All-Around 2500pts List

Get critiqued on your latest army here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

dready
Slave on the Altar

All-Around 2500pts List

Post by dready »

Hi ! - Im new to these forum so i dont know if there is any kind of setup u normally paste lists etc..

I would like some feedback on this list, havent really had a time to test it out yet but in my view it looks pretty solid but i could be very wrong.

Lord: 547pts
Dreadlord - Pegasus, Cloak of Twilight , Ogreblade, Dragonbane Gem, Heavy Armor , Shield, SDC
Supreme Sorceress - Level 4 , Lore of Shadows, Sacrifical Dagger

Hero: 260
Master - Crown of Command , Enchanted Shield , Luckstone, Heavy Armor, SDC , BSB
Sorceress Level 1 Lore of Metal Dispel Scroll

Core: 632
31 Darkshards FC Shield Eternal Flame
5 Dark Rider C Repeater Crossbow Shield
5 Dark Rider C Repeater Crossbow Shield

Special: 936
18x Executioners FC
18x Executioners FC
8x Shades CM Great Weapon
4x Repeater Bolt Thrower

Rare: 125
5x Warlocks

Its pretty shooting heavy list - But the reason for the Core choice is to have a unit thats capable of both shooting and closecombat(to some what limitation)
and executioners are just so worth the points to what they perform so it seams like a solid choice. The only thing i was wondering over is the Shade choice, i could take a hydra instead but the new hydra just doesnt perform like it used to.

Any comment would be appreciated !
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Re: All-Around 2500pts List

Post by Calisson »

Hi, dready, welcome to D.net! :)

First time I saw a master BSB with Crown on foot. I suspect this kind die young.
For the rest, the list seems to have a bit of everything - a tad too many characters to my taste.
Try and report!
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
Ichiyo1821
Highborn

Re: All-Around 2500pts List

Post by Ichiyo1821 »

Too much shooting even for me...If you face Dwarves or Empire gunline or Skaven you might as well eat lunch instead.
8th Edition

W/D/L
86/1/5

New AB
W/D/L
32/1/0

9th Age
W/D/L

Vae Victis
Character kill count -182

"To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill."

Armies