Stepping out of the shadows

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Gotteswind
Slave on the Altar

Stepping out of the shadows

Post by Gotteswind »

Hello everyone!

Allow me to introduce myself:
My name is Gotteswind and I'm an aspiring general from Düsseldorf, Germany. Though I have been collecting Dark Elves for almost three years now and have been reading this board for almost as long, I still consider myself to be a beginner with not much experience and a not-so-big collection (for details, I will post an army list together with the models I own later today in the army list section).

Since I neither play in tournaments nor in a gaming club, I only face my few warhammer playing friend - Skaven, Warriors of Chaos and pesky High elves (I'm still trying to convince some other friends to start again with the few models they have, but so far without success ;) ).

With the release of our new army book I finally decided to 'step up my game' and become an active member on this board - so I can steal even more of your secrets than before! :D
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Re: Stepping out of the shadows

Post by Calisson »

Willkommen Gotteswind to D.net! :)
Take what is useful for you now,
later on, you may find a way to pay it back, by yourself helping future beginners.
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
xFallenx
Malekith's Best Friend

Re: Stepping out of the shadows

Post by xFallenx »

Welcome to the site. Good to have you.
Oct 2013-Current: 3-2-0