Dark Elves and Magic (non-Khaine).

How to beat those cowardly High Elves?

Moderators: Layne, The Dread Knights

Cicciuz
Warrior

Re: Dark Elves and Magic (non-Khaine).

Post by Cicciuz »

what do you think is the best lore for the caddy?
I was thinking shadow with the miasma. for a level 1 it s the only useful spell he can cast with 1 dice
I was thinking to double miasma a death star reducing their movement to 1.. this will allow to shoot it down with all the rest before they get to me!
marcopollo
Assassin

Post by marcopollo »

If you are talking about the scroll caddy for Morathi, then I have used a couple good ones.

The best one that I like is a lv2 of death on a dark steed. If I play it right, I can typically get off 2 spirit leeches at ld 10. My opponent will be able to stop one of them but not both.

If you are just talking about a general scroll caddy, then I like life and shadow.

I like the bloodwrack shrine alot these days. And shadow complements the model very well. But life is good because I can keep her close to the main combats to help heal the fighty characters.
Cicciuz
Warrior

Post by Cicciuz »

yeah i was talking about a caddy for morathi.
two life leeches at Ld10? shouldn't it be unmodified leadership, so only Morathi get it at Ld10?
marcopollo
Assassin

Post by marcopollo »

The way the errata clarified it was that any models friend or foe, can use their generals ld value instead of their own because it "replaces" the value not "modifies it". I suppose that modified is taken to mean integral shifts of the value and not a complete overhaul by replacement. So, you can use your general's unmodified ld and so can your opponent use his general's unmodified ld. So spirit leech those skaven rats all day long.