Hello from Ireland

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Lord Padaxes
Slave on the Altar

Hello from Ireland

Post by Lord Padaxes »

Hi,
I'm a long time Warhammerer (early nineties) that has been out of the game for about a decade, started back into 8th Ed and I like it a lot. Just got the new dark elf book and I'm looking forward to bringing the pain to my gaming group! :)
direweasel
Malekith's Personal Guard

Re: Hello from Ireland

Post by direweasel »

There seem to be several of us who were gone for a while, and came back after a long break. Welcome back!

Oh, and I suppose I'd be remiss if I didn't tip me pint o' Guinness your way and say "Top of the mornin'" (even tho it is, in fact, evenin' here) :)
Chinese Relativity Axiom: No matter how glorious your triumphs, nor how miserable your failures, there will always be at least one billion people in China who don't give a damn.

Apocalypse Drow! Plog: http://druchii.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=75360
xFallenx
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by xFallenx »

Welcome Lord P. Good to have you.
Oct 2013-Current: 3-2-0
Lord Padaxes
Slave on the Altar

Post by Lord Padaxes »

Thanks. I've had a largely unpainted Dark Elf army for many years (nearly all lead) so my first aim is to get them painted up before I start buying any new additions (but it is soooooo hard not to). Luckily I think I can field probably 2500ish points without too much trouble. Hopefully I can get a couple of small games in to get used to my tictacs.
direweasel
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by direweasel »

Lord Padaxes wrote: Hopefully I can get a couple of small games in to get used to my tictacs.

New breathmints can really be a biatch. :)
Chinese Relativity Axiom: No matter how glorious your triumphs, nor how miserable your failures, there will always be at least one billion people in China who don't give a damn.

Apocalypse Drow! Plog: http://druchii.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=75360