New Dreadlord from the North

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Aleksii
Trainee Warrior

New Dreadlord from the North

Post by Aleksii »

Greetings.
My name is Alex, I am 26 years old(Male) from Finland. I have been lurking here for few months :twisted: (great forum) reading everything from tactics to rules to panting & modelling. I used to play Warhammer ten years ago. First I played WHFB(Bretonnia), then 40K(Imperial Guard), and then again WHFB(Empire). Now after about decade off the hobby, me and my brother have found it again.

First I chose DE because I thought they are very tactical to play with(I guess I was right), the most coolest army there was, and I love the Lore. I did not even know there were new book and model's coming when I started collecting, but when I did I found I can make my entire force out of the "new" models :D .

Now me and my brother play Mordheim to sate our gaming appetite. I use Druchii warband from this forum and my brother's got Bretonnia with our own rule changes. We aim to play FB only with painted force, + Brets should receive update soon.
8th Edition army book W/D/L:
14/4/5
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Re: New Dreadlord from the North

Post by Calisson »

Welcome Aleksii to D.net! :)
We are still in the discovery phase. The more who participate, the better.
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
xFallenx
Malekith's Best Friend

Re: New Dreadlord from the North

Post by xFallenx »

Welcome to the site Aleksii, good to have you.
Oct 2013-Current: 3-2-0