthy to run a game myself. ;)

So there it is! Comment and let me know your thoughts on how to join a group or starting a new one. I'm looking forward to making new friends and having fun here on Dnet!
Equip.: Light Armor, Sea Dragon Cloak, Long Sword, Dagger
Skills: None
Inventory: Ominous Letter from the Drachau of Everain
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Re: New Group?

Post by Calisson »

I'd join! :D
I played mages so far, happy with it, would do it again.

Who else? At the moment, there are 7 characters in the roster:
- Mina Von Halath'tor, Female Shade, since Oct 18, 2011
- Kairon of the Coiled Mist, Male Warrior (corsair), since Jun 14, 2012
- malaivren black, male Warrior, since Oct 05, 2012 (single post)
- Menlu (Rain), Female Shade, since Oct 19, 2012 (3 posts)
- Venarl, Male Khainite obsessed with magic, since Apr 13, 2013
- paithan darkshadow, male khainite, since Apr 21, 2013 (single post)
- Grith Greyram, Male Warrior, since May 12, 2013.
The first four are so old that their availability seems quite unlikely (it seems reasonable to drop any character posted on the roster more than 6 month ago).
The last three look more realistic.
Amongst them, paithan written style is not very appealing but the other two (including your own character) seem promising.

What next?
- Raven_halo and you could PM the two running RGP mods, Nightcall & Drainial, to see whether they would apreciate you to join their groups.
- You could wait for a new RPG mod to appear and pick you up. As the seniority of some posters show, that could take a while.
- Or one of you (most probably you, gsharm) would have to take over as RPG-Mod himself.
That option is the one that you can control the best.
However, there are too few players in there to start a group, especially if the most motivated goes mod himself.
Myself, I would gladfully join, I had a lot of fun with my previous mage character. But still, that does not make a group. You need more players. Let's see the answers to the present thread.
- An alternative could be to start yourself a short-lived RPG, like an SAU. This attracts new players, and would make yourself a bit better known.
See the Quick Role Playing Games forum.
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
Cananatra
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Cananatra »

Nice to see the initiative for setting up a new group. Remember, if you do set one up yourself you can always get players in other groups to create a second character. As they already proved they are reliable it's a good way to flesh out a group when the character creation thread is a bit dry.

That said, I am rather tempted to step up as a Mod again myself.
Group 28- Name: Cananatra; Warrior; Follower of Slaanesh
WS:4 S:4 T:5 D:4 I:3
Equipment: MC Long sword, Throwing Axe, Dagger, Heavy Armour, Slaanesh Amulet, Dalvian Hunting Horn, Rations x 7, Null stone x 1, 525 Gold, Dark Steed, Blackpowder Pistol [18/18]
Skills: Defensive Fighting, Ride, Endurance
gsharm
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by gsharm »

Thanks for the comments everyone, I appreciate the information and advice.

I've PM'ed the people behind Venarl and paithan, so hopefully they are still active and looking for a game. Including myself and Calission (if he wants to join in) that makes four players. I hadn't thought of people established in other groups wanting to run another character, so it's possible we could attract a couple more there. How many players would be the ideal starting size for a group? Looking through the other groups it seems like 6 is a fair number to shoot for, or do the mods prefer to start off with as many victims as they can find? !lol!
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

I'd join gladfully as mage, if interest shown by sufficient number. Nice to see Cananatra stepping in as mod.
4 + mod would be minimal, and that is provided all members participate every other day at minimum.
6 + mod allows the odd player to cease temporarily due to real life and resume later.
8 + mod allows the mod to "kill" the player who does not abide by the spirit of the game, either because too little a participation or for bad spirit.
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
Cananatra

Post by Cananatra »

Has Drainial taken over Tarbo's position as head RP mod?
Equipment: MC Long sword, Throwing Axe, Dagger, Heavy Armour, Slaanesh Amulet, Dalvian Hunting Horn, Rations x 7, Null stone x 1, 525 Gold, Dark Steed, Blackpowder Pistol [18/18]
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

I would say that five to six is probably optimal, eight certainly too many for a consistent group. I started out with four and that was enough although replacements are often needed along the way.

On another note, nice to see you paying such close attention Cana :)
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Arch Deacon of the RPG forum
Gentleman of Moderation
Cananatra

Post by Cananatra »

Hey, at least I had an inclining that it happened.

Anyway I suppose I should make it official and all. If we can get enough for a group I'll mod it. Gsharm is being very pro-active about it, so I may as well. I already have such an evil start in mind :twisted:
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Since the close of 22 I find myself without a group, perhaps I shall work up a character and see if you will have me.
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Gentleman of Moderation
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Hey all,

I've been looking to Mod a group for a while now but I gave up due to a lack if interest. But there seems to be plenty of interest now. Group 39 was extremely short-lived despite the fact that I had enough story for three chapters, the group barely got halfway through what was to be, or so I thought, a short prologue.

If Cananatra wishes to be Mod then I could stand aside for him. Alternatively, Cana, you could always opt to make a second character to be a part of a new group if I was to step in as Moderator.
Nathra Severain - Shade (Group 38)
WS:5 S:4 T:2 D:6 I: 3
Skills; Acrobatics; Basic Stealth; Free Running
Equipment: Longsword; Shurikens (6/10); Shade Cloak; Asur Arm & Leg Armour Plates; Misericorde; Gutting Knife
Inventory; Ornate Tiara; Sword Belt; Asuri Orb; 106 gold
gsharm
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by gsharm »

All right! We're starting to get some attention now! Meteor also PMed me about possibly joining in a new group. Does anyone else know of anyone willing to play a second character in a new group?
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

Great! :D
Interest for Mod:
- gsharm
- Cananatra
- Minigrift
Interest for playing:
- gsharm (if not mod)
- Calisson
- Drainial
- Meteor
- Cananatra (if not mod)
- Minigrift (if not mod)??
- Raven_halo has been PMed by gsharm - not aware of any answer
- other players might show up.

1 mod and 4-6 players, that's what it takes to create a group. :D

Gsharm, Cananatra, Minigrift, what do you decide?
Cananatra

Post by Cananatra »

I'll write up a second character. Mini's been wanting to mod for a while again so I've no problem with him taking the Mod position. We should try and get some balance between the characters playing so we don't have too many of one class.
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

Mini, Group 40 is just waiting for you to start. 8)

About balancing the characters, it is very open at the moment:
- gsharm = Warrior, open for adjustments
- Calisson = open, preference for mage or thief character
- Drainial = open
- Meteor = open
- Cananatra = open

Note: Raven_halo = no longer on the roster. He might have been taken on by another group.

Mini, as ALL the players show a lot of flexibility for the character creation, do you have a general wish for us?
That's your chance to have a coherent group, possibly all being from the same city, family, clan, covenent or background, or having same goal in life.
Do you wish to encourage some specific roles that we would be incited to pick up, such as a specific skill or lore? For example, one healer, one beastmaster, one lock opener, ...
gsharm
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by gsharm »

Woot! All right, thanks everyone for coming together so fast and organizing a group and also thank you in advance to our new Mod Minigrift! I think we've got a great group coming together. :)

Oh, and if you need me to do anything, like adjust my character, just let me know, I'm happy to help!
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Wow! Awesome! Thank you, Cananatra, it's true I have been wishing to Mod a group for a while now. My last attempt at gathering a group together was less than successful.

Would 6 players be too many, you reckon? I have another interested party.

Raven_Halo has been taken for group 38.

As for my wishes for a coherent group. The joy of character creation is that you make the character, all I'll say is make 'em good! I would ideally like to have one warrior, one mage and one rogue for a bit of balance, beyond that you're free to make any character you wish. You'll note that I haven't included Khainites in the 'one of' selection, basically I dislike Khainites but don't let that stop you from playing one if you really want to!

The way I implemented the last RP I ran, your characters are all disparate, separate entities who don't know each other (lets everyone start on equal footing) who receive a letter from a Drachau 'asking' for their presence. Your character accepts the invitation (for to not would certainly mean your characters demise, not a good start for anyone) and ends up in the City where the RP is mostly set.

I'll wait for you guys to make up your characters before I do anything else.

All good?
Equipment: Longsword; Shurikens (6/10); Shade Cloak; Asur Arm & Leg Armour Plates; Misericorde; Gutting Knife
Cananatra

Post by Cananatra »

Sounds good. I think virtually all groups start with the characters not knowing each other (unless its the characters second groups and they met before, lol).

Calisson, is your mage one of the damage dealing types? I have a life mage character I wouldnt mind using. I think a newly formed group couldn't deal with two damage dealing mages but one damage and one non-damage would seem more or less ok.
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

If your mages are male that could prove problematic at some future un-designated point in the RP. Y'know, about the whole prophecy thing... Don't let it stop you form playing one, though!
Cananatra

Post by Cananatra »

That's the risk you always run into when playing a male mage on druchii.net. Just view it as a challenge.
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

I'd like to start a Light Lore mage, as I have never seen it played.
Laser beams when necessary, time distortion to make present time last much longer, true nature revealed, and - most perverse use - control over spirits (ref: WH rulebook, and Storm of Magic).
I would play it like a private detective, or an official inquisitor (nobody can escape taxes...), a treasure hunter or the like - or maybe all together.
Anyway, someone obsessed with investigations, who loves to reveal the truth - and the most painful when it happens, the better, after all, we are Dark Elves, even if enlightened. :twisted:
Not a seer, though, guessing the Future is a trick for Heavens.
The second skill would have to be urban lore, to be consistent.
Preference for male, I am not keen on taking female characters (they are so fickle! ;) ).

Minigrift, do you think that a Male Light mage could work as an officially appointed detective? Not ashamed of denouncing male practitioners of arcane lores, by the way - if there is a demand for that.
Cananatra

Post by Cananatra »

Well this was mine, meet Valin!

Name: Valin
Sex: Male
Height: 5'6''
Weight: 58kg

Appearance: Short of stature and lightly built Valin does not conjure a threatening air. His dark hair is long, usually worn bound at the nape of his neck for comfort. Blue eyes gaze out from beneath brows unusually heavy for an elf though they somewhat lack the innate cruelty typical of the druchii. His cloths are functional but not overly well made. A short brown robe is typically worn. The robe is slit high along the leg to avoid it impeding movement and dozens of small pockets adorn it in a seemingly random pattern, clearly sown on after the robe was made. Hanging from his belt in place of traditional swords or knives are a collection of pouches. His staff, often carried in a sling on his back is made from sturdy hardwood, capped at both ends in darkened iron. Along its length are several recessed iron bands to allow it to turn aside blades with relative certainty.

Character Class: Mage
Character Statistics:
WS:3
S:3
T: 3
D: 4
I: 5

Starting Equipment: Staff, Blowpipe

Starting Skills: Alchemy, Power of Ghyran (1) [Life]

Character Background: Born of minor and utterly inconsequential parents Valin was always expected to be a minor warrior or perhaps a slaver if lucky. This was to prove not to be the case. As he grew he found he could call upon the winds of magic. This presented an unenviable problem as male users of magic were likely to end up swiftly dead at the witch king's displeasure. To make matters even worse the wind he could tap into, the one he had the most affinity for, was life. Possibly the least respected lore for a druchii. This in and of itself did not particularly bother Valin as simply learning how to make things tick and continue to tick was interesting enough as it was. His side interests in making items melt, explode or turn vivid purple by way of chemicals reinforced his position. Realizing at a young age, forty or so, that sooner or later he'd be found out he stole some equipment from the local shop and headed out into the mountains to continue his experiments in both magic and alchemy.

247 Years later....

Behind a small boulder lies the entrance to a cave. A relatively unremarkable cave, but one which was called home by one Valin the mage. Reasonably deep and possessing a roughly made wooden door, the cave seemed to be perfect for a mage who was more interested in his own study of the arcane than normal druchii society. Within the cave an elf stands leaning over a small table. Behind him, a bed occupies the far wall with a small chair balanced upon it to keep the floor clear. The figure bending over the table carefully inserts a dull somewhat metalic rod into a yellow liquid. For a moment it holds its breath as if unsure of the outcome before allowing a smile to flit across its face. A smile wiped away by a rapidly rising tide of smoke which sears his lungs and eats at his eyes.

Jumping backwards away from the smoke and into the area the chair would have occupied if it had not been moved, Valin coughs wildly. The smoke continues to billow from the beaker holding the yellow liquid and Valin turns and stumbles towards the door, dodging by habit the rocks sticking out of the cave floor and bursts outside. Even clear of the smoke his lungs continue to burn, refusing to draw breath and he falls to his knees. Calming himself he reaches for Ghyran and directs the life energy towards his seared lungs, healing them, before doing the same for his eyes. Kneeling there outside the cave he reaches into a pocket and pulls out a small journal. Flipping to the most recent entry he begins to write with the stub of a pencil, talking to himself as he does.

"Ok, metal compound 675, introduced to liquid suspension 879 results in noxious smoke. Vigorous reaction. Lethal when inhaled, possible long term visual damage. Airing out cave required . . . again. Heat produced is minimal so no need to make a new table." Closing the book with a snap he slipped it back into the deep pocket he uses it for and stood up, brushing the leaves from his robe.

As he looked around he saw five humans watching him from nearby. Their clothes made them out to be slaves. Which is really the only humans I'd be likely to see up in these mountains to be fair. They all looked half starved and hatred shone from their eyes. The four men and one woman clutched an assortment of weapons, a couple of stolen swords, a wood spear and clubs. And here I am without weapons. Always bring a weapon with you Valin. I should make a note of that in my journal later. His thoughts began to wander as is often the case but he was brought back by a harsh word in the humans tongue. He understood it reasonably well from when he parents hoped he be a slaver and forced him to learn it, though it had been over two hundred years since he spoke it.

"Oh come now, no need for language like that. What would your mother think? Assuming she survived the raid of course, and was capable of rational thought, as opposed to your standard sub-elven peasant mother. . . ." Valin trailed off as his thoughts skipped ahead and realised this was perhaps not the most diplomatic train of conversation to have with the slaves, a thought which was vindicated, albeit too late, by the shout and charge of the man who had spoken.

Valin stumbled backwards patting at his pockets as the slave charged. "I know I have it somewhere here, I was using it last week. Made the cave smell of peppermint." He muttered as his hands flew across his pockets before dipping into one and pulling free a blue powder which he flung into the face of the charging man. Unable to stop the slave ran into the powder, inhaled it in shock as it stung his eyes and then collapsed in agony, frothing at the mouth. "Most unusual" he muttered before raising his voice to talk to the other slaves. "Do you know it doesn't do that to druchii? At least I don't recall frothing at the mouth. Just goes to show, you never can tell. I'll have to make a note of it. The other slaves were slightly shocked by his chatter but quickly gathered themselves for an all out attack. All save the woman who nursed a deep wound to her side.

As the three slaves charged forwards Valin drew his power to him and focused it on one of the bushes he had trimmed back from the mouth of the cave. Before the slaves knew what was happening, the bush, once only a minor impediment as the charged through it, began to grow rapidly. In moments they came to a staggering stop, the bush too thick to push clear of. A moments later the rapidly growing branches began to piece their skin. The screaming was long and drawn out, several minutes before the last one died and Valin let the magic slip out of the bush. Rubbing his forehead after so much magic so fast he looked over at the last slave. She was pale and seemed hardly able to stand.

"You know this realy will not do? I was going to heal you all you know? I do need the practice, how else could I improve? There is only so much you can learn from rabbits, deer and the . . ." he paused for a moment, ". . .eh, things, that hang around in the valleys." Waving his hand he let some more magic free and roots burst from the ground to wrap around the last slaves feet. She dropped the club she was holding as he approached. "Ah, a willing subject! Just stand there while I see to your side, not that you could move, but just think positive standing there thoughts!" Reaching into his pocket with his other hand he pulled clear another powder which he sprinkled onto a part of the wound. The woman cried out as the powder burned and her legs nearly gave way. "Oh, that's interesting, works the same way on humans as druchii. Bad thing to get on wounds. What one should we try next? He began rummaging for another powder to test on his new subject. Seeing him rooting around for another powder to test and realizing this healing was more animal testing than charity the woman bent forward quickly, dragged his hand to her mouth and licked off the residue of the lethal blue powder. As she collapsed the look on her face seemed particularly smug.

"That, is plain cheating!" Looking around his heart sank. He hadn't really been finding anything new for the last few years, nothing interesting anyway for his magic. He was putting it off, heading back into society but it seemed it couldn't be avoided anymore. Remembering tales of his childhood he decided to go to the city of mercenaries. Signing on there would be sure to show him the world and learn interesting new things. He collected his more required possessions from the cave, holding his breath as he did so. As he left he buried a seed outside the mouth and gave it a little pulse of magic. In a few days a tree would block the cave. He could always cut it down when he came back.

Character Ambitions: Learn more interesting magic and alchemy and test subjects to use them on.
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

I remember Valin, Nathra took a liking to him once upon a time! So long as it's a risk you guys are willing to take, then it's all good!

Well, Calisson, I'm not sure any male mage would be appointed to any official position, what with Malekith being excessively paranoid about the prophecy. You'll have to think of a good reason why this was allowed, if it ever was.

There will be quite a lot going on during the prologue. You'll be thrown in the deep end, as it were, and there will be plenty of things to investigate!

And I do hope someone is going to play a female character!
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

I have had a female character rattling round my head for some time. In previous groups I have played warriors and a mage so a Khainite is what I have in mind albiet of a slightly unusual kind. I will do a full write up tonight (I am at work at the moment) and get it posted for your yay or nay.

I shall change your mind on Khainites yet mini :D

Gentleman of Moderation
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

I remember reading about Valin when posted in the roster, and thinking that it would be fun to play.

For my own character, this is what I have in mind. If anything seems over the top, let me know, otherwise I'll play it.
Other outcast male mages need not to worry: Clavisson will see them having the same status as him, especially if they have the same boss. In addition, when nobody asks, he provides no answer.

• Name: Clavisson.
• Sex: Male
• Height: 1m80 (average). (5.905511811 feet)
• Weight: 75kg (slightly bulky for an elf). (11.810478331 stone UK)
• Appearance: When he is sent investigating in The Empire, Clavisson is often mistaken for a Witch Hunter. His long, white hair is covered by a large hat of indecisive shape, hiding his slim scarred face where investigative blue eyes seem never to close. He wears a large dark cloak, somewhat similar to Shades, but urban in style. Large boots protect the feet.
Under the cloak, a small silver badge shows the coat of arms of Black Guard contractors, a tower with a fence, topped with a simple crown. This is the kind of badge that silences any interrogation that officials could have regarding Clavisson's sometimes disturbing behaviour.
His staff ends with a large crystal stone, cut like a very large diamond, which catches the slimmest light and reflects it like if it was amplified.

• Character Class: Mage (Light).
• Character Statistics: WS3 S2 T4 D4 I5
• Starting Equipment: Staff (with crystal stone), dagger (throwing, with silver ornaments); in addition, diverse lighters, candles and black powder.
• Starting Skills: Power of Hysh (1), Urban Lore

• Character Background: Graduated 2nd class auxiliary inquisitor, commissioned by the Black Guard. Available for private investigations. Treasure hunter and paparazzi in his free time.

Black Guards are merciless when confronted to those who break Malekith’s laws. Still, some BG prosecutors refrain sometimes from jailing offenders when they hope that it will lead them to catch bigger game. This is true not only for some drug dealers, syndicate members or slavery abolitionists, it happens sometimes with a very few male arcane practitioners.

Clavisson has developed a passion, or rather, an obsession for investigation. Finding out the true nature of souls and objects is his quest. His first inquiry, at the age of 10, concluded that his parents were hidden Slaaneshi cultists. Orphan at 11, he was adopted by coronel judge Dredge, the influential Black Guard prosecutor who jailed and tortured his parents for a year before ending their lives. He was given the name Clavisson, "the son of the jail". He was trained thereafter to develop his innate talent, and was used several times as an unsuspected auxiliary of Malekith’s justice. He soon found out the moment when truth is revealed to be a source of unlimited joy – especially when that truth proves to be embarrassing. Each time he discovered a truth, a bright light illuminated his brain and dissipated all the mists of lies and errors. Light was his friend. Light was his tool.

Clavisson worked on Light in its raw form. Early in his permanent quest for the hidden truth, he realized that his inspiration would grow with the influence of some kind of ethereal winds. He could feel their influence, but found out that nobody in the garrison noticed. He solved the mystery by himself: it was a wind of magic. Studying freely the Black Guard’s rich library of confiscated documents, of which he had found the concealed entrance, he found descriptions of Hysh potential. In this forbidden library, he learned all the details of his parent's prosecution. He read also the consequences of being caught as a male practitioner, but he knew the prosecutor’s methods and found ways to live around them. That is why he carries all the time some black power in small powder horns, despite all elves hating the smell: when he needs to create a light effect, he tells it comes from the powder, which is partially true.

He investigated the power of Hysh over arcane creatures. Alone at night in his dark cell, he could experiment at will. Soon, he realized that small night creatures, invisible to the mortal sight, were present by the gazillion under his bed, behind curtains and even flying everywhere in the air. He liked when he realized that the power of Hysh would frighten them away of a Hysh candle. He loved when he discovered that he could corner a few of them inside a pentacle of such Hysh candles. The true fruition came when one of such poor creatures was so much terrorized by Clavisson’s lights that it implored mercy and pledged to pay for its freedom with whatever wish Clavisson had. That night, Clavisson also learned painfully that these creatures are very fickle. It took him years before he could tell when such creature’s promises would be true.

When judge Dredge noticed that Clavisson’s skills went beyond anything mundane, he jailed him for a month. Left alone with nothing to do else concentrate, Clavisson realized after a week that he could accelerate time. The next three weeks elapsed like three hours. Then Clavisson realized that time so consumed would never come back and was wasted. He learned to reverse the process, and the last three days provided him with three weeks’ worth of time to experiment. After this month, his life would never be the same. At night, when Hysh was strong, he would sleep half an hour, lasting for him a full night’s rest. The extra time, he would play with Hysh. He learned to go back and forth as long as he could hold his breath, during what other people would perceive as a blink’s time.

As Dredge interpreted wrongly that Clavisson’s grasp over unnatural forces was remaining teneous, he decided to keep business running, knowing that Clavisson was on the right, approved side. However, he knew that his adopted son would better not remain permanently in the towers. He still uses him as an auxiliary and recommends him to other prosecutors. As long as his expertise of magic does not become embarrassingly visible and BG get concrete benefits from his talents, Clavisson knows that he will find safe haven in the chief prosecutor’s office in most BG towers. But some day, things might change.
Clavisson was relieved to be sent away. He knows that two persons are responsible for his parent's death: his adopted father Dredge, and himself. He cannot claim revenge from himself, but sooner or later, Dredge will pay. Clavisson will be the one who finds the proof which will make Dredge guilty of some crime.

• Character Ambitions: Barred from progressing amongst the official prosecutors because of the very extensive soul examinations, Clavisson works for a career in the private sector.
Skills to consider: Awareness , Endurance, Power of Aqshy (2), Toughness 5, Thievery, Masterful Endurance, Heliomancy , Graverobbing, Power of Aqshy (3).

Inspiration: Dire Straits - Private Investigations