Greetings all!

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Sabotage!
Slave (off the Altar)

Greetings all!

Post by Sabotage! »

Hi there everyone,

I'm a recent recruit to the Dark Elf army, and a returning Warhammer player. I played Warriors of Chaos in 6th, Vampire Counts in 7th and 8th (before I took a long hiatus) and have just picked the game back up and went with the rightly feared Dark Elves.

I've wanted to start a Dark Elf army since 6th edition, but unfortunately I did not have the time or money. Now, as a medical student, I don't really have either of those, but I do have a lack of hobby projects and a lot of motivation!

I play a variety of tabletop games, but mostly Mordheim, Necromunda, Chainmail (the 2000 version), and an occasional game of Songs of Blades and Heroes. I'm looking to add Warhammer to that list again (I really enjoy the current fantasy ruleset despite the many nay sayers).

I'm really excited to start Dark Elves, not only because I want to play an elite army again, but also because I feel there will be a lot of opportunity to paint up and convert some really nice miniatures.

If anyone is interested you can check out my (rather infrequently updated) hobby blog http://thirdshiftatthemanufactorum.blogspot.com/.

Thanks for letting me aboard the Black Ark!
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Re: Greetings all!

Post by Calisson »

Welcome Sabotage! to D.net! :)
Nice choice of name.
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
xFallenx
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by xFallenx »

"But make no mistakes and switch up my channel,
I'm buddy rich when I fly off the handle.
What could it be? It's a mirage,
You're scheming on a thing that's sabotage"

Thanks for that! Images of the vid are now dancing like sugarplums....
Oct 2013-Current: 3-2-0
Sabotage!
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Sabotage! »

Thanks for the greeting gents!

I have to admit, the sabotage music video is one of my favorites of all time.