new player

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Skilgannan
Trainee Warrior

new player

Post by Skilgannan »

Hi all,

My names Tim and I am returning to WFB after 15 or so years. I dug out my old Minnies and have purchased the army book. So I'm nearly ready to make the final plunge and have a battle. First though I need to read the rules and work out what Minnies I have. I'm estimating that I have around 2.5k points. It may sound strange but I never got to play with them as I brought them off a chap when I was at school then stopped playing.

Well more about who I am. as mentioned I'm Tim. I'm 31 years young, married. My other hobbies include taekwondo and kettlebells. I live in surrey England.

Well that's about it.

Tim.
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Re: new player

Post by Calisson »

Wecome Skilgannan to D.net. Or Tim. Or both. :)
In addition to the army book, you will need a rulebook.
Don't hurry to buy it, better borrow it, because a new rulebook is rumoured to come possibly next summer.
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
Skilgannan
Trainee Warrior

Re: new player

Post by Skilgannan »

I have already brought the rule book from Ebay about a month ago but thank you for the tip none the less.

Tim.